1563 users online (253 members and 1310 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

FL - Jade Davis, 11, Jacksonville, 21 February 2016

Police search for missing 11 year old girl

Jade Davis last seen Sunday night at Lane Avenue apartments

Jacksonville, Florida -
    Police are searching for a missing 11-year-old girl last scene Sunday night at an apartment on Lane Avenue.

The Jacksonville Sheriff's Office described Jade Davis as a white girl with black hair and brown eyes. She is 5 feet 5 inches tall and weights about 125 pounds. She was last seen wearing a blue shirt, black pants, black shoes and carrying a black purse.

https://m.facebook.com/ActionNewsJac...pe=3&source=48

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/lo...side/104604448

http://www.news4jax.com/news/police-...ng-11-year-old
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Jade Simone "Nini" Davis was last seen around 9:30 p.m. Her mother said she snuck out the back door of their home on Lane Avenue. Neighbors said she had an overnight bag with her.

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/lo...side/104604448

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/l...sages/50663632

An 11-year-old girl reportedly ran away from home Sunday night after an argument with her mom over sexually explicit text messages on her cell phone, a police report shows.

After being disciplined, Jade Davis reportedly ran out the back door of the house on Lane Avenue and hasn't been seen since. Multiple units with the Jacksonville Sheriff's Office have searched the area trying to find her with no results.

Quote Originally Posted by Portabella View Post
    http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/l...sages/50663632

An 11-year-old girl reportedly ran away from home Sunday night after an argument with her mom over sexually explicit text messages on her cell phone, a police report shows.

After being disciplined, Jade Davis reportedly ran out the back door of the house on Lane Avenue and hasn't been seen since. Multiple units with the Jacksonville Sheriff's Office have searched the area trying to find her with no results.

The girl's mother took Davis's cell phone and ran it under water until it didn't work anymore. Then, after disciplining the child, the mother eventually went to her room to read while Davis stayed in the living room. Upon coming out to check on Davis, the mother found her gone.

Why do they keep saying "after disciplining the child"? What more was done than ruining the cell phone (which is wasteful, IMHO).

newsjax finally caught on that she is AA. SMH @ reporting sometimes. Sheesh.
    Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi - Lakota for Water is Life.

"Police said the girl was angry her mother took away her cellphone and destroyed it after finding sexually explicit texts. A few hours later, Jade was gone."

Uh oh so many things wrong with this sentence!
    All my posts are just my own opinion and do not represent anyone else.

11 and sexually explicit texts and now she's gone? This is scary.

Omg! she's 11. What is she doing.
    I personally don't find it wasteful to destroy the phone. However I've been known to pick toys up and throw them away after my kids fail to do it themselves.
    I just connected my boys 1st cell phone yesterday. He's almost 11. This makes me so very scare😢
    I hope she's found at a friend's home.

I don't judge the mother for destroying the phone. I only wish she hadn't because it could have helped give information about the persons her daughter has been in contact with via social media. Particularly older ones who may assist and hide her for their own selfish possibly illegal reasons.

This girl seems especially vulnerable to traffickers.
    Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi - Lakota for Water is Life.

I don't mean anything bad here, but the first post says that Jade is a white female, but she definitely looks more African American to me. JS

at only 11, jeez

los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetgrits View Post
    I don't mean anything bad here, but the first post says that Jade is a white female, but she definitely looks more African American to me. JS
    I thought that was kind of odd. I'm often mistaken for being biracial or Latino, which I am not, but I don't think she looks Caucasoid at all.
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Police said Jade has run away before. They are asking anyone with information about the girl's whereabouts to call the JSO at 904-630-0500.

Uhhhh, 11yrs old and has runaway before? That is very concerning. Why has she run before and where did she run to? Sounds like this girl has some issues that need to be resolved.
    IMO, 11 is too young to have a cell phone, my kids didn't get phones until they were in their teens and the phones were pretty locked down. They only had certain websites they could go to and they were not allowed to put a lock on it. Their Dad and I checked their phones constantly and we've always educated them about predators, etc. I was a mean Mom lol But, now that they're grown and after seeing so many cases of abduction and trafficking, I'm so glad I was a mean Mom 😊

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast