599 users online (84 members and 515 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Viewfinder View Post
    Do you think Hart and Heinrich were accomplices in Jacob's abduction?
    No I don't, not at all. I think Sanner has made it clear they believe it's only one man. This was a spur of the moment trip to tom thumb in complete darkness. The perp knew this area very well.

Could be possible, one was the abductor while the other drove.the vehicle

That has been knocking around in my mind for a while. Jacobs last print is facing where the car was sitting and the indicators in the print (that I can see) tell me he was leaning forward. If the car was facing towards the road, it would depend on if the car was two door or four door. If four door, someone in the back seat would have been pulling Jacob into the back seat. If a two door, I would be scratching my head as I cannot see those particular indicators showing Jacob willingly getting in the drivers side door by being propelled in by a hand in his back...or being pulled in across the drivers lap. The steering wheel presents too much of an obstruction or something to grab onto to try and resist.
    Unless otherwise noted, my posts are opinions or theories only and may not be used outside of WS unless permission is requested in advance.
    Any general subject matter photographs posted by me are solely to give other WS members an "on the ground" frame of reference of satellite views and are visible to anyone from public roads and access points. They may not be used outside of WS unless permission is requested in advance

Please help find Lauren Jackson Missing since 1988 Spring City PA

Pennsylvania Missing Persons Cases:
    Lauren Jackson, Amanda DeGuio, Ray Gricar, Kortne Stouffer, Jamie Metzger, Toni Sharpless, Anna Maciejewska

Quote Originally Posted by Trackergd View Post
    That has been knocking around in my mind for a while. Jacobs last print is facing where the car was sitting and the indicators in the print (that I can see) tell me he was leaning forward. If the car was facing towards the road, it would depend on if the car was two door or four door. If four door, someone in the back seat would have been pulling Jacob into the back seat. If a two door, I would be scratching my head as I cannot see those particular indicators showing Jacob willingly getting in the drivers side door by being propelled in by a hand in his back...or being pulled in across the drivers lap. The steering wheel presents too much of an obstruction or something to grab onto to try and resist.
    When you think about this and the vehicle that was used, a tiny ford exp, when DR saw this vehicle he saw the man and possibly a child covering his face. Where is dah then? Because we looked at this type of vehicle and it doesnt even have a backseat. I wish DR had just said something about this car that night to, instead of being questioned the next day.

It almost had to facing towards DRs house if he traveled that way with another peron in the car.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3