826 users online (86 members and 740 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 74 of 74 FirstFirst ... 24 64 72 73 74
Results 1,096 to 1,100 of 1100
    Quote Originally Posted by AmazonRain View Post
    If it helps with the sleuthing on this case, take care when assuming what TS knew and what TS didn't know. I'm going to close this chapter by saying simply that just because MS has stated something or texted something or recorded something and if these things have been repeated - they still are more likely false than true. I have said many times over the past 11 months that TS had no idea the monster she was dealing with, she was not in fear of her life, she was not in fear for the lives of her children. She also was very open about things that bothered her, concerned her or caused her to worry. To my knowledge, there is NO ONE in Teresa's inner circle who had any idea that MS was capable of violence, let alone murder. That is the point. Teresa didn't even think he was capable of violence, nor would she have tolerated violence. So to make the jump to murder - it is incomprehensible. The singular reason why I believed MS to be behind this murder, from the very minute I heard of it, was because he was obsessed with money and control of money. I met him early in their marriage. He talked about money in every conversation I ever had with him. Make no mistake, the prominent motive for this murder was money.

Time for me to again take a few days off. I like the sleuthing aspect of this forum and believe it has helped this case (can anyone say wedding pictures???). I hope more sleuthing happens in the future. But I am having a hard time with some of the language and don't want to get intertwined with debates on what goes on in a victims head or in the minds and hearts of victims or victim's families. I understand the reasons and intent behind this line of thought but it doesn't really work for me. No judgment - to each his own. Thanks everyone - have a great day!
    AMAZONRAIN "To my knowledge, there is NO ONE in Teresa's inner circle who had any idea that MS was capable of violence, let alone murder. That is the point. Teresa didn't even think he was capable of violence, nor would she have tolerated violence. So to make the jump to murder - it is incomprehensible. The singular reason why I believed MS to be behind this murder, from the very minute I heard of it, was because he was obsessed with money and control of money. I met him early in their marriage. He talked about money in every conversation I ever had with him. Make no mistake, the prominent motive for this murder was money."
    The singular reason why I believed MS to be behind this murder, from the very minute I heard of it, was because he was obsessed with money and control of money. Please realize, in the beginning, none of us were privy to the character of MS....so "singular reason" to kill such a wife, mother, physician, community activist is difficult to grasp. It is actually the saddest and most senseless reason of all. IQ

Quote Originally Posted by human View Post
    Cases are discussed and analyzed here intensely. That is what happens here. I guess if it is upsetting, it may not be wise to come and read here
    Yes. This is what we do here... disect all aspects of the crime. It can be very difficult for insiders at times.

There is an area of WS specifically for the support of family and friends of victims. Not sure if Teresa has a thread there.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Time for a fresh Sidebar thread. I generated a new one and we'll be moving over there.

This thread will be closing in 10 minutes.

Note

Before I open the new thread I want to comment here.

One of the things that has amazed me about this forum, in particular, is the poster dynamic - the respect and compassion for each other - both toward insiders and your fellow posters not directly related. Words fail me to adequately express my pride and appreciation for all of you. You guys have nearly always expressed opinions and feelings openly and with great care.

I don't ever want anyone to feel they're walking on eggshells in here. So, don't. Just keep on keeping on expressing yourselves with the same honesty and respect that y'all always have.

Re. Insiders: I don't even know where to begin.... We have family & friends of the perp(s) AND the victim reading and posting here. Can you even begin to imagine? Think about that for just a minute. It is nothing short of miraculous that this forum has remained as civil as it has over the past year. That is because of the quality of character and restraint of everyone frequenting this forum - both insiders and the rest of us. I've been moderating a long time. More often than not, insiders don't make it for long around here. It is HARD to read others opinions/thoughts of someone you love. It's only natural to need to take a breather. Heck, insider or not - when things get too heavy, we all need to step away and regroup. It's all going to be okay.

Okay, I am going to give everyone a chance to read this post. I'll be back in just a few to open the new sidebar thread so we can begin afresh. I've already set out some pretty lattes for you guys.
    Last edited by beach; 06-01-2016 at 08:12 AM.

Page 74 of 74 FirstFirst ... 24 64 72 73 74