793 users online (127 members and 666 guests)  

Websleuths News

MD - Benjamin Gorski, 18, Abingdon, 22 Feb 2016

An Abingdon teenager has been reported missing, sparking concerns among classmates at Edgewood High School, where he is a student and a member of the cross county and track teams.

Benjamin Gorski, 18, of the 900 block of Harvey Road, was last seen at his home sometime between midnight and 6 a.m. Monday.

Gorski, who is white, has black hair and is about 6 feet tall and weighs about 140 pounds, according to the Sheriff's Office. He may be driving a Nissan Versa with Maryland tags 6BT4830.

"There is no indication at this point that he is in danger," Sheriff's Office said, adding he had no further details.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/mar...223-story.html

His Facebook indicates he's decided he wants to come back home.

So happy he didn't go through with his original plan...

ETA: Just waiting on MSM confirmation, now.

He looks like Eddie Redmayne to me: so handsome. What a touching post he made! From his deepest depths of despair, Benjamin was able to have some clarity; some clarity where he could see the impact his life has on this world and the people in it.

I hope he makes it all the way back home and can work on his self-esteem. I am one, in many thousands, who will be thinking of him and hoping he always knows there is someone out there who cares deeply about him.

Quote Originally Posted by MamaJoJo View Post
    He looks like Eddie Redmayne to me: so handsome. What a touching post he made! From his deepest depths of despair, Benjamin was able to have some clarity; some clarity where he could see the impact his life has on this world and the people in it.

I hope he makes it all the way back home and can work on his self-esteem. I am one, in many thousands, who will be thinking of him and hoping he always knows there is someone out there who cares deeply about him.
    It is a very touching post.
    Such consideration for others, at a time when he himself was deeply distressed.
    I hope this marks a turning point, and this young man goes from strength to strength.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I don't see anything yet about him being found. I do hope he is..

Quote Originally Posted by pappa rob View Post
    I don't see anything yet about him being found. I do hope he is..
    I know. I'm still afraid for him. If hes manic, his despair can roll right back on him and crush him with its weight. This young man isn't out of the woods yet.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ninij9 View Post
    I know. I'm still afraid for him. If hes manic, his despair can roll right back on him and crush him with its weight. This young man isn't out of the woods yet.

I know, I'm still worried for him, too. If he didn't want to fight for his life, I don't think he would have made that public FB declaration that he's changed his mind and plans to come home. My heart is hoping that he reached out to someone by phone who will meet him where he is and help him get intervention services. He's in a hyper fragile state and, you're right, can easily swing back into a suicidal plan.

Find your way home, Benjamin.

An Edgewood High School student who was reported missing earlier has since made contact with his family, police said Wednesday morning. "Ben has been in voice contact with his family within the last 24 hours," Harford County Sheriff's Office spokesperson Kyle Andersen confirmed at about 10:30 a.m. Wednesday via email.

Quote Originally Posted by pappa rob View Post
    An Edgewood High School student who was reported missing earlier has since made contact with his family, police said Wednesday morning. "Ben has been in voice contact with his family within the last 24 hours," Harford County Sheriff's Office spokesperson Kyle Andersen confirmed at about 10:30 a.m. Wednesday via email.
    It makes me worry that this report was from last Wednesday. We still don't know if has returned or made physical contact. Maybe we never will. I guess no news is good news in this case

I hope he has made it home!

Confirmed.

Harford County Sheriff's Office
    Like This Page February 23 Edited

2/25/16 UPDATE: Benjamin Gorski has been found safe and unharmed. Thank you for all your shares!
    https://www.facebook.com/75885482706...type=3&theater

I see someone's been busy this morning.. Great news..