Found Deceased FL - Phillip Enfinger, 28, Holmes County, 14 Feb 2016

OkieGranny

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
Phillip%20Enfinger_zpsjddbvwtn.jpg

http://www.chipleypaper.com/news/20...-truck-belonging-to-missing-holmes-county-man

The Holmes County Sheriff's Office reports deputies have located the truck belonging to Phillip Bryant Enfinger who was reported missing earlier today.

The truck, a white extended-cab Chevrolet, was found in a wooded area south of Pheil Drive in the Izagora Community. Enfinger was last seen in that vehicle around 8 a.m. Sunday in the area of Curry Ferry Landing.

http://www.wjhg.com/home/headlines/Holmes-County-searching-for-missing-man-369285141.html

He's described as being 6 feet 2 inches tall with blue eyes and brown hair.

Phillip has been listed in NamUs

NamUs MP # 32625

Classito

This is sad, I live in this area, and allot of people have gone missing in this area. They were searching for him today.

This is sad, I live in this area, and allot of people have gone missing in this area. They were searching for him today.

More than its share for sure. (may not be a complete list)

Diver Ben McDaniel-Reported missing Vortex-Ponce De Leon-Still missing Aug 2010
Mia Brown-Reported missing Bonifay-Found burned/deceased-Dec 2010
Lowell Kelly-owner of Vortex-Mysteriously dies-Dec 2011
Davette Hopkins-Reported missing Bonifay-Found deceased Dec 2011
Shanna Peoples-Reported missing Geneva AL (just minutes to Holmes County)-Still missing Sept 2011
Cynthia Johnson-reported missing Westville-Found deceased Jan 2014
Phillip Enfinger-Reported missing Bonifay-Still missing Feb 2016

Classito

More than its share for sure. (may not be a complete list)

Diver Ben McDaniel-Reported missing Vortex-Ponce De Leon-Still missing Aug 2010
Mia Brown-Reported missing Bonifay-Found burned/deceased-Dec 2010
Lowell Kelly-owner of Vortex-Mysteriously dies-Dec 2011
Davette Hopkins-Reported missing Bonifay-Found deceased Dec 2011
Shanna Peoples-Reported missing Geneva AL (just minutes to Holmes County)-Still missing Sept 2011
Cynthia Johnson-reported missing Westville-Found deceased Jan 2014
Phillip Enfinger-Reported missing Bonifay-Still missing Feb 2016

Classito
Yes, sadly about three diff people have gone missing around curry ferry landing

http://www.newsherald.com/article/20160225/NEWS/160229469

The search for Phillip Bryant Enfinger came to a tragic end Thursday when his body was recovered from the Choctawhatchee River by Holmes County Sheriff's deputies.

Investigators report Enfinger's body was found in the area of Baker's Landing, not far from where his truck had been located...

Enfinger’s body was transported to the Medical Examiner’s Office for forensic examination, and the investigation is still ongoing.

I just checked google earth. His body was found approximately 14 miles by road from where his truck was found. By river...to get from where his truck was located to where his body was found, his body would have to float upstream. Foul play no doubt.

Classito

I just checked google earth. His body was found approximately 14 miles by road from where his truck was found. By river...to get from where his truck was located to where his body was found, his body would have to float upstream. Foul play no doubt.

Classito
All those dirt roads are connected. And water moving wrong way to float where he was found. His truck was probably dropped off down izagora dr and body was found about five miles from my house.a public landing, and water has risen due to all the rain we have gotten.. it's def foul play.. from what I know they have good leads and it's a good investigation

Classito
The mother is broken. She's fallen apart, my heart breaks for her. Hopefully they will get persons responsible and justice will be served. I couldn't imagine never seeing my child again, or hearing them again.

All those dirt roads are connected. And water moving wrong way to float where he was found. His truck was probably dropped off down izagora dr and body was found about five miles from my house.a public landing, and water has risen due to all the rain we have gotten.. it's def foul play.. from what I know they have good leads and it's a good investigation

YES there was foul play, Phillip was a very close friend of my family. He grew up with my boys, and I considered him a Son. This was a total devastation to our lives. I know some of what did happen, as was told by someone that was there, and hopefully they will catch all of them that are responsible for this.

YES there was foul play, Phillip was a very close friend of my family. He grew up with my boys, and I considered him a Son. This was a total devastation to our lives. I know some of what did happen, as was told by someone that was there, and hopefully they will catch all of them that are responsible for this.

:Welcome1: Willow Dawn

My condolences to you, Phillip's family and all of his friends. May I suggest you become a Verified Inside for his case? This will allow you a little more flexibility in posting on Phillip's thread. I hope answers come quick and that justice is swift.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...s-amp-Verified-Insiders&p=8580064#post8580064

Classito
What is the source for the locations of the vehicle and body? This is great information and I am not doubting you by any means, I just haven't found it publicly?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123
Back