769 users online (95 members and 674 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 34 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, Panola County, 6 Dec 2014 ; Quinton Tellis Indicted - #13

http://wreg.com/2014/12/07/father-sp...re-and-killed/

http://www.myfoxmemphis.com/story/27...d-near-her-car

Quinton Tellis indicted in Jessica Chambers homicide
    Therese Apel, The Clarion-Ledger 9:34 p.m. CST February 23, 2016

A Panola County native suspected in another homicide has been indicted in the December 2014 burning death of Courtland teen Jessica Chambers.
    Quinton Tellis, 27, originally of Courtland, was indicted on capital murder charges by a special grand jury in Panola County as he sat in the Ouachita Parish Jail in Monroe, Louisiana, where he is being held on charges connected to the August death of a University of Louisiana Monroe exchange student.
    Tellis is believed to have been the last person to have been with Chambers the night she was killed. The two allegedly had a relationship in the weeks leading up to her death, officials said.

While Chambers and Tellis were eight years apart in age, they both went to South Panola High School and both grew up in the same neighborhood.

A press conference in Panola County is planned for 10:30 a.m. Wednesday.

If you have information that may lead to an arrest, please contact the Panola County Sheriff's Office at (662) 563-6230.

MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, Panola County, Dec 2014 **Media Thread***NO DISCUSSION***

MS - Jessica Chambers, Panola County - Maps and Photos - **NO DISCUSSION**

Poll: What Happened to Jessica Chambers?

Thread #1 Thread #2 Thread #3 Thread #4 Thread #5 Thread #6 Thread #7 Thread #8
    Thread #9
    Thread #10 Thread #11 Thread #12
    Last edited by bessie; 02-24-2016 at 06:22 AM.

WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK

From wmctv.com
    A news conference will be held Wednesday (2/24/16) regarding an update on the Jessica Chambers case.
    The conference will begin at 10:30 a.m. and will be held at the Panola County Sheriff's Department.

Quote Originally Posted by samsmom View Post
    From wmctv.com
    A news conference will be held Wednesday (2/24/16) regarding an update on the Jessica Chambers case.
    The conference will begin at 10:30 a.m. and will be held at the Panola County Sheriff's Department.
    Was just coming to post the news (?) myself.

Here comes Darby...

Quote Originally Posted by samsmom View Post
    From wmctv.com
    I see that a grand jury has met. It would be great to learn that there has been an indictment. Sigh.

Quote Originally Posted by d4j View Post
    I see that a grand jury has met. It would be great to learn that there has been an indictment. Sigh.
    "FOX13’s Tom Dees has confirmed through multiple sources an indictment has been returned in the Jessica Chambers murder investigation."

http://http://www.fox13memphis.com/n...case/108418437

Fox 13 Memphis is reporting the suspect is in Louisiana. Who could that be?

Quote Originally Posted by Ozarka View Post
    Fox 13 Memphis is reporting the suspect is in Louisiana. Who could that be?
    Exactly!

skibaboo is offline <3 The amazing Mr Skibs, GBNF <3 Now an 'official' crazy cat (& Map) lady.
    My heart is racing! I came straight here after seeing it on Tom Dees facebook
    Hillsborough 15/4/1989 JFT96 GBNF YNWA *Verdict - The REAL Truth: 96 Liverpool fans were unlawfully killed*

Celebrating Mr Skibaboo RIP Baljeev Johal, my dear friend. RIP

Case Map Database - Links to all Case Maps I have created, and their related Websleuths threads

Bout freaking time!!!! Woop woop.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Wait didn't they say 2 indictments?

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Unbelievable !

OMG!! This is fantastic news!
    These posts are In My Opinion only!

My computer has already been kind of quirky today. I don't know if this has been posted and I just skipped over it.

"... a grand jury indicted Quinton Verdell Tellis for the murder of Jessica Chambers."

http://www.localmemphis.com/news/loc...-chambers-case
    Last edited by carolinagurl; 02-23-2016 at 08:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by carolinagurl View Post
    My computer has already been kind of quirky today. I don't know if this has been posted and I just skipped over it.

a grand jury indicted Quinton Verdell Tellis for the murder of Jessica Chambers.

Thanks carolinagurl!

In Jessica Chambers Case

Press Conference Expected Wednesday

localmemphis.com

Local 24 has learned a grand jury indicted Quinton Verdell Tellis for the murder of Jessica Chambers.
    Jessica was found set on fire December 6th, 2014 just a few miles from her Courtland, Mississippi home.
    Investigators and prosecutors called a news conference for tomorrow morning.
    We've learned he is from Courtland, right outside of Batesville, which is also Jessica Chambers hometown.
    Tellis is currently serving time in Louisiana for an unrelated crime.
    He is charged with unlawful use of a credit card.

That credit card, we are told, belonged to a Chinese exchange student who was murdered last July.
    Tellis has not been charged in her murder.
    We're told Tellis moved to Monroe, Louisiana sometime last summer and married a woman there.
    It is unclear how long he has been in prison for using the exchange student's credit card.
    Panola county investigators say they cannot confirm this information but said they will release more details at Wednesday's news conference.
    "It's not one of these of cases where you go out there and say I'm gonna guessing or whatever. You know I feel really comfortable with this," Panola County Sheriff Dennis Darby said. "This is the longest I've ever been involved with anything like this before. But there's comfort in knowing that you have some of the best and they're not willing to give up."
    <snip>

link in in carolinagurl post

Quote Originally Posted by carolinagurl View Post

a grand jury indicted Quinton Verdell Tellis for the murder of Jessica Chambers.

Thanks. I was suspecting that some other person was indicted.

Page 1 of 34 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast