1043 users online (249 members and 794 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

MD - Xavier Bell, 9, Baltimore, 18 Feb 2016

Xavier Bell ran away from Edgewood Elementary School on Edgewood Street near West North Avenue around 10:30 a.m., after getting upset. He was last seen wearing a green hat, black coat, burgundy shirt, and tan pants. He has been known to be in the area of the 3100 block of Edmondson Avenue.

The child is 5'2'' tall, and weighs approximately 80 pounds.

http://foxbaltimore.com/news/local/p...ay-from-school

http://www.wbaltv.com/news/police-bo...ssing/38066414
    Xavier Bell is 5 feet 2 inches tall and weighs 80 pounds.

He was last seen wearing a green hat, a black coat, a burgundy shirt and tan pants. He has been known to frequent the area of the 3100 block of Edmondson Avenue.

Where would a 9 year old hide out for almost 24 hours? I hope he is found soon!

He's been gone almost 24 hours now? Oh, poor baby. At 9 years old, what resources are available to him? My 10 year old son may get up set sometimes but, if it ever got so bad that he stormed out of the house, I can assure you, he'd be back within an hour for some food.

Maybe Xavier is back and it just hasn't been reported yet? Wishful thinking, maybe. It was really chilly out last night. If he left school angry, what are the chances he even put his coat on? Oh, I hope he's going to be okay.

ETA: In the description of clothing it says he had a black coat on. Phew! But I just did a search online for any more info and there is NOTHING. Someone has to fight for this little guy!

Quote Originally Posted by perfectingpink View Post
    Where would a 9 year old hide out for almost 24 hours? I hope he is found soon!
    Great minds think alike, pink!

Where is his family? If he was upset at school, were his parents contacted immediately? Do we know that anyone would have been home if he did try to get there by himself? Why isn't his family on the news asking for help to find him? So little information!

What in the heck? He has to have been found, no? I'm a bit dumbfounded as to why there isn't any media covering his disappearance. Sure they don't always follow runaways, but his age alone is a HUGE red flag.

Is he a foster kid? Maybe that's why there are no cries from his family. Okay, I'm getting a bit upset here. It's like little John E from Brooklyn last year. A report gets distributed but then there are no peeps out of anyone. JE is still missing, as far as I know.

Someone please pay attention to Xavier. Please!

JE's thread...http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...-10-March-2015

Hope he's been found and it just hasn't been reported -- very odd for so little information if he's still missing.

Where would a 9 year old go for 24+ hours?

With someone he knows or some familiar place.

As others have mentioned this very concerning. Where are the advocates for this boy? Praying he is OK.

Here is a link to the Baltimore PD FB page: https://www.facebook.com/58771761955...type=3&theater

No updates saying that he's been found and also no family or friends commenting about him being missing.
    Please be aware that what I type is my opinion.

How the **** can nobody be missing a 9-year-old child? I can't believe there's so little in the news, did find this though https://www.facebook.com/MarylandLos...type=3&theater
    Where are you?
    DeOrr Kunz Jr
    Leona Wright
    Crystal Rogers
    Baby Willow

Rest in peace sweet Chance Walsh Lonzie Barton

UK Case Index

Occam's Razor - "of two competing theories, the simpler explanation of an entity is to be preferred"

The area around and west of the school leads into a gigantic park. Hopefully they are searching it extensively - I can see how he may have gone in far and become lost.

Quote Originally Posted by ClaireNC View Post
    As others have mentioned this very concerning. Where are the advocates for this boy? Praying he is OK.

Here is a link to the Baltimore PD FB page: https://www.facebook.com/58771761955...type=3&theater

No updates saying that he's been found and also no family or friends commenting about him being missing.
    Thanks, Claire, for the link. At least some people are commenting though I can't tell if any are either family or friends. Boots on the ground people! And, BPD isn't responding to anyone (some are asking for an update).

Quote Originally Posted by Vail View Post
    The area around and west of the school leads into a gigantic park. Hopefully they are searching it extensively - I can see how he may have gone in far and become lost.
    While it was warm, around 50F, during the day on the 18th, it was 26F to 27F overnight into the 19th. If he went into the woods to hide, I can't imagine he wouldn't have high-tailed it out of there once it got chilly unless he got lost. That'd be awful.

There has been no information about any searches, any where.

Where are you Xavier?!

http://www.wunderground.com/history/...ic=&reqdb.wmo=

How high crime is this area? Is it possible he is mixed up in gang activity? (Sorry I only have the Wire as a frame of reference here but it is a possibility considering how LE is responding)

Oh my!! This hits close to home. My youngest brother would run from school when he got overwhelmed. Thankfully nothing bad ever happened. But his first few years of school were very difficult. I'm so worried about Xavier! Where are his parents? Grandparents? Aunts, uncles?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast