799 users online (78 members and 721 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 4 of 121 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 1802
  1. #46
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Cincinnati, OH
    Posts
    3,599
    Someone posted that thought LE did it. Why? What motive??

    I think ST did it and knew it would be easy to frame SA due to his relationship with the police at that time.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I always wondered why somebody doesn't do something about that. Then I realized I was somebody.

    Lily Tomlin

  2. #47
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    482
    Quote Originally Posted by Tssiemer View Post
    Someone posted that thought LE did it. Why? What motive??

    I think ST did it and knew it would be easy to frame SA due to his relationship with the police at that time.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Pride, revenge and big green dollars.

  3. #48
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    509
    http://www.stevenaverycase.org/wp-co...3.pdf#page=246

    Does anyone know what is up with this?

    "Because until today, I was not aware, have not actually received any reports from any Manitowoc or Calumet County sheriffs about this search that Ms Sturm was involved in down by the Mishicot river area, where a cell phone was found, photographs apparently were taken, the phone was seized. There's no reports of that activity anywhere in any of the discovery we have received."

    So God also led her to a cell phone too? Wonder if Colborn was in charge of that report? LOL On a serious note, the possibilities just seem to be getting greater the more I look at this case. I do not envy Zellner with the amount of horse crap she is having to wade through in order to get to the bottom of this whole mess.
    ut

  4. #49
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Perth, Western Australia
    Posts
    266
    So Ms. Sturm also found a phone? I wonder if this ever ended up being TH's phone. If so, that's a crazy coincidence. Even if she's a PI it's still odd.

    I have been having a few issues with the prosecution lately and this only adds to it. I posted this in the DNA thread but I thought it could be brought over here.

    http://www.stevenaverycase.org/wp-co...espondence.pdf

    It's the prosecution's response to the defense's request for the inmate statements to be dismissed and the prosecution's request to dismiss evidence of his wrongful conviction.

    There is a paragraph in there where the prosecution says they have never had SA's blood in their possession. Therefore they couldn't have planted it because they did not have it, or ever did.

    This was submitted on Dec 5th, 2006 from what I can see. So why are they claiming they never had SA's blood? Not only was it in their possession, it appeared to have been tampered with. It leads me to not believe much of what the prosecution has said.

    Although MH's behaviour is a bit weird and some behaviour has been weird, I just can't say anything bad about them because of what happened. I don't know if their lawyer or Kratz put them up to the civil lawsuit and I don't know how I'd react in the same situation. I understand in some cases (OJ) that the criminal lawsuit was lost but the civil suit was won because of the burden of proof required in both those courts are very different. But as others have said I do think it's strange to file a civil lawsuit before the trial has even started and even before BD gave his "confession" (which they later added him onto)

    Honestly, I don't think LE did the murder. I do however believe they participated in planting evidence and getting coerced confessions because of "pride, revenge and big green dollars". SA was making them look a bit foolish, they didn't want to be made fools of again. They honed in on him and wanted to make sure they had enough to convict so there wouldn't be a repeat of what happened before.

  5. #50
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Perth, Western Australia
    Posts
    266
    Also, this was posted on the MaM reddit. VERY well detailed timeline of everything.

    http://cdn.knightlab.com/libs/timeli...m=2&height=750

  6. #51
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    SK, Canada
    Posts
    3,943
    Ok.... so looking on reddit (they come up with some good stuff over there lol) .... and now I'm just wondering if they just made this stuff as they went along....
    https://www.reddit.com/r/MakingaMurd...ridge_casings/
    read the first post from KingLuxor about item EI

    they are discussing these exhibit photo's: http://imgur.com/a/K5Kfi

    item EI is not the same item in these 2 photo's:
    newhouse-casing-comparison-2-150x150.jpgnewhouse-casing-comparison-4-150x150.jpg

    look at the indent compared to the letter C on the casing... they aren't even in the same spots.

    Add to this.... that I noticed this on a document I was reading last night (new docs dumped last night)
    agreement to gun.PNG

    this is from page 37 of the following motion:
    http://www.stevenaverycase.org/wp-co...ion-Motion.pdf

  7. #52
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Sacramento CA
    Posts
    9,435
    Quote Originally Posted by missy1974 View Post
    Ok.... so looking on reddit (they come up with some good stuff over there lol) .... and now I'm just wondering if they just made this stuff as they went along....
    https://www.reddit.com/r/MakingaMurd...ridge_casings/
    read the first post from KingLuxor about item EI

    they are discussing these exhibit photo's: http://imgur.com/a/K5Kfi

    item EI is not the same item in these 2 photo's:


    look at the indent compared to the letter C on the casing... they aren't even in the same spots.

    Add to this.... that I noticed this on a document I was reading last night (new docs dumped last night)


    this is from page 37 of the following motion:
    http://www.stevenaverycase.org/wp-co...ion-Motion.pdf
    One of the photos shows two different cartridge cases with the firing pin indentations shown as a comparison. I'm not an expert but they look like they match to me.

    Do we have a more legitimate source for these photos? I don't think that Reddit is a reliable source. I have no idea what the poster at Reditt may have done to these photos.

  8. #53
    Quote Originally Posted by RANCH View Post
    One of the photos shows two different cartridge cases with the firing pin indentations shown as a comparison. I'm not an expert but they look like they match to me.

    Do we have a more legitimate source for these photos? I don't think that Reddit is a reliable source. I have no idea what the poster at Reditt may have done to these photos.

    http://www.stevenaverycase.org/photos/

    I find it interesting that the test shots were done in Feb. Before the fragment shows up in the garage.

    http://www.stevenaverycase.org/wp-co...-2006Feb21.pdf

  9. #54
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    SK, Canada
    Posts
    3,943
    Quote Originally Posted by RANCH View Post
    One of the photos shows two different cartridge cases with the firing pin indentations shown as a comparison. I'm not an expert but they look like they match to me.

    Do we have a more legitimate source for these photos? I don't think that Reddit is a reliable source. I have no idea what the poster at Reditt may have done to these photos.
    the photo's I uploaded from the exhibits..... I do always look before I post and I always upload from the site that has paid for and received them from the proper courts, just an fyi. And also as an fyi..... whenever I pull something over from reddit.... I give credit to reddit/the poster over there. They have posted many good points in regards to photo's, etc.

    I am not looking at the comparison of EI/DD.... I'm looking at the photo's of EI (ignoring DD).... the first one and the one used in the comparison. The indents are not in the same spot. All you have to do is look at the C, the indent is just not in the same spot.

    oh and.... if you are ever looking for photo's.... they are posted here:
    http://www.stevenaverycase.org/photos/


    oh and I guess I should clarify further.... I took the snipet from the document I posted in my last post too..... you will have to take my word for it, or click on the document and check it yourself.

  10. #55
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    509
    https://stopwrongfulconvictions.word...investigation/

    I especially like this writer's articles as it is fairly clear she does her homework before posting. Out of all of the questionable "evidence" in these cases, the bones trouble me the most.


  11. #56
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Sacramento CA
    Posts
    9,435
    Quote Originally Posted by missy1974 View Post
    the photo's I uploaded from the exhibits..... I do always look before I post and I always upload from the site that has paid for and received them from the proper courts, just an fyi. And also as an fyi..... whenever I pull something over from reddit.... I give credit to reddit/the poster over there. They have posted many good points in regards to photo's, etc.

    I am not looking at the comparison of EI/DD.... I'm looking at the photo's of EI (ignoring DD).... the first one and the one used in the comparison. The indents are not in the same spot. All you have to do is look at the C, the indent is just not in the same spot.

    oh and.... if you are ever looking for photo's.... they are posted here:
    http://www.stevenaverycase.org/photos/


    oh and I guess I should clarify further.... I took the snipet from the document I posted in my last post too..... you will have to take my word for it, or click on the document and check it yourself.
    In your post you have one photo from a Reddit member who said that it was cropped. That's what I'm talking about.

  12. #57
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    SK, Canada
    Posts
    3,943
    Quote Originally Posted by RANCH View Post
    In your post you have one photo from a Reddit member who said that it was cropped. That's what I'm talking about.
    the photo's in my post, I uploaded.

    I provided "links" to others.

  13. #58
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    SK, Canada
    Posts
    3,943
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaiddie View Post
    https://stopwrongfulconvictions.word...investigation/

    I especially like this writer's articles as it is fairly clear she does her homework before posting. Out of all of the questionable "evidence" in these cases, the bones trouble me the most.
    At the bottom of that .... "A Similar Case". Am I to understand that there were human adult bones in that burnpit? that were later obviously not the missing girls because her remains were found later? huh? and it was around the time of TH's disappearance?

  14. #59
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    SK, Canada
    Posts
    3,943
    Quote Originally Posted by MysticJynx View Post
    http://www.stevenaverycase.org/photos/

    I find it interesting that the test shots were done in Feb. Before the fragment shows up in the garage.

    http://www.stevenaverycase.org/wp-co...-2006Feb21.pdf
    From your link that you posted.... I have solved the mystery of item EI.... Item EI is all 11 casings, so in the EI photo's, I guess it could be any of the 11?

  15. #60
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Sacramento CA
    Posts
    9,435
    Quote Originally Posted by missy1974 View Post
    the photo's in my post, I uploaded.

    I provided "links" to others.
    Okay. Do you know who cropped the photo?

Page 4 of 121 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. For Those Who Do Not Think Avery was Framed & Evidence Planted - Discuss
    By Madeleine74 in forum Netflix Series: Making A Murderer
    Replies: 690
    Last Post: 11-21-2017, 12:09 AM
  2. The Key: Planted or Not? Impact?
    By ferretnurse in forum Netflix Series: Making A Murderer
    Replies: 412
    Last Post: 09-17-2017, 02:19 PM
  3. LATEST EVIDENCE Discuss NEW AND DEVELOPING information here
    By JBean in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 406
    Last Post: 12-25-2008, 01:18 PM
  4. New evidence and items found ; Discuss and UPDATE INFO HERE
    By nursebeeme in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 244
    Last Post: 12-18-2008, 11:08 AM

Tags for this Thread