1060 users online (210 members and 850 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

PA - Jadon Jerry, 7, Pittsburgh, 5 Feb 2016

JADEN JERRY, Age Now: 7, Missing: 02/05/2016. Missing From PITTSBURGH, PA. ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT: Penn Hills Police Department (Pennsylvania) 1-412-835-8221.

Jaden was last seen on February 5, 2016.

More...
    Last edited by KateB; 02-26-2016 at 09:39 AM.

los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

PA - Jadon Jerry, 7, Pittsburgh, 5 February 2016

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

I wonder what the circumstances of his disappearance are, and why we haven't heard of it before now!

I googled his name but all that comes up is people re-posting the missing poster, no description of any details surrounding the last time he was seen and where, etc.
    The Skelton boys brought me to Websleuths
    I'm not leaving until they are found!

- My pet cases -

Andrew, Alexander and Tanner Skelton - Aliayah Lunsford - Jhessye Shockley - Travis Alexander - Jonathan Foster - Sky Metalwala - Alivia Kail - Bethany Decker - Sherry Leighty - Caylee Anthony - Jennifer Daugherty

Very odd that there's no info. I hope he's okay!

How the hell in this day & age can a 7-year old be missing & there's no information about the circumstances
    Where are you?
    DeOrr Kunz Jr
    Leona Wright
    Crystal Rogers
    Baby Willow

Rest in peace sweet Chance Walsh Lonzie Barton

UK Case Index

Occam's Razor - "of two competing theories, the simpler explanation of an entity is to be preferred"

There's nothing out there about this child. Could this be fake? I'm confused.

Quote Originally Posted by ms_x_to_the_m View Post
    There's nothing out there about this child. Could this be fake? I'm confused.
    I've seen quite a bit of posters from NCMEC where there's absolutely nothing in local media, but those cases usually involve teenagers, not a young boy.

There has to be someone out there advocating for Jaden, right?

Well if Jaden doesn't have a voice then do we become one for him? Are we permitted to contact NCME or local LE to obtain further information?
    Where are you?
    DeOrr Kunz Jr
    Leona Wright
    Crystal Rogers
    Baby Willow

Rest in peace sweet Chance Walsh Lonzie Barton

UK Case Index

Occam's Razor - "of two competing theories, the simpler explanation of an entity is to be preferred"

Jaden Jerry - B/M/7 - Allegheny County - NCMEC 1262593 - 5 February 2016

Jaden Jerry - B/M/7 - Allegheny County
    NCMEC* 1262593 - 5 February 2016

Jaden Jerry - Black / Male / Only 7 Years Old

4' :: 60 Lbs. :: Brown Eyes :: Black Hair

Penn Hills, like the nearby City of Pittsburgh,
    Allegheny County is in South-Western, PA.

Day 27

*National Center for Missing & Exploited Children,
    NCMEC Flyer # 1262593:

Includes Photo

http://www.missingkids.org/poster/NC...bbD5Q.facebook

Submitted By:

Penn Hills Police Department:
    (412) 835-8221
    http://www.pennhillspolice.com/contact-us/
    https://www.facebook.com/PennHillsPolice

For Non-Sleuthers Who Might Even Think Of Harboring An Under 18, PA Minor:

PA Title 18 - Crimes & Offenses:
    Chapter 29. Kidnapping :: 2904.
    Interference With Custody Of Children
    (A) OFFENSE DEFINED.—A person commits an offense if he knowingly or recklessly takes or entices any child under the age of 18 years from the custody of its parent, guardian or other lawful custodian, when he has no privilege to do so.
    (B) DEFENSES.--It is a defense that:
    >> (1) the actor believed that his action was necessary to preserve the child from danger to its welfare; or
    >> (2) the child, being at the time not less than 14 years old, was taken away at its own instigation without enticement and without purpose to commit a criminal offense with or against the child; or
    >> (3) the actor is the child's parent or guardian or other lawful custodian and is not acting contrary to an order entered by a court of competent jurisdiction.
    (C) GRADING.--The offense is a Felony of the Third Degree, (F3), unless:
    >> (1) the actor, not being a parent or person in equivalent relation to the child, acted with knowledge that his conduct would cause serious alarm for the safety of the child, or in reckless disregard of a likelihood of causing such alarm. In such cases, the offense shall be a Felony of the Second Degree (F2); or
    >> (2) the actor acted with good cause for a period of time not in excess of 24 hours; and
    >> >> (i) the victim child is the subject of a valid order of custody issued by a court of this Commonwealth;
    >> >> (ii) the actor has been given either partial custody or visitation rights under said order; and
    >> >> (iii) the actor is a resident of this Commonwealth and does not remove the child from the Commonwealth.
    In such cases, the offense shall be a Misdemeanor of the Second Degree, (M2).
    PA Title 18 § 2904 (F3)

[ Awaiting Law Enforcement’s Inclusion
    with PA’s 275+ at U.S. Dept. Of Justice
    NamUs, National missing & Unidentified persons system:
    https://www.findthemissing.org/en ]

A$ Alway$: PA Crime$topper$
    Anonymou$ Reward$ :: 1-800-4PA-TIPS - https://www.crimewatchpa.com/crimestoppers/
    Last edited by Richrd; 03-02-2016 at 10:49 PM.

It's possible he is missing from foster care.

Quote Originally Posted by cvaldez1975 View Post
    It's possible he is missing from foster care.
    Yes that was my thought too. I'd like to see a better picture out there of him, and more information!

I find this very disturbing. He's been missing almost a month. Why does no one seem to care??

Quote Originally Posted by ElemenohP View Post
    I've seen quite a bit of posters from NCMEC where there's absolutely nothing in local media, but those cases usually involve teenagers, not a young boy.

There has to be someone out there advocating for Jaden, right?
    There must be. I just haven't found anything.
    So very sad. It appears that he has no family looking for him.

I emailed a Pittsburgh news station. Not sure if they'll even care but I thought it was worth a shot.

https://www.facebook.com/missingkids...type=3&theater

It is frightening that there is not even one news article about this missing little guy, He is 7 years old FGS. How is this not a story?
    Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi - Lakota for Water is Life.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast