1001 users online (183 members and 818 guests)  

Websleuths News

los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

IL - Danielle Schultz, 23, Beach Park, 22 February 2016

Danielle Schultz

Woman missing from Beach Park

Beach Park, Illinois -
    A woman was reported missing from north suburban Beach Park Tuesday, one day after leaving her home while making threats to harm herself, police said.

Danielle Schultz, 28, was last seen about 9 p.m. Monday as she was leaving her home in the 38700 block of North Sheridan Road, according to an alert from the Lake County sheriff’s office.

Schultz left her home without shoes and wearing a pink bathrobe, police said. She did not have her cellphone, purse, wallet or medication. She did not report to her job Tuesday.

http://chicago.suntimes.com/news/7/7...ing-beach-park
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Schultz made some threatening comments before driving away in a silver 2006 Dodge Durango with Illinois license plate R948757.

Schultz is about 5 ft. 7 in. tall and weighs around 150 lbs. She has brown hair and blue eyes.

http://abc7chicago.com/news/woman-28...-park/1216416/

Quote Originally Posted by pappa rob View Post
    Me either. Lake Michigan is literally right there and that area has lots of industrial parks, etc. not too far from there are "cliffs", etc., as well. We had an unusually warm weekend but it has been cold and today it is incredibly windy (so big waves) and snow is expected. If she is in the water they won't be able to search for a few days. I hope she is ok, hiding out in a hotel somewhere.

Beach Park woman with ties to McHenry County found in Kenosha unconscious in car

The 28-year-old Beach Park woman who was reported missing Tuesday was found unconscious in her vehicle in Kenosha, Wisconsin, the Lake County Sheriff’s Office said Wednesday.

(...)

In an update that came about 5 p.m. Wednesday, Covelli said Schultz was found unconscious, but breathing, inside her vehicle, which was parked in a lot on the 2700 block of Alford Park Drive in Kenosha.
    http://www.mysuburbanlife.com/2016/0...n-car/ajdot9a/

Danielle was taken to the hospital in critical, but stable condition. Healing thoughts go out to her and more than anything, I hope she will eventually be at a place where she is grateful and able to embrace her "second chance."

Quote Originally Posted by KayElJay View Post
    http://www.mysuburbanlife.com/2016/0...n-car/ajdot9a/

Danielle was taken to the hospital in critical, but stable condition. Healing thoughts go out to her and more than anything, I hope she will eventually be at a place where she is grateful and able to embrace her "second chance."
    Suicide attempt?

Quote Originally Posted by DatelineFan View Post
    Suicide attempt?
    I may have been presumptuous in assuming so. I haven't read anything to confirm one way or another; just a guess from the comments re: her threatening to harm herself as she was leaving. Sorry!

Quote Originally Posted by KayElJay View Post
    I may have been presumptuous in assuming so. I haven't read anything to confirm one way or another; just a guess from the comments re: her threatening to harm herself as she was leaving. Sorry!
    Oh don't be sorry! It sounds like a likely suicide to me, too. I guess we'll find out. Maybe.

Thank God she's alive, I hope she stays safe..