CO CO - Seth Kienzle, 26, Boulder, 19 February 2016

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Seth Kienzle
seth.jpg

Search On After Mysterious Disappearance Of Seth Kienzle

Boulder, Colorado -
Friends of a man who has been missing since last week are planning a search party.

Seth Kienzle, 26, is from Denver. He is about 5-foot-7 with a small to medium build, short blonde hair and tattoos.

There's already been one mysterious disappearance of a young man in northern Colorado during early 2016: Eldora ski area employee Ryder Johnson, who vanished in January. His whereabouts remain unknown at this writing.

Now, there's another.

Seth Kienzle, 26, went missing last Friday, February 19 — and now, friends, family and loved ones are using social media and an old-fashioned search party in an effort to find him.

However, his Facebook page, which notes that he's originally from Haines, Alaska, and lists his occupation as "Anonymous at Conspiracy," is filled with fun-loving shots.

seth.kienzle.facebook.2.jpg

According to the Boulder County Sheriff's Office, Kienzle's vehicle was found Friday abandoned in the Pine Brook Hills area off Wild Horse Circle near Linden Drive in north Boulder, and has since been impounded.

Hey Fb friends!!! Very important! Seth Kienzle is missing! his car was found abandoned in the middle of a road outside of Boulder on Friday. Please share this!!! If anyone sees him contact the Boulder police immediately!!! If you have ANY information please contact the police. He has a lot of people who love him and are looking for him!

If you have any information about Kienzle, you're encouraged to contact the Boulder County Sheriff's Office at 303-441-4444.

seth.kienzle.facebook.3.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/seth.kienzle

https://www.facebook.com/seth.kienzle.7

http://www.westword.com/news/search-on-after-mysterious-disappearance-of-seth-kienzle-7637616

http://kdvr.com/2016/02/24/denver-man-missing-five-days-after-abandoned-car-found-near-boulder/

Reactions: mrz
Weird. At first I thought he was near Lee Hill Dr which leads to popular 4-wheeling and shooting, but this road leads to really nice homes. Strange.

I'm in Boulder. I will keep my eyes peeled! I hope he is OK and just decided to go off trail for a bit.

And don't forget Ryder Johnson is still missing. His car was abandoned a little bit South of here.

It was also reported that the vehicles windows were rolled down, but it was 66 degrees in Boulder Friday, so that doesn't strike me as odd. I'd imagine he knew someone up there- that's not a road one would take to go sightseeing on a springlike day. A storm moved in Monday - I'm not sure how much snow Boulder got, but Nederland got 10 inches and parts of Coal Creek Canyon got 24". I hope Seth is okay, but it doesn't look too promising. And I still think it's strange 2 young men went missing under similar circumstances a month apart in Boulder.

It was also reported that the vehicles windows were rolled down, but it was 66 degrees in Boulder Friday, so that doesn't strike me as odd. I'd imagine he knew someone up there- that's not a road one would take to go sightseeing on a springlike day. A storm moved in Monday - I'm not sure how much snow Boulder got, but Nederland got 10 inches and parts of Coal Creek Canyon got 24". I hope Seth is okay, but it doesn't look too promising. And I still think it's strange 2 young men went missing under similar circumstances a month apart in Boulder.

Boulder got about 4-6 inches by the looks on the ground (where I live further east we got a dusting, I work in Boulder though). Up that way I would assume more since it's north Boulder and up the hill a bit. You are right, 66 degrees in February is a treat and everybody was driving with windows down.

I noticed in FB comments that one of the friends closest to his search told friends NOT to go up to search because police had asked people to stay away so they could investigate. This makes sense. I was thinking though, I don't recall there ever being a large search party sent out for Ryder Johnson, and doubt the police will organize one for Seth. It seems to be something Boulder PD does not do. Am I wrong?

They say Seth is from Denver. I wish they would actually say WHERE though. Denver is too vast and there are better identifying names than just Denver. He could be as far out as Aurora or as north as Westminster, IMO. Ryder is certainly closer to Boulder than Seth is. If he was headed to Ft. Collins that night, I cannot figure out why he would be in Boulder in that part anyway unless he was picking somebody up or dropping somebody off. I noticed in FB comments people were asking about his new girlfriend and nobody seemed to have her contact info.

There was a huge search for Ryder at Gross and Walker Ranch. They even looked in the water where it wasn't frozen, but that doesn't mean he couldn't be in there. I think he probably is, sad to say. There is a video of LE thanking all the different organizations that searched for Ryder, and they were plentiful. I would imagine LE and others are looking for Seth as well. Some other coincidences- both young men had recent brushes with the law, and both vehicles were left where they would quickly be found. Hopefully, with this beautiful weather, hikers will be out in droves and someone will find some clues to their whereabouts.

Wow that is a lot. The one though sounds like a suicide (in a car, no foul play), and the other fell off or jumped from the flatiron, probably climbing. Still a lot more than I've ever remembered in my life and I'm originally from Lafayette

Yet another young man found dead in the foothills of Boulder! So this makes 4 young between the age of 19-27 dead or missing in a a little more than a month. I lived on Flagstaff Mtn for 10 years, and don't remember anything like this happening, except for when Michael Bell went on his murderous spree. http://www.9news.com/news/local/mans-body-found-near-chautauqua-park/46011850

I lived near Boulder when Michael Bell went on his murder spree. I remember how scared I was.

Yeah, it's just a coincidence, I'm sure. My imagination gets carried away sometimes. Lol. It's strange there's no new info about Seth or Ryder that I can find.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biff
Back