GUILTY FL - James 'Rick' Marshall, 58, Cape Coral, 16 Feb 2016

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
James Richard Marshall
a-696x392.jpg

Cape Coral man, 58, reported missing

Cape Coral, Florida -
A 58-year-old Cape Coral man was reported missing after he failed to show up for a conference in California, Cape Coral police said.

James Richard Marshall was last heard from on Tuesday. He has not answered calls, texts or emails, which police said is not normal.

Marshall is described as a white male, 6 feet tall, 180 pounds with brown hair, blue eyes and a tattoo of a lion with a snake on his left shoulder blade. He was last seen driving a white 2010 BMW 328i hardtop convertible, Florida tag 096-MCA.

http://www.winknews.com/2016/02/19/cape-coral-man-58-reported-missing/

This is in my neck of the woods and I can find nothing on the search for this man at all. I wish they would give us a bit more info

"Missing since failed to show up for the conference"
Should we assume that he was packed for it and on his way? Since the Cape Coral LE are the ones asking for tips should we assume that his car was found in the Cape??? They really aren't putting too much useful information out there.

ANOTHER recent missing person from Lee County with virtually no information from LE or media coverage. Why??? Amethyst Lindsey is also missing

Cape Coral Police Department opened a death investigation and were seen removing evidence from an apartment at Island Cove Condos off Four Mile Cove Parkway Monday night. The apartment is near the home of James Marshall, 58, who detectives said was missing on Feb. 19. Marshall’s family became concerned when he failed to arrive to a conference and California and was not answering calls, texts or emails, according to detectives.

http://www.winknews.com/2016/02/22/ccpd-investigating-death-in-apartment-complex-of-missing-man/

Apparently if LE is opening a death investigation can we assume that JM's car wasn't found at the airport? Or is there a city in FL named California?

Apparently if LE is opening a death investigation can we assume that JM's car wasn't found at the airport? Or is there a city in FL named California?
No city in FL named California. And we still don't know where the car was found and according to the article LE isn't saying if the homicide is connected. Still very confusing with no information. Was his travel bag found in the car? Nothing

On another note, can someone tell how to make a copied link pasted into a post turn blue so all you have to do is click on it?
I just copy and paste and it usually happens automatically

I just copy and paste and it usually happens automatically

If I understand the original question, you can also insert a link into your post by clicking on the little icon that looks like the earth with an infiniti symbol and then pasting/typing the link you want to insert. :) Hope that makes some sense...I'm a technological dunce.

On another note, can someone tell how to make a copied link pasted into a post turn blue so all you have to do is click on it?

I'm not totally sure if this is it, but I think you need to click the option "Automatically parse links in text" under the text window when you reply (go to Advanced Reply mode).

So did his son kill him or did he just use the cc's? But how would get ahold of them? And whose apartment is it that LE was at?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back