Found Deceased CT - Lamik 'Lala' Lozada, 23, New Britain, 23 Jan 2016 *Arrest*

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Lamik "Lala" Queen Lozada
56c642c0a6c4c.image.jpg

New Britain woman still missing

New Britain, Connecticut -
Lamik Queen Lozada, known by her family as “Lala” is the sister who loves to breeze in, make her family laugh, swipe her older sister’s clothing and grab something to eat.

She has a young daughter, Eden Monroe Lozada, three sisters, a brother and a mother who are now wondering why they haven’t heard from the vibrant 23-year-old in weeks.

Last week police put out Lozada’s photo with a plea for help from the public in finding her. They’ve received no concrete leads as to where the New Britain resident could be, Lt. Jeanette Portalatin said. “It’s concerning,” Portalatin said Tuesday. “She hasn’t reached out to family and friends. It’s been over a month. The family is saying it’s very unusual.”

Her older sister Tamairis Hernandez last spoke with Lozada on Jan. 23. The conversation went well, the 25-year-old said. “Before she disappeared I was taking care of her daughter,” Hernandez said. “Our last conversation was a good one.”

Hernandez said her sister was running “with the wrong crowd” but was working on getting herself together so she could resume taking care of Eden. The sisters both said, “I love you” before they said good bye. Hernandez hasn’t heard from her younger sister since.

“I didn’t try contacting her for about a week,” Hernandez said. “When two weeks went by and I hadn’t heard from her, I knew something wasn’t right. She’d always call to check on her daughter or stop by to drop off diapers.”

The morning of Feb. 8, Eden’s first birthday, Hernandez made the decision to report her sister missing. Since then New Britain Detective Linda Glimpse has followed every lead but not come up with any indication of where Lozada may be. Hernandez also reported Lozada missing in Hartford and East Hartford and she passed out fliers in the areas of Hartford where she thought her sister may hang out.

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010715679242&fref=ts

http://www.centralctcommunications....cle_f3ffc0a6-da9c-11e5-9f0b-dfefdb6c24fc.html

There was a suspect in her disappearance according to the article, he was arrested for selling drugs from his apt, and her body was found behind his apt. How careless can you be?

From June:

http://www.centralctcommunications....cle_ba6eea9e-2865-11e6-ad11-4fb427312790.html

Ronnie Gineyard told police he panicked after he found Lamik Lozada dead, dumping the young mother’s body in a river behind his apartment building, according to court papers.

Gineyard was charged Tuesday with tampering with evidence in connection with the 23-year-old Lozada’s disappearance and death...

Unless new evidence comes to light, the charge is likely the only one Gineyard, a 35-year-old alleged drug dealer from Hartford, will face in connection to Lamik’s death, Lozada’s sister told The Herald on Wednesday.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard
Back