924 users online (185 members and 739 guests)  


The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News


Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Bloomington IN
    Posts
    4,982

    MO - Artayia Dobbins, 16, Chesterfield, 22 Feb 2016

    https://stlouis.cbslocal.com/2016/02...to-be-runaway/
    Artayia Dobbins is African-American with brown eyes and auburn hair. She is 5’4″ tall and 130 pounds. She was wearing a black bathing suit and black shorts.

    Dobbins was last seen Saturday night at 9:30 at 1035 Springhill Suites on Chesterfield Parkway East.
    dobbins-missing-teen.jpg

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    34
    This is my neck of the woods. Chesterfield is a really nice area, but it looks like they suspect she's in St. Louis, which could be very bad.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    1,600
    Not found anything new if missing, but a baby bump registry, due in October this year
    http://registry.thebump.com/artayia-...-2016/15932250

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    1,600
    Runaway girl found safe in St. Louis County - STLtoday.com - NewsJS


    www.newsjs.com › runaway-girl-found-s...


    CHESTERFIELD, MO (KTVI) – Police are looking for a missing teen from Chesterfield. Artayia Dobbins, 16, was last heard from on Saturday. She is considered a .

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    5,990
    Quote Originally Posted by Darling136 View Post
    Runaway girl found safe in St. Louis County - STLtoday.com - NewsJS


    www.newsjs.com › runaway-girl-found-s...


    CHESTERFIELD, MO (KTVI) – Police are looking for a missing teen from Chesterfield. Artayia Dobbins, 16, was last heard from on Saturday. She is considered a .
    Link doesn't work. I couldn't find another story saying she is safe. I DID find she has a baby registry in her name in St Louis (due date Jan 4, 2017).

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    1,600
    Quote Originally Posted by Darling136 View Post
    Not found anything new if missing, but a baby bump registry, due in October this year
    http://registry.thebump.com/artayia-...-2016/15932250
    Quote Originally Posted by Gardener1850 View Post
    Link doesn't work. I couldn't find another story saying she is safe. I DID find she has a baby registry in her name in St Louis (due date Jan 4, 2017).
    now this is really weird, i mean two babies in 4 months?! Hm...

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    5,990
    Quote Originally Posted by Darling136 View Post
    now this is really weird, i mean two babies in 4 months?! Hm...
    Maybe they both are fake? Or maybe she lost the first baby due in Oct

    Her name isn't a common one so IDK what is going on.



Similar Threads

  1. VA VA - Chesterfield Blk male with facial hair 13 Mar 2016
    By Gardener1850 in forum The Unidentified
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-24-2016, 11:22 PM
  2. VA VA - Jessica Elliot, 5, Chesterfield, 18 May 2016
    By los2188 in forum Missing Kids - RSS Feed Thread
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-08-2016, 11:30 PM
  3. VA VA - Peyton Elliott, 4, Chesterfield, 18 May 2016
    By los2188 in forum Missing Kids - RSS Feed Thread
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-08-2016, 11:28 PM
  4. Found Safe VA - C’ere L. Lewis, 33, & Sesha Hill, 9, Chesterfield, 18 February 2016
    By los2188 in forum Located Persons Discussion
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-20-2016, 05:59 AM

Tags for this Thread