1239 users online (223 members and 1016 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    For the lawyers in our group:

Can JRR's lawyer talk to CWW's lawyer? Just wondering if that is a way to test out each other's mindset.
    Or will that mess up their lawyer's decision making?

Quote Originally Posted by IM4TRUTH View Post
    Should we send him "Welcome to Florida" postcards? I have one that identifies all of the seashells!
    Oh lord...please no.

All kidding aside, if anyone sends him anything don't dare mention WS or reference your user name. If Tricia finds out it would be an automatic lifetime ban.

Quote Originally Posted by beach View Post
    Oh lord...please no.

All kidding aside, if anyone sends him anything don't dare mention WS or reference your user name. If Tricia finds out it would be an automatic lifetime ban.
    No worries beach. I don't think anyone will spend one dime for JRR. I sure won't.. But if I was to, I would consider something more subtle, like..

-Nin ;--)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    If the key does not fit, it's the wrong key.

Quote Originally Posted by beach View Post
    Oh lord...please no.

No, No, I would never attempt any contact with any of them! I am scheduled for Federal Jury Duty starting March 1st!

Maybe it would be good for JRR to be scared out of his wits wondering if CWW found a way to put a hit out on him in jail. Self preservation is a darn strong instinct.

This is the part I love- all of the little sneaky, devious, cruel and meniacle things they know about each other but it was always directed towards someone else... well, you get the picture!

I for one am glad they each know just how sleazy the other one is!

Welcome to Florida Jimmy Ray- you better watch your back.
    Last edited by Frigga; 02-23-2016 at 12:34 PM.

Booking Video

..by NBC2 will be up shortly

-Nin
    Attached Images Attached Images
    If the key does not fit, it's the wrong key.

Quote Originally Posted by lakshmi View Post
    I wonder what lawyer will get/accept his case. He needs one quick to get the ball rolling here.
    I wonder if the new lawyer will also say he was never in Florida lol

Quote Originally Posted by No it's not View Post
    No worries beach. I don't think anyone will spend one dime for JRR. I sure won't.. But if I was to, I would consider something more subtle, like..

-Nin ;--)
    Nin you are the best! Laughter the best medicine for me today Thank you : )

Quote Originally Posted by KateB View Post
    Sievers homicide suspect Rodgers now in Lee County
    http://www.news-press.com/story/news...unty/80791290/

It is unclear whether Rodgers and Wright will be charged as co-defendants.
    In addition the article states "That case remains very active, very ongoing and as we speak, right now, there are developments unfolding in that case," Scott said Friday.

I'd say the developments SMS is referring to include Jr's arrival. He will sing and things should progress fairly quickly!

Quote Originally Posted by lakshmi View Post
    For the lawyers in our group:

Can JRR's lawyer talk to CWW's lawyer? Just wondering if that is a way to test out each other's mindset.
    Or will that mess up their lawyer's decision making?
    They can, but I can't imagine they will trust each other right now. They must know that one of their clients needs to turn on the other ASAP...

"It would seem to me that June 16, 2008 was the last time that the victim was viewed by her grandparents. It became quite evident that from the OS of the Defense that the 16th was a date of great importance and that a so called time line of activities dealing with CA, LA, GA and ICA on the 16th and what, if any, activities took place on the 15th, 16th and 17th of June on 24 hour cycles would have been, at least, of a minimal requirement of review. I take it at some point you had a computer expert look at that data?" HHJP, 6/21/11
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...139910&page=94

Quote Originally Posted by Matlacha View Post
    Booked at 5:45 am according to NBC-2.

http://www.nbc-2.com/story/31288933/...y#.Vsxb80afZJk
    Why are his cheeks so red?

Quote Originally Posted by Bobbywoo View Post
    I was just wondering what the CORE facility was exactly. It's like you read my mind. We have that facility on Ortiz ave and we also have the facility in down town Fort Myers that is connected to the court house. Downtown is the FMPD and Ortiz is the LCSO. I'm surprised that they don't have one in one facility and the other in the other facility. I realize they are both property of the LCSO now but the two agencies work together closely, surely they could have worked something out??? We need everyone involved alive and able to stand trial.
    The CORE facility is on the Ortiz location. It is their maximum security area on the Ortiz campus
    Last edited by jtate0702; 02-23-2016 at 01:30 PM. Reason: correcting my auto correct

Quote Originally Posted by jtate0702 View Post
    The CORE facility is on the Ortiz location. It is their maximum security area on the Ortiz campus
    Very interesting, thank you! I didn't realize there was a maximum security area out there. Makes more sense now. Is that where CWW is or is he downtown?

Quote Originally Posted by IM4TRUTH View Post
    Why are his cheeks so red?
    ... and his neck.

I just came to celebrate with ya'll that this loser is finally in Florida!!!

I wonder who will crack first. My money is on JR. I still cant believe he thought he would be charged in Missouri for a FL murder. I think some upgraded charges will be forthcoming shortly! If they are upgraded to murder 1, or premeditated, I think there are only two options in sentencing in Florida, Life w/out parole, or death. Someone please correct me if I am wrong, because I am relying on high school curriculum memories. For the lawyers or law buffs out there, here are some things I am wondering. So whoever cuts a deal would be vying to get life in prison vs. death penalty, correct? OR could they leave whoever cuts a deal at murder 2, which has lesser punishments available? How does that work? Another question I have, since Florida is a felony murder state, is it possible that MS could also be subject to the death penalty due to murder for hire? Even though he is not the one that actually committed the murder, but indeed is who premeditated and directly caused the murder? Anyone have any idea?
    Last edited by jtate0702; 02-23-2016 at 02:16 PM. Reason: corrections

Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast