1124 users online (217 members and 907 guests)  

Websleuths News

los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

SC - Angela McNelis, 41, Myrtle Beach, Oct 2015

Angela Lynn McNelis

Woman reported missing in Myrtle Beach, police ask for public’s help

Myrtle Beach, South Carolina -
    The Myrtle Beach Police Department is asking for the public’s help finding a missing woman.

Police say Angela Lynn McNelis, 41, was last heard from by her daughter on October 2015. She reported her missing to police on February 17, 2016.

The daughter told police McNelis just started a new relationship and was making plans to travel.

http://wbtw.com/2016/02/22/woman-rep...-publics-help/
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

I don't know if its because my daughters and I have very close relationships, but if they didn't have contact with me for a day , they would have already reported me missing. JMO, but geez, 4mos? This poor woman could be anywhere!

http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/new...e61727982.html
    Oh boy, that's a long time gone.. Not another one from Myrtle beach.
    Police say McNelis is 4’11” with brown hair, blue eyes, and weighs about 170 pounds.

Quote Originally Posted by pappa rob View Post
    http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/new...e61727982.html
    Oh boy, that's a long time gone.. Not another one from Myrtle beach.
    Police say McNelis is 4’11” with brown hair, blue eyes, and weighs about 170 pounds.
    I just don't understand why it took so long to report her 😕

Quote Originally Posted by Tabirey View Post
    I don't know if its because my daughters and I have very close relationships, but if they didn't have contact with me for a day , they would have already reported me missing. JMO, but geez, 4mos? This poor woman could be anywhere!
    I agree! It would only take me a few hours where it concerns my daughter and sons. However, if I were missing...who knows how long it would take my parents to notice!

It appears that she as located. See this link. This person was arrested in November 2015.

http://bailbondcity.com/north_caroli...cNelis/3392961
    Do more than belong: participate.
    Do more than care: help.
    Do more than believe: practice.
    Do more than be fair: be kind.
    Do more than forgive: forget.
    Do more than dream: work.
    William Aruthur Ward

Quote Originally Posted by doodles1211 View Post
    It appears that she as located. See this link. This person was arrested in November 2015.

Thanks doodles1211

That pic is the same one in the picture above that los2188 posted, well personally, I would have never recognized her at all. Drugs can kill or make you look like death.

jmo
    Jesus Wept. John 11:35 KJV

It says she was released on Nov 25th 2015. The daughter reported her missing Feb 2016. So she is still missing. Right

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

At that link, under charges, states: extradition /fugitive other state
    ....was she extradited to another state for charges there? Hmmmm

It said that she had not heard from her since October 2015. I worked in Corrections for 19 yrs. 99% of the time the other state would come pick up the defendant once they were done with their local charges.They chose to fight exradition (which could take a very long time). In the state I was in they would not set bail for those fighting exradition. So she could have been there for quite some time before being shipped off to another state. And it didnt say where she was being extradited to. She could have been sent to prison from either place and could still be there. Not knowing the other state (which I think is SC) its hard to check.
    William Aruthur Ward

It said that she had not heard from her since October 2015. I worked in Corrections for 19 yrs. 99% of the time the other state would come pick up the defendant once they were done with their local charges.They chose to fight exradition (which could take a very long time). In the state I was in they would not set bail for those fighting exradition. So she could have been there for quite some time before being shipped off to another state. And it didnt say where she was being extradited to. She could have been sent to prison from either place and could still be there. Not knowing the other state (which I think is SC) its hard to check.
    Good information to know! Thank you Doodles!

According to VineLink, she is not incarcerated in North or South Carolina at this time.
    William Aruthur Ward

I am so confused? Is she still missing??

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk