UK UK - Michaela Pugh, 37, Guildford, Surrey, 12 Feb 2016

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Michaela Pugh
ImageGen.ashx

Issued on Behalf of Surrey Police: Renewed appeal to trace missing Guildford woman Michaela Pugh

Guildford, Surrey, England -

Surrey Police is issuing a renewed appeal for information from the public to trace a woman from Guildford who has been missing for a week.

Michaela Pugh, 37, (pictured) a Slovakian national who has been living in the UK for several years, has not been seen by family or friends since the afternoon of Friday, 12 February.

She is described as being white, 5ft 4ins tall, slim build, with dark brown hair and brown eyes. She is believed to have been wearing a Parka style coat and black leggings.

Officers are growing increasingly concerned for Michaela's welfare and have released new images of her in the hope that it will encourage anyone with new information on her whereabouts to come forward.

Police believe Michaela may have been driving a black Lexus. A vehicle matching that description was located in the Beachy Head area of East Sussex and Surrey officers are continuing to work with Sussex Police colleagues to locate Michaela as a matter of urgency to ensure that she is safe and well.

http://www.sussex.police.uk/whats-h...o-trace-missing-guildford-woman-michaela-pugh

Beachy Head - probably Britain's most famous/infamous suicide spot.

Sister of missing woman Michaela Pugh travels 3000 miles in a bid to find her from Slovkia
3 days ago
http://www.theargus.co.uk/news/1431...oman_travels_3000_miles_in_a_bid_to_find_her/

She issued a message to her sister and said: "Please, can you let someone know where you are. We are worried about you. I am in the UK. I came for you and I am waiting for you. I miss you very much."

Officers from both Sussex and Surrey Police are now trying to find her as a "matter of urgency".

Missing FB page:

https://www.facebook.com/Missing-Michaela-Pugh-Schniererova-1116972561687416/

I feel a bit bad about this case. The fact her car was found at Beachy Head (synonymous with suicide here in the UK) means most people, myself included, believe she likely threw herself off the cliffs. But then I started thinking it's the perfect place to leave your car if you wanted to disappear yourself....

Coincidentally I just came across a rather striking pic of Beachy Head and thought some of you might be interested. I love these chalk cliffs on the south coast, we did Dover to Calais a lot as kids and spent most of the journey waving goodbye to / looking out for the White Cliffs Of Dover. Note the tyre tracks on the left of the photo, there is a main road parking layby just behind it which shows how accessible it is. There is a proper carpark area and cafe just further up the road.

England_Beachy_Head.jpg

Also, reading up on the numbers of deaths here I found figures for 2013: 34 people jumped to their deaths but thanks to the Beachy Head Chaplaincy Team (basically good samaritans who patrol the cliffs to keep an eye on people) a further 364 were talked down. Their website is here, it's out of date, no posts since 2015, but it shows what the BHCT do on a day to day basis.

http://www.bhct.org.uk/wp/

7 bodies found at Beachy Head recently - a mum and her young son (murder suicide), 2 men from London (not linked), 2 men in their 20's (one had flown from Norway especially to go to Beachy) but also:
Shortly after 5pm a second, badly decomposed body, believed to be that of a woman, was found nearby. Could it be Michaela?

Two more bodies are found at Beachy Head | Daily Mail Online

7 bodies found at Beachy Head recently - a mum and her young son (murder suicide), 2 men from London (not linked), 2 men in their 20's (one had flown from Norway especially to go to Beachy) but also:
Shortly after 5pm a second, badly decomposed body, believed to be that of a woman, was found nearby. Could it be Michaela?

Two more bodies are found at Beachy Head | Daily Mail Online
[URL="https://www.websleuths.com/forums/threads/uk-east-sussex-whtfem-25-55-washed-ashore-in-a-cove-jewellery-jul17.371814/#post-14176089"]UK - East Sussex, WhtFem, 25-55, washed ashore in a cove, jewellery, Jul'17[/URL]

So we have two decomposed female bodies. One found in July 2017 and the other in June 2018?

And also one found on Feb 22, 2016 but as per Michaela FB page she was ruled out to be her.

I am not sure about 2 unnamed (from 2016 and 2018) but they were probably identified by now, except for one from July 2017 mentioned already above. There is also one other unidentified female found nearby from 2014. I don't think she has thread here yet but I will make it in next few days.

Last edited:
Michaela Pugh Schniererova

12717276_1116975728353766_6925937093334163158_n.jpg

The family and friends of Michaela who has gone missing on Friday the 12th Feb, 2016 are appealing for help to find her.

She is 37 years old, originally from Slovakia but has been living in Guildford, Surrey for many years.

She was last seen by her friends in Thames Ditton around 1120 and 1145am. Her last place to be known was Manor House Hotel at Newlands corner in Guildford, where she has checked out at 9.20am on the 13.2.2016

Michaela's car was then found by the police at the Beachy Head, Eastbourne on Saturday the 13th February. Police in Sussex and Surrey have both made appeals for any information to help trace her.

If you have any information please contact surrey police as matter of urgency on 101, quoting reference 45160012783
Or call or text missing people on 116 000

Missing Michaela Pugh Schniererova

A bit of translation from Slovak press with some information not mentioned in UK media

04.03.2016 - Michaela disappeared in England under mysterious circumstances from black limousine

mIG63DCuQDu_A3JjTdPqXA~Po-Michaele-p-traj-v-Brit-nii-sestra-aj-kamar-ti.jpg

Sister Denise travelled to UK to search and investigate her sister disappearance. Circumstances of Michaela's disappearance are more than mysterious. She was last seen behind the wheel of black Lexus car which was later found without her.

Michaela lived with her husband David and son Cameron for nine years in luxury mansion in Surrey.
---
Police is searching for witnesses who have seen female resembling Michaela making call from nearby phonebox on Feb 13 .
---
English police asked for cooperation of Slovak police in the case, which they agreed to.
---
Family was in big distress when female body was found nearby where Michaela was last seen. They were relieved to learn later on that body was not hers. They very much hope she will appear soon alive and well.

Michaela sa v Anglicku stratila za záhadných okolností: Kam zmizla z čiernej limuzíny?!

Some kind of Hungarian press with further extra information. I am unable to see whole article though

Mar 7, 2016 Fears after car of wealthy divorcee found at Beachy Head

Fears are groing for the Slovakian wife of wealthy British man after she vanished shortly after they divorced. Michaela Plugh, 37, had been living together with her husband and 15 year old son Cameron in luxury villa in Surrey for the past nine years.

Family and friends back in Slovakia said they thought couple were happy and were stunned when they suddently announced that they were divorcing.
---
After the surprise divorce, she had briefly returned to her hometown of Ruzomberok for a while, but apparently could not stand being without her son who had remained with his father in UK.

The friend who asked not to be named said the divorce was complete surprise, they were a lovely couple and they lived happily together for a long time. They had beautiful big house

( Central European News (CEN) ) | PuzzlePix - Képesek vagyunk

Some kind of Hungarian press with further extra information. I am unable to see whole article though

Mar 7, 2016 Fears after car of wealthy divorcee found at Beachy Head

Fears are groing for the Slovakian wife of wealthy British man after she vanished shortly after they divorced. Michaela Plugh, 37, had been living together with her husband and 15 year old son Cameron in luxury villa in Surrey for the past nine years.

Family and friends back in Slovakia said they thought couple were happy and were stunned when they suddently announced that they were divorcing.
---
After the surprise divorce, she had briefly returned to her hometown of Ruzomberok for a while, but apparently could not stand being without her son who had remained with his father in UK.

The friend who asked not to be named said the divorce was complete surprise, they were a lovely couple and they lived happily together for a long time. They had beautiful big house

( Central European News (CEN) ) | PuzzlePix - Képesek vagyunk

That definitely changes things...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie