1214 users online (188 members and 1026 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26
    Quote Originally Posted by Bently View Post
    That photograph reminds me of a hair product I used long long ago to keep short curls in place. Iirc, the name of it was Dippity Do.. and it was pink.
    Is that the one where the commercial said "A little dab will do you?"

I can't believe it's been over 2 years. I can't remember if there's any kind of court date for their trial? What's the usual timeframe from arrest to trial in cases like this one?

Quote Originally Posted by IQuestion View Post
    He is no longer losing weight. He is no longer thin. No longer has shaved head. And now wearing "bookish" spectacles. This is the most shocking change yet....
    his hair is long, parted on the side, flipping up on the ends and he has gained 50 lbs!
    Overall, doesn't look as masculine or menacing? IMO. I'll withhold any more comment.

You can click on image to enlarge.
    In defending your murdering client, 'marketing' is key. Presenting an appropriate image in court & campaigning to that jury is part of a defender's strategy. Not sure what his 'stylist' is going for... a bookworm, innocent library boy or what but he does look less menacing, as IQ stated. This is like watching a commercial selling a product. WHICH IS what they're doing.

You can change the cover, but it's still the same book.

Quote Originally Posted by msboo View Post
    In defending your murdering client, 'marketing' is key. Presenting an appropriate image in court & campaigning to that jury is part of a defender's strategy. Not sure what his 'stylist' is going for... a bookworm, innocent library boy or what but he does look less menacing, as IQ stated. This is like watching a commercial selling a product. WHICH IS what they're doing.

No matter what his attorneys acting as stylists do, he still and will always have dead shark eyes.

eXPERIENCE + iNNOCENCE TOUR 2018 May 28 aTLANTA
    Got my tickets Tuesday 14 November!!

Wow! I was hoping he would be doing hard labor in jail like cleaning toilets but apparently not. Perhaps Mark has been sending him some of his canteen money to get his hand in the honeybun stash

mikeinmo is offline Verified Insider - Dr. Teresa Sievers Case
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxine2U View Post
    Is that the one where the commercial said "A little dab will do you?"
    Brylcreem a little dab

He does look like a slimy pervert though.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I'm not sure if this was posted or discussed in the sidebar thread, but after this happened at the July case management conference, JRR's attorney filed a motion on July 24th to have the judge disqualified.

On July 25th, the judge ordered that the motion is "denied as legally insufficient."

https://matrix.leeclerk.org

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26