1223 users online (176 members and 1047 guests)  

Websleuths News

Poll: At this time, what do you think happened to Zach?

Quote Originally Posted by CARIIS View Post
    Let see if this works!!
    Good job there CARIIS! I truly don't have an opinion YET. Still trying to make up my mind.

He has got to be out there somewhere. Been gone too long.

ZM come home.

Thanks CARIIS! Hope you get a good response so we can get an idea of others thoughts on Zachary Marr.

Quote Originally Posted by CARIIS View Post
    Let see if this works!!
    I might change my mind later !!
    The World Has Gone Mad.

I'm not sure just yet. Leaning towards the water. But by accident, intent or foul play.. That I dunno yet.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I've been following this for a while now, i have been trying to gather my thoughts...
    IF he's in the water, I will continue to entertain the idea of a "Smiley face killer." I'm about to post some images from Google earth. From what I could tell the spot at the Boston market he was standing at in the surveillance images has a T sign on the post (transportation?). If you Google walk across the street (Congress St.) There is a trash can almost directly across the street/crosswalk from the BPM that has a Smiley face on it... this is right next to a bus shelter. I'm hoping this is just a strange coincidence... however I believe in synchronicity.
    I will say this, I don't think he's in the water, I hope I'm right. I wonder if stairwells of parking garages have been well searched... I'm hoping he took the last bus/train somewhere else and that he's perfectly safe, just unaware that he's "missing." However after this long, unfortunately, I don't think that will be the case...

BPM from Congress street
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1456152630256.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	43.5 KB 
ID:	89569
    Crosswalk with trashcan Click image for larger version. 

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1456152689334.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	43.1 KB 
ID:	89570
    trashcan with bus stop
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1456152714760.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	45.5 KB 
ID:	89571

Who am I? I am that tiny voice in the back of your mind which encourages you to be who you choose to be as long as you are truthful to yourself. I am that tiny voice in the back of your mind that encourages you to reach higher. I am that tiny voice in the back of your mind that makes you understand that you are a survivor...that you are important...that you matter.
    "Who am I?
    I am that tiny voice in the back of your mind which encourages you to be who you choose to be as long as you are truthful to yourself.
    I am that tiny voice in the back of your mind that makes you understand that you are a survivor...that you are important... That you matter.
    Now let me ask, who are you?"