Boy Has 25 Fingers & Toes

SieSie

Reaction score
"Devender Harne, 10, was born with 25 fingers and toes -- six fingers on each hand, six toes on one foot and seven on the other.

Though it would be considered an abnormality to some, Devender says it allows him to work faster than the average child."

More at link from nbc5.com, including video.

I can't believe this is the first thing that popped into my head when I read this:

Devender says it allows him to work faster than the average child

Boy, wonder if he's got that nose picking problem so many young boys have..

Pook said:
I can't believe this is the first thing that popped into my head when I read this:

Boy, wonder if he's got that nose picking problem so many young boys have..
I was thinking he is a genetic experiment by AOL's customer service department.

It is not that rare to have extra digits - but usually they are useless... it is extrememly rare - like in this case where they are all functional.

Imagine him playing the piano or typing!

I have a friend who had six toes. When we were kids, and he used to come over barefoot, I used to send him to put socks on, LOL.

MrsMush99 said:
I have a friend who had six toes. When we were kids, and he used to come over barefoot, I used to send him to put socks on, LOL.
my neice has 3 toes on one foot, 2 on the other ............it's just the way it is.......( her toes are "fused" together i guess you'd say) it never occured to me to ask her to cover it up.....

...she still was in dance, gymnastics, synchronized swimming, high school choir and drama, and was her grade 12 valedictorian, ...there's never been anything "wrong" about it........just different...and no big deal....

My first hubby and the father of my children has webbed toes.

I think polydactly is funny. Though you do have to have surgery for it.lol

lauriej said:
my neice has 3 toes on one foot, 2 on the other ............it's just the way it is.......( her toes are "fused" together i guess you'd say) it never occured to me to ask her to cover it up.....

...she still was in dance, gymnastics, synchronized swimming, high school choir and drama, and was her grade 12 valedictorian, ...there's never been anything "wrong" about it........just different...and no big deal....

I was a kid. I didn't mean to imply there was anything wrong with it. I was like 12.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123
Back