1097 users online (211 members and 886 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

FL - Taraji Kemp, 2 mos, Fort Lauderdale, 26 Feb. 2016

Baby missing after home invasion near Fort Lauderdale; Amber Alert issued

A statewide Amber Alert was issued early Saturday for a baby who was reported missing following a home invasion outside Fort Lauderdale.

Shortly after 11 p.m. Friday, the Broward Sheriff's Office was called to a report of a home invasion and possible kidnapping at 2770 NW 14th Court, the agency said.

Multiple units from the sheriff's office, including Violent Crimes, Special Victims and Crime Scene, are searching for Taraji Kemp, who is 2 months old.

According to the Amber Alert, Taraji is possibly in the company of two men traveling in a dark-colored Nissan sedan.

The Broward Sheriff's Office and Florida Department of Law Enforcement urge anyone with information about Taraji Kemp's whereabouts to contact the nearest law enforcement agency.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/bro...227-story.html

Florida Amber Alert issued for Fort Lauderdale infant

A Florida AMBER Alert has been issued for Taraji Kemp, a black female, 2 months old, 22 inches tall, 14 pounds, black hair, brown eyes.

The infant was last seen in the 2700 block of NW 14th Court in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. She was wearing a pink onesie and has a birthmark on her chest.

She is possibly in the company of two unidentified males, one is a black male. They are possibly traveling in a dark colored Nissan sedan.

If you have any information on the whereabouts of this child please contact the Broward County Sheriff’s Office at 954-476-4731or 911.

http://wfla.com/2016/02/27/florida-a...erdale-infant/

I really do not understand why take the baby. You are on the run and you think stealing a baby is a good idea? Really?
    Where are you sweet sunshine baby girl?

skibaboo is offline <3 The amazing Mr Skibs, GBNF <3 Now an 'official' crazy cat (& Map) lady.
    oh no, isn't it awful, well it's awful of course but I mean, ugh. I instantly thought "there's no home invasion".. Like little Delano?

Be safe little Taraji!

Hillsborough 15/4/1989 JFT96 GBNF YNWA *Verdict - The REAL Truth: 96 Liverpool fans were unlawfully killed*

Celebrating Mr Skibaboo RIP Baljeev Johal, my dear friend. RIP

Case Map Database - Links to all Case Maps I have created, and their related Websleuths threads

Quote Originally Posted by ms_x_to_the_m View Post
    I really do not understand why take the baby. You are on the run and you think stealing a baby is a good idea? Really?
    Where are you sweet sunshine baby girl?
    Oh no, not another infant. I had the exact same thought, why take the baby? There must be more to the story.
    Please be aware that what I type is my opinion.

Highly unlikely this was an actual home invasion .

Ugh! Verify the home invasion first!

I'm sure LE will be doing a duel investigation, just to rule out any foul play on the part of the family. It seems pretty unusual for someone to do a home invasion and take a young baby... What would the motive be? Did they come just to take the baby? Or did they come for something else and take the baby as an afterthought? Did these two men just want a baby to raise, or did the parents owe them money or something?

skibaboo is offline <3 The amazing Mr Skibs, GBNF <3 Now an 'official' crazy cat (& Map) lady.
    Erika GloverVerified account ‏@ErikaGloverNBC6 39m39 minutes ago
    BCSO giving updates from scene where 2 month-old Taraji Kemp was last seen. #AmberAlert #NBC6

https://twitter.com/ErikaGloverNBC6

Hillsborough 15/4/1989 JFT96 GBNF YNWA *Verdict - The REAL Truth: 96 Liverpool fans were unlawfully killed*

Case Map Database - Links to all Case Maps I have created, and their related Websleuths threads

A 2-month-old baby is missing, possibly abducted, in the Broward area.
    Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/news/loca...#storylink=cpy

Even the media are calling it a "possible" abduction.

Ann KeilVerified account ‏@ann_keil 22s22 seconds ago
    UPDATE: Taraji Kemp, 2 mos, taken from her home. Mother & child asleep in bedroom when armed intruders entered/took girl. @wsvn #AmberAlert

https://twitter.com/ann_keil

Quote Originally Posted by Coldpizza View Post
    Florida Amber Alert issued for Fort Lauderdale infant

A Florida AMBER Alert has been issued for Taraji Kemp, a black female, 2 months old, 22 inches tall, 14 pounds, black hair, brown eyes.

The infant was last seen in the 2700 block of NW 14th Court in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. She was wearing a pink onesie and has a birthmark on her chest.

She is possibly in the company of two unidentified males, one is a black male. They are possibly traveling in a dark colored Nissan sedan.

If you have any information on the whereabouts of this child please contact the Broward County Sheriff’s Office at 954-476-4731or 911.

http://wfla.com/2016/02/27/florida-a...erdale-infant/
    So where is Dad? Could he be one of the unidentified men?

Sounds fishy to me..

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast