1223 users online (177 members and 1046 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 42 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Hope4More View Post
    They definitely met at the March OKC convention, at a splashy wingding party she went to after making sure Travis wasn't going to be there; she just happened to bump into Ryan (who ran with the $10k earnings a month PPL pack).
    Just wondering with your April/May timeline, do you still have the info when TA had made his "How dare you!" comment/s during that? Does it/they? line up with either the April 26(paint your reality) or the May 14(hacking his LDS linkup) arguments?

Quote Originally Posted by samspace070 View Post
    I remember the killer telling EF in her interrogations that she thought TA was going to take the Hughes babysitter because he owed her money. (ridiculous)
    Imo, that was the only "setup" that TA had done(other than perhaps getting his friends to help him put on a monitoring program so he'd be notified when his accounts were accessed) and I'm betting JA had found out about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Val1 View Post
    Just wondering with your April/May timeline, do you still have the info when TA had made his "How dare you!" comment/s during that? Does it/they? line up with either the April 26(paint your reality) or the May 14(hacking his LDS linkup) arguments?

Yes. He texted her that 10-15 minutes or so after his last text with NA55, around midnight on May 13. The texting with NA55 had gone on almost non-stop, with a few hours break here and there, for a day and a half. There is no other text exchange remotely like it in content or duration..

After it, yes he texted her - how dare you. As others who have read all the texts can tell you, that's a phrase he used a lot, sometimes as a joke and sometimes as a hurt- where were you?

IMO, it really isn't the angry comment I know it sounds like.

The other context is TA also texts "mysterious Maria," and tells her- didn't hear from you last night.

TA is positive Maria is JA, and IMO that is what the trap was about. TA got JA so absorbed in the NA55 marathon text that she forgot to contact him as Maria and didn't as herself either for a stretch of time that was very exceptionally long.

Following all that, yes he tells her flat out he knows she has been going into his LDS acct using multiple bogus accounts, all of them starting with the initial "J."
    RIP, Cassini. To her tireless overseers- job well done.

Imo, that was the only "setup" that TA had done(other than perhaps getting his friends to help him put on a monitoring program so he'd be notified when his accounts were accessed) and I'm betting JA had found out about it.

Chris Hughes did propose that to TA if Mimi declined the invite to go. Chris offered to wipe out what TA owed them (he did) if TA gave them his second ticket , and they in turn would use it to bring a babysitter.

The question is how she knew of that plan. Others have suggested TA might have told her that to avoid all the psycho crap he guessed would follow if he told her he was taking a GF.

Does anyone remember the butcheress taking a memory photo album to Travis' memorial and asking friends and family to sign it? Did we ever find out if anyone signed it or if it was found in her belongings? I don't remember hearing anything more about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Niner View Post
    Haven't read this thread yet - just wanted to say

I got Juan's book in the mail today!! A Sunday!!

Off to read it! RickshawFan Hoping to be done by the end of week, as I usually get on the laptop about 4pm, and than start reading my books!

I'll make notes if I have questions for Juan!

The Post Office delivers on Sunday?

If Travis didn't go to OKC convention in March, then how was there a pic taken in front of LDS Temple?

Jodi and Travis Travel we know this from pictures posted on myspace

1.March Oklahoma City, OK Pictures in front of LDS temple

2.March Amarillo, TX Travis with Statue

March Ryan Burns met Arias at a PrePaid Legal convention in Oklahoma in mid-March (PPL Conv are always in March) with Blonde hair.

A few weeks after that initial meeting, Burns and Arias were chatting on the phone three to five times a week. (LDS Conference is always in April)

@Steve44 - Re JA involving all these people, especially her ex-bf's and family, I'm betting she thought it would keep them all from saying anything to the police because it might incriminate them too.
    I had the same thought, and although I think Arias is capable of such (ill)logic, that scenario requires she project the possibility of getting caught and any subsequent scenarios. I think she would have avoided such thoughts and just use the fact that others helped her, however unknowingly, to strengthen her self-justification by internally forming a phantom support network. Remember after she came back, her mother said she was uncharacteristically cheerful and happy. This fits in as a way of gaining her mother's approval and friendship, something she was not normally interested in, as a way of incorporating her into the network of those who 'support' her, without any of them needing to know the details of that support.
    Last edited by Steve44; 02-22-2016 at 12:30 AM.
    All of my posts are my opinion only, and reflect my point of view, and not necessarily objective truth.

Yes. He texted her that 10-15 minutes or so after his last text with NA55, around midnight on May 13. The texting with NA55 had gone on almost non-stop, with a few hours break here and there, for a day and a half. There is no other text exchange remotely like it in content or duration..

After it, yes he texted her - how dare you. As others who have read all the texts can tell you, that's a phrase he used a lot, sometimes as a joke and sometimes as a hurt- where were you?

IMO, it really isn't the angry comment I know it sounds like.

The other context is TA also texts "mysterious Maria," and tells her- didn't hear from you last night.

TA is positive Maria is JA, and IMO that is what the trap was about. TA got JA so absorbed in the NA55 marathon text that she forgot to contact him as Maria and didn't as herself either for a stretch of time that was very exceptionally long.

Following all that, yes he tells her flat out he knows she has been going into his LDS acct using multiple bogus accounts, all of them starting with the initial "J."
    http://www.nickvanderleek.com/2015/0...s-journal.html

According to his journal the April stuff with JA was the same time frame as he had just found out he'd qualified for Cancun. The 17th he wrote he needed to find out when he had to make his decision for it(I'm guessing he meant who to ask) and then he was busy seeing Mimi(bookclub and raffia basket) and saying how he was tired of trying to figure girls out.

His journal entries from the NA55 time period seems he's questioning the authenticity of her(intrigued but it seemed too good to be true, but better to trust too much, then not a word about it) and then just after it Mimi suddenly just wants to be just friends. Sounds to me like TA had been set up to get rid of Mimi, just like the email and tire slashings with Lisa.

I sure would like someone to put together a conversation timeline like in movie script. Would be an easier read.

Wagara is offline Wishin' and hopin’ and thinkin’ and prayin’...
    Marking my spot.
    Whatever I say...It's only my opinion.

The link to this part of cross was posted in the other thread a bit ago, I guess? Thought it was here.

In any case, Day 25, 1 of 3 by David Lohr, JM on cross about June 4 sequence, at 22:03:

She admits that they did NOT make a video that day.

In his book though JM says they did. Eh??? She said no, JM!!!
    It was at the very end of the last thread, part 2 of day 25. I sure didn't want to accidentally reproduce one more time, the mien of St. Jodith all in nunly black with that wimple of hair, pale demeanor of the cloistered, lips that don't part much as if in prayer and contemplation, tremulous voice....

Quote Originally Posted by Caylee Advocate View Post
    If Travis didn't go to OKC convention in March, then how was there a pic taken in front of LDS Temple?

Jodi and Travis Travel we know this from pictures posted on myspace

1.March Oklahoma City, OK Pictures in front of LDS temple

2.March Amarillo, TX Travis with Statue

March Ryan Burns met Arias at a PrePaid Legal convention in Oklahoma in mid-March (PPL Conv are always in March) with Blonde hair.

A few weeks after that initial meeting, Burns and Arias were chatting on the phone three to five times a week. (LDS Conference is always in April)

? Travis did go to OKC in March 2008. Some details:

1. He spoke to friends about wanting to take Mimi along for the roadtrip, as part of a group of folks travelling together.

2. That plan didn't happen for whatever reason, maybe because TA thought twice about it. OKC is PPL and flashy parties and everyone talking money. Mimi is Mormon aristocracy.

3. The killer went with Travis. She had been anticipating this roadtrip for months, planning for it, texting Travis about it. She and Travis on the road again, just the two of them, checking off things on the list.

4. The trip likely became much more meaningful to her as it approached because she (and Travis) knew by the end of February she'd be leaving Mesa within a month.

5. The "big" special singular road trip there and back was one of those killer's style fantasies. Yes, they stopped at a few places on the way and on the way back, but iirc, those stops added on a few days total to a trip that for Travis was centered on convention.

For Travis, stopping along the way was multi-tasking, living to the fullest, and as his desire to travel in a group with Mimi along indicated, had nothing whatsoever to do about wanting to spend special time with the POS.

6. Once they arrived, Travis largely avoided JA for the entire convention. He didn't take her (or anyone) to the executive director's dinner, from the killer's "understanding," because Chris and Sky would give TA "crap."

When he texted her it was to largely to find out where she was. He needed to know that because he was at various times trying to hook up with CL (who was sharing a room with the killer), trying to make his way to a gathering in Chris and Sky's room (the killer was SO not invited), and in general.....trying to not be anyplace where he might run into her. He didn't even want to give her his room number.

7. The night I'm pretty sure the POS met Ryan was the night TA was trying very hard to meet up with CL, who was trying with all her might as well, but who couldn't dislodge the killer who had attached herself to CL with crazy glue.

JA dragged CL to the party ( IMO she was snooping CL's phone during their shared room stay) keeping CL away from Travis AND giving herself a shot at lining up a replacement Travis.

What a gal.

BTW....the 1st day upon return from OKC is when the diamond ring and journal went missing, and when TA found his roommie's camera in his BMW.
    Last edited by Hope4More; 02-22-2016 at 07:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RickshawFan View Post
    It was at the very end of the last thread, part 2 of day 25. I sure didn't want to accidentally reproduce one more time, the mien of St. Jodith all in nunly black with that wimple of hair, pale demeanor of the cloistered, lips that don't part much as if in prayer and contemplation, tremulous voice....
    ...an earthly creature, tired of sin, solemnly fading towards heaven...
    All of my posts are my opinion only, and reflect my point of view, and not necessarily objective truth.

Quote Originally Posted by RickshawFan View Post
    I think I maybe misunderstood what you were saying, H4M, so my response regarding the thread and the video has no relevance? However, I do like the part about St. Jodith cribbing from a Hollywood nun. She can't do anything without copying someone else.

Page 3 of 42 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast