1169 users online (180 members and 989 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Simplemama View Post
    Just thinking about this again this morning, although I don't have time right now to look up links...
    I need to look up when LE first had eyes on Heinrich. They said it was 24/7 for a long time. Wouldn't they have seen him going to this house? Am I remembering correctly that LE had men on Lake Koronis (right across the highway from this home) for a while? Did they start doing this after the fire? Did they connect or suspect that DJH had some sort of involvement in the fire and that's why they were there afterwards? Or were they there during the time of the fire? If so, why didn't they notice it in time? The house was completely destroyed. I want to figure out a timeline, but in the meantime just wanted to throw that out there. If this has already been timelined, I'd appreciate being pointed in that direction.
    I saw an interview with heinrich where he says he knew he was being followed for months and it was complete hell. Good surveillance? Not so much.

ELOCsoul is offline Verified Author - "Finding Jacob Wetterling"
    Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch321 View Post
    I saw an interview with heinrich where he says he knew he was being followed for months and it was complete hell. Good surveillance? Not so much.
    Heinrich was a "Street Smart" criminal, IMO. He watched a lot of crime shows, and probably back in the day read detective mags. Just MO.

I have been looking a few things up as I try to recover from the flu :/ Of course I'm limited to online info only, and I'm not having much luck. Does anyone know where DAH was living along or around Lake Koronis in Paynesville? Going back through all the threads, it turns out LE was sitting on Lake Koronis watching DAH early on in the investigation (not Heinrich, at least not yet). Where was DAH's house located? When did they start watching him?

So, trying to put all this together... forgive me for rambling, my brain is fried from being sick and taking care of sick children... DJH went to the Jude family house along Lake Koronis as he was growing up. He would hang out with some of the Wurm family boys (Mrs. Jude's nephews) there. He had "ewww" pictures of them found by LE in 1990 (??).

Ver soon after Jacob's abduction, DJH moves into his dad's house, also along Lake Koronis. Very soon after this, the Jude family house is burned to smithereens one weekend while the family is gone. It had been robbed prior to this (when?). Everything was bulldozed out and a new house was built (same spot?) In 1990. The Judes still live there.

Apparently another house was also set on fire nearby. Where? When? (ELOC, I'm talking to you. )

I'm interested in noting these locations on a map of Lake Koronis and surrounding area. Just curious about where and when all these things played out. I have a satellite image with the Heinrich and Jude homes marked.

Was the lake ever searched?

Quote Originally Posted by ELOCsoul View Post
    Heinrich was a "Street Smart" criminal, IMO. He watched a lot of crime shows, and probably back in the day read detective mags. Just MO.
    Hm. I've never thought of him as being particularly bright... but now I think I agree. It took a long time to pin him to Jared, and he gas seemed pretty confident about not being tied to Jacob. Who knows what else he has gotten away with.

Bump*
    I have been looking a few things up as I try to recover from the flu :/ Of course I'm limited to online info only, and I'm not having much luck. Does anyone know where DAH was living along or around Lake Koronis in Paynesville? Going back through all the threads, it turns out LE was sitting on Lake Koronis watching DAH early on in the investigation (not Heinrich, at least not yet). Where was DAH's house located? When did they start watching him?

So, trying to put all this together... forgive me for rambling, my brain is fried from being sick and taking care of sick children... DJH went to the Jude family house along Lake Koronis as he was growing up. He would hang out with some of the Wurm family boys (Mrs. Jude's nephews) there. He had "ewww" pictures of them found by LE in 1990 (??).

Ver soon after Jacob's abduction, DJH moves into his dad's house, also along Lake Koronis. Very soon after this, the Jude family house is burned to smithereens one weekend while the family is gone. It had been robbed prior to this (when?). Everything was bulldozed out and a new house was built (same spot?) In 1990. The Judes still live there.

Apparently another house was also set on fire nearby. Where? When? (ELOC, I'm talking to you. )

I'm interested in noting these locations on a map of Lake Koronis and surrounding area. Just curious about where and when all these things played out. I have a satellite image with the Heinrich and Jude homes marked.

Was the lake ever searched?

Bump*
    At the time of Jacob's abduction Hart was living in rural Belgrade, between Sibley Park and New London. He had previously lived on the Forrest McKinley property directly across from Lake Koronis, right on Hwy 55. The house is no longer there - some say that house was burned down as well. It was, but not by arson - it was burned because the house was run down. I don't recall the exact locations of the Jude and Larsen homes that were arsoned, but they were very close by each other, and right along that stretch of road.

Hart also lived with David Heinrich, in the early 80's I believe, in a house on the corner of 283rd Ave and Hwy 55. That house still stands. Lot's of landscape work and yard digging going on at that property right now.

Do you mean they are landscaping or do you mean LE are there?

Quote Originally Posted by human View Post
    Do you mean they are landscaping or do you mean LE are there?
    Looked like landscaping and/or construction going on as of Saturday April 23

Quote Originally Posted by ELOCsoul View Post

Hart was living south of Belgrade, near Sibley Park, at the time of Jacob's abduction. I'm not sure how long he lived there prior to that. I've spoken to the woman he lived with, and she couldn't recall exactly but said it was a good while. Prior to that Hart lived near Lake Koronis, east of Paynesville. His foster parents lived in that area as well. I believe the foster parents home is gone now, but the house where Hart lived is still there. After Jacob was kidnapped, Hart became a suspect right away. The FBI camped out in a fishing shack on Lake Koronis, watching the houses.
    This is a quote from another thread, some time ago. Did Hart visit his foster parents a lot? Or his old house near the lake? Why did the FBI choose to sit on Lake Koronis to watch him?

Do you think Hart and Heinrich were accomplices in Jacob's abduction?

Now that you mention it, I don't know, BUT maybe someone else who knows their pasts ( alibis and such ) might have insight into this..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
    Addicted

Lurking or sleuthing, at all hours of the day & night, many times falling asleep with phone in hand/laptop in lap

Will NOT be held liable for the following:

Paragraph Structure
    Grammar
    Appropriate Language
    Using Contractions Correctly
    Correct use of Acronyms ( should I attempt them )
    Punctuation
    Falling asleep mid response

*terms subject to change without notice*

I've been thinking about this a lot lately. DH being pretty " slick " and careful.

It was almost as if he were laughing at LE then and now, the way he had said something along the lines of they aint never gonna find that kid. Or connect him with that kid..or something like that. So creepy.

What do you think he meant by that?
    Hm. I've never thought of him as being particularly bright... but now I think I agree. It took a long time to pin him to Jared, and he gas seemed pretty confident about not being tied to Jacob. Who knows what else he has gotten away with.

Where is the quote saying DH said they would never find the kid? What DH and where?

Quote Originally Posted by human View Post
    Where is the quote saying DH said they would never find the kid? What DH and where?
    Maybe this was DJH saying "they'll never pin that [Jacob's abduction] on me." I believe he said this to an Annandale neighbor at some point after LE searched his home there. Apparently he told a neighbor that LE thought he might have something to do with Jacob. That's when he said "They'll never pin it on me." Read through the local papers that talked to the neighbors at time DJH was arrested.

I might be out to lunch here, but didn't the mystery man in the Tom Thumb say "they're never gonna find that kid" to the cashier shortly after Jacob disappeared?

There is nothing in me that can remotely understand how any living soul could do this to another human being, never mind a child. My heart just bleeds as we plod away through this case.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast