773 users online (74 members and 699 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

LC Jail

What types of punishments were incurred for abuse of drugs? Did you ever witness this?

http://countyjail.net/Florida/Lee-Co...edications.php

What clothes could you have brought in to wear in the jail (underwear, socks, etc.)?

If you had a set uniform, what did it look like? Please be specific about each piece of clothing issued to you.

http://countyjail.net/Florida/Lee-Co...l/clothing.php

What else would you want a friend or family member to know if they have a loved one going to this jail?

If somebody knows they will be serving time in this jail what is your advice to them?

http://countyjail.net/Florida/Lee-Co...ing-advice.php
    If the key does not fit, it's the wrong key.

Simply put CWW and JR in the same cell that is wired for sound. Leave them in there for a month and the prosecution would have the entire layout placed in their lap. Jmo.
    You can fool some of the people some of the time; But guess what? The Bus Stops Here (Life No Parole/ Don't Pass Go: Don't Collect Your $200)

He looks a little flushed in his booking photo ( cheeks and neck). What would cause that....heat, nerves, rosacea ?
    Eta: saw this was already mentioned. Im a few pages behind.

Quote Originally Posted by IM4TRUTH View Post
    Why are his cheeks so red?
    Quote Originally Posted by Frigga View Post
    ... and his neck.
    That would more than likely be due to stress, anxiety, anger or some other emotional distress.... I doubt embarrassment...

Quote Originally Posted by AC's Grandma View Post
    Seeing his booking photo, I could easily believe he is the son of one of the "other brother from another mother" losers.
    He has the same looking face and eyes to me.
    The expression and that dead look in the eyes seem to be more common in those mug shots don't they. I guess what they do have in common for sure is greed, lack of conscience and a twisted soul IMO.
    Last edited by Zuri; 02-23-2016 at 05:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaMary View Post
    Have you seen evidence of 'moral compass' in him??? I'm completely stumped on that.......
    Like I said: Smidgeon. One can hope for TS loved ones, though I am doubtful too...

Correction

Quote Originally Posted by No it's not View Post
    CWW and JR are both in downtown Lee County Jail, not Ortiz.
    After further research I need to correct what I said to:

CWW and JR were both booked into downtown Lee County Jail, not Ortiz. However, CWW may or may not be at the Ortiz location. JR will remain at the downtown high security facility to be arraigned and then may or may not move to the Ortiz location.

-Nin
    If the key does not fit, it's the wrong key.

I thought the sheriff (or someone !!!) told us that police are going to keep CWW & JR far, far apart & ensure that can't pass each other notes via mice (or pidgeon). Fer' sure, the police are keeping each of them in their own private hotel room, right??? I would think that if CWW got in the dorm he'd have a lot of parties for his homies...

Hey NIN- has NBC posted the video yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Frigga View Post
    Hey NIN- has NBC posted the video yet?
    http://www.nbc-2.com/story/31288933/...y#.VszBs_krKM8
    Sievers suspect booked into Lee County Jail
    Posted: Feb 23, 2016 5:44 AM EST
    Updated: Feb 23, 2016 8:11 AM EST

Direct to video:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9lr...ature=youtu.be

Quote Originally Posted by jtate0702 View Post
    The CORE facility is on the Ortiz location. It is their maximum security area on the Ortiz campus
    I had that completely turned around! Thanks.

<modsnip>While we are waiting for more info.- is it just me or does JRR look like a completely different person? I hope the news has footage of him on arrival, since I believe he must have lost a considerable amount of weight. Superficial observations but it really struck me. Now go do us a favor, JR and sink MS's ship.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by sillybilly; 02-23-2016 at 05:34 PM. Reason: remove reference to unapproved post

Quote Originally Posted by SeesSeas View Post
    http://www.nbc-2.com/story/31288933/...y#.VszBs_krKM8
    Sievers suspect booked into Lee County Jail
    Posted: Feb 23, 2016 5:44 AM EST
    Updated: Feb 23, 2016 8:11 AM EST

Direct to video:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9lr...ature=youtu.be
    from your link:

For Mr. Wright and Mr. Rodgers it seems like there's a mountain of evidence against them," said Scott Moorey, a local defense attorney who's been watching the high-profile case.

"The strategy of the State Attorney's Office is the more time they have on this case the better they're prepared," he said, suggesting that investigators may try to glean information from both men while perhaps setting up a third arrest – of Mark Sievers.

from me:
    "Yes, please!"

Quote Originally Posted by observation View Post
    <modsnip>While we are waiting for more info.- is it just me or does JRR look like a completely different person? I hope the news has footage of him on arrival, since I believe he must have lost a considerable amount of weight. Superficial observations but it really struck me. Now go do us a favor, JR and sink MS's ship.

The newest mugshot certainly looks like he might be taking things a bit more seriously now.

Quote Originally Posted by dmac55 View Post
    from your link:

For Mr. Wright and Mr. Rodgers it seems like there's a mountain of evidence against them," said Scott Moorey, a local defense attorney who's been watching the high-profile case.

"The strategy of the State Attorney's Office is the more time they have on this case the better they're prepared," he said, suggesting that investigators may try to glean information from both men while perhaps setting up a third arrest of Mark Sievers.

from me:
    "Yes, please!"
    Dmac- I went right to the video and missed the actual article so thanks for quoting from it for us. I'm still following closely for that 3rd. arrest.

Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast