909 users online (112 members and 797 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 74 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast
    On the corner of Dysfunction and Junction
    Quote Originally Posted by Teche View Post
    I assume that went went to college and left without a degree. Possibly quit or flunked out.
    I agree. He probably finished Community College(where he could have earned his LPN). I noticed on his FB that he "started" school at University of St. Louis- Missouri, but he never made a "left" post.....although he did this("start" and "left" posts) for his high school(s) and community college......

JMO, MS doesn't strike me as someone who doesn't want to talk about what he sees as his accomplishments...

Always be yourself UNLESS YOU CAN BE BATMAN then always be Batman. --love, Mommy(Author unknown)

Sometimes the truth isn't good enough.
    Sometimes people deserve more.
    Sometimes people deserve to have their faith rewarded.
    --The Dark Knight

"Do all the good you can and don't make a fuss about it."--Charles Dickens

Regarding the condo, again.......

Per the stlouis.com online services, in the real estate section, you can input property information by name. I can't find property associated with MS. IIRC, CWW has property about 13 miles from the location of that condo.

I apologize for not linking the site. My computer is not accessing, but I was able to do the search via my phone.
    Always be yourself UNLESS YOU CAN BE BATMAN then always be Batman. --love, Mommy(Author unknown)

--The Dark Knight

Quote Originally Posted by human View Post
    I am really wondering how anyone thought MS could go to law school.

He could not remember to hang up four blankets?

I still am not concerned about the living and dying big for DR TS.

Maybe because I am older and people are dying. Maybe because I now live in a foreign country where I do not speak the language and see the incredible issues with not being a speaker of a language.

I do teach English to my neighbors. I was never an English teacher. Until I was in an environment where English is a language that is rarely spoken, I never thought about the difficulties of it. Just a simple example. When do we use " the" and "a" or sometimes nothing. Example.: He went to school.

English is so very very very complex.

Anyway. i think Lenka was expressing her view of the DR as a larger than life person.

Maybe she did not say it in the best way. Maybe she is involved in this whole ugly murder.

For me, she was saying that the DR was not an ordinary person. She was something special. She impacted everyone living or dead.

So many peoole really do not leave much . She did
    I agree about LS and her "unfortunately died big" statement. When English is not her first language and she has a different background and culture, the subtle semantics more than likely escaped her. Especially if she is searching for the right words, which she has in her native tongue and then translates them into English. I can't fault her for that and just let it go.

When I am speaking French, I interchange words in English all the time. There was a time when I spoke fluently, yet would phrase some things like I would in American English that were not proper I'm sure!

Quote Originally Posted by Batman's Mommy View Post
    Regarding the condo, again.......

Per the stlouis.com online services, in the real estate section, you can input property information by name. I can't find property associated with MS. IIRC, CWW has property about 13 miles from the location of that condo.

I apologize for not linking the site. My computer is not accessing, but I was able to do the search via my phone.
    This link has information about the condo. The deed date goes back to 2005. Interestingly, the background searches that found this address that both CWW and MS used show their "usage" date from 1999-2000 - so I am trying to find out who was the owner prior.

http://jeffersonmo.devnetwedge.com/p...lingcollection

Quote Originally Posted by Zuri View Post
    I agree about LS and her "unfortunately died big" statement. When English is not her first language and she has a different background and culture, the subtle semantics more than likely escaped her. Especially if she is searching for the right words, which she has in her native tongue and then translates them into English. I can't fault her for that and just let it go.

When I am speaking French, I interchange words in English all the time. There was a time when I spoke fluently, yet would phrase some things like I would in American English that were not proper I'm sure!
    Do you really think anyone would say something in their "second" language like LS did that was the equivalent of the old adage, "You live by the sword, you die by the sword"?
    Because TS was murdered, viciously murdered.

So it is awkward at best to say she lived big & she died big. It implies she had something to do with it.

Which. She. Didn't.

Riposa in pace, buon Medico.
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    "Look, if any of us wanted to mind our own business, we wouldn't be here" (carbuff 8/11/13)

This post reflects my constitutionally-protected opinion. Please do not copy it anywhere else outside of the WebSleuth forum

Quote Originally Posted by ATasteOfHoney View Post
    Do you really think anyone would say something in their "second" language like LS did that was the equivalent of the old adage, "You live by the sword, you die by the sword"?

So it is awkward at best to say she lived big & she died big. It implies she had something to do with it.

Which. She. Didn't.

As a homicide survivor, I cringed at those words. They were absolutely a poor choice, however her actions post homicide spoke volumes more to me than that actual phrase. IMO. No offense intended.

Quote Originally Posted by AmazonRain View Post
    This link has information about the condo. The deed date goes back to 2005. Interestingly, the background searches that found this address that both CWW and MS used show their "usage" date from 1999-2000 - so I am trying to find out who was the owner prior.

Also interesting that on certain mail MS used a P.O. Box in Bonita Springs and on other mail he used the office or home address. The condo's tax bill went to the P.O. Box: http://jeffersonmo.devnetwedge.com/v...03-003.10/2015

mikeinmo is offline Verified Insider - Dr. Teresa Sievers Case

calling the assessors info up last tax payment was 12.11.2015 deed filing date for both TS and MS was 10.07.2005
    condo was in both names
    Last edited by KateB; 02-21-2016 at 08:54 PM. Reason: repair quote.

Yeah, makes you wonder if MS went and bought a condo two years after he and TS were married back at the building where he lived with CW in the late 90's, early 2000 and if yes, why?

Also interesting that on certain mail MS used a P.O. Box in Bonita Springs and on other mail he used the office or home address. The condo's tax bill went to the P.O. Box: http://jeffersonmo.devnetwedge.com/v...03-003.10/2015
    It appears that the billing address was changed on November 9, 2015 from the home address to the P.O. Box.

--The Dark Knight

Quote Originally Posted by mikeinmo View Post

calling the assessors info up last tax payment was 12.11.2015 deed filing date for both TS and MS was 10.07.2005
    condo was in both names
    Quote Originally Posted by Batman's Mommy View Post
    It appears that the billing address was changed on November 9, 2015 from the home address to the P.O. Box.
    I wonder if MS has done that with all business related mail? Or is anticipating selling the house? Or an arrest?
    Last edited by KateB; 02-21-2016 at 08:54 PM. Reason: repair quote.

Amazon Rain,

Do you have a contact in Missouri who could go to the courthouse and do a deed search on the property? The Deed from 2005 will show who sold the property to the Sievers. It should be public record, and will just require some time and diligence. I've looked everywhere, and I can't find the info...which doesn't mean that it doesn't exist online, but that way, you could get a copy of the actual deed.

Just a suggestion.

--The Dark Knight

Dmac55, RN:

I hope we find out AND you mentioned another MS timeline quagmire in the previous thread, and I concur as a fellow RN: why would MS "after college become an LPN"? You are correct, it doesn't make sense & it is not the norm. Why wouldn't he just have his college credits apply towards his RN?

So it begs the question: what does "after college" really mean for MS & where was this quote from again? Did he get a few college credits & then quit? Because as dmac55 pointed out previously, if he had gotten his Associates Degree (60 credits, typically 2 yrs), he could easily lead into his RN without much ado except for his Clinicals.

Additionally, I don't really see a common or ordinary segue from his "college" first, then into becoming an LPN, and then his desire into law school. That is clearly a circuitous academic route.
    i agree
    the LPN "after college" quote is from the link below:

How did Mark and Teresa Sievers meet? | WINK NEWS
    http://www.winknews.com/2015/12/02/h...-sievers-meet/

After college, Sievers became a licensed practical nurse in 1995.

Which. She. Didn't.

Definitely a poor choice of words, but I interpreted LS's comment as TS was like magnet, made a big impression on whoever she met and that people were captivated by her message. Maybe I'm biased after watching TS's videos. TS was tiny but had a 'big' presence, a spark so bright that I could see her being the center of attention in any room. TS's brutal murder received national attention, and kept our attention. So to me, that comment is a poorly worded way of saying TS was one of those rare people who are so brilliant, charismatic, so 'big' that you couldn't help but notice, listen and her death, sadly, is what has brought us all here.

Dmac55, RN:

I hope we find out AND you mentioned another MS timeline quagmire in the previous thread, and I concur as a fellow RN: why would MS "after college become an LPN"? You are correct, it doesn't make sense & it is not the norm. Why wouldn't he just have his college credits apply towards his RN?

So it begs the question: what does "after college" really mean for MS & where was this quote from again? Did he get a few college credits & then quit? Because as dmac55 pointed out previously, if he had gotten his Associates Degree (60 credits, typically 2 yrs), he could easily lead into his RN without much ado except for his Clinicals.

Additionally, I don't really see a common or ordinary segue from his "college" first, then into becoming an LPN, and then his desire into law school. That is clearly a circuitous academic route.
    MS was initially licensed as a Practical Nurse in Missouri, correct? Anybody know what the basic educational requirements are for a PA in that state?

I am familiar with Community College Associates Degree to RN in Pennsylvania. A lot of what you need and how much time it takes to achieve the RN depends on what course of study you followed in Community College. In the early 90's pre-reqs for a basic RN hospital-based "School of Nursing" included college level Anatomy I & II, Physiology I & II, Pathology, Pharmacology, Human Growth & Development, Psychology, English, Public Speaking, Math, Chemistry, and Nutrition. And perhaps others I've forgotten. These all had to be completed prior to entering "Nursing School".

So, depending on what one had already studied, some classes would fit in, others would not.

I'm pretty sure LPN school does not take as long and does not include as many college level classes. I always had the greatest of respect for an experienced LPN. But I did notice that they often did not seem to have an in-depth knowledge of certain areas, especially Physiology and Pharmacology.

Page 2 of 74 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast