1009 users online (197 members and 812 guests)  

Websleuths News

MO - Jessica Nole, 23, St. Louis, 21 February 2016

Jessica Nole

Police searching for missing St. Louis woman with mental disabilities

St. Louis, Missouri -

An endangered person advisory has been issued for a woman, 23, who went missing from the Central West End Sunday morning.

Authorities are looking for Jessica Nole. They believe she walked from a group home on West Pine to the Schuncks on Lindell around 9:30 a.m. Sunday. She spoke to a security officer at the store and has not been seen from since, police said.

Nole takes medication for mental disabilities and does not have the ability to take care of herself. Police said she goes by the name Jessi instead of Jessica. She may be en route to Cape Girardeau or Fredrickstown, Mo., police said.

My kids are a window to my past, a mirror of today, a door to tomorrow, and a keeper of this proud old dad's heart forever.

Bloomington IN
    Jessica Nole is described as a white woman, 5’2″ tall, weighing 230lbs. She has blonde hair, brown eyes and a fair complexion. Tattoos are located on both arms and her neck. Nole was last seen wearing a pink tank top, blue jean capris and tennis shoes. She responds to the name of, “Jessi.”

This is around my area. The central west end is not a terible area, but venturing too far into areas around this area could be bad. I'm praying they find her soon, not great that she cannot care for herself and was in a group home, she'd be very vulnerable.