750 users online (95 members and 655 guests)  


The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News


Page 1 of 89 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 1329
  1. #1
    shadowraiths's Avatar
    shadowraiths is offline LISK Liaison, Verified Forensic Psychology Specialist, infoSec Architect
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    2,801

    Zellner Tweets

    Here's the press release

    And here is the article regarding her claim, via a since deleted tweet, on Jan 2, 2016, and I quote:

    "whoever deleted Teresa Halbach('s) cellphone calls is either the murderer or part of (the) coverup. Either way the killer is free."



    Forensic Psychology Portal

    I tend to disappear from Websleuths from time to time.
    If I do, you can usually find me on
    Twitter.


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    SK, Canada
    Posts
    3,218
    This was her tweet this morning.

    Kathleen Zellner ‏@ZellnerLaw 2h2 hours ago
    Visit w/Steven Avery at Waupon CC. He is identical to the other 17 innocent men we've cleared. Won't quit until he's out. #MakingAMurderer

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    127
    Quote Originally Posted by missy1974 View Post
    This was her tweet this morning.

    Kathleen Zellner ‏@ZellnerLaw 2h2 hours ago
    Visit w/Steven Avery at Waupon CC. He is identical to the other 17 innocent men we've cleared. Won't quit until he's out. #MakingAMurderer
    Except of course that he's a convicted felon rightfully serving time for being a felon in possession of a firearm.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    SK, Canada
    Posts
    3,218
    Zellner is being assisted by the Midwest Innocence Project. http://themip.org/ they have a link to a press release on the home page.

    The tweet that Zellner deleted.... I got the impression that she decided since she was taking the case, it was unprofessional and decided to delete it... she was too late though LOL lots of people seen it.

    I read an article the other day with SA's now ex-girlfriend (the older lady) that said she had sent a file to Zellner about 4 years ago.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-innocent.html

    Four years ago, Sandy contacted Kathleen Zellner, a high-profile Chicago attorney with a long list of post-conviction victories under her belt, begging her to take Avery's case.
    Sandy said: 'I kept emailing and I wrote, 'It's me again, I'm sorry, I'm stalking you but I feel so strongly - you're the one that's going to get him out.'
    'Initially, she could not take the case because she was too busy. But she kept Steve's files and said some day she might be able to look at it again.'
    Ms Zellner announced on Friday she would be taking on 'full and complete' representation of the Avery case with assistance from the Midwest Innocence Project.
    I agree that she might have jumped on the bandwagon, but if the above is true, it wasn't necessarily new to her, also, I sure hope they wouldn't put their reputations on the line because of a documentary, I hope they have new evidence, or truly believe he is wrongly convicted.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    SK, Canada
    Posts
    3,218
    Zellner tweeted yesterday:
    Kathleen Zellner ‏@ZellnerLaw 15h15 hours ago
    Another visit to Steven Avery. 38 boxes of files reviewed. He remains innocent & framed. #MakingAMurderer

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    SK, Canada
    Posts
    3,218
    anddddd we got our tweet for the day! LOL


    Kathleen Zellner
    ‏@ZellnerLaw
    Kratz letter to SA:Confess so I can write book & profit.This bloodsucking gives vampires a bad name #MakingAMurderer

    kratz letter snip.PNG

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    SK, Canada
    Posts
    3,218
    I'm guessing Zellner tweeted the above because of this story out today:
    http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-...y-case-w162416
    According to WBAY-TV, Kratz is working on the book “because the one voice forgotten to this point is Teresa Halbach,” the woman who Avery and Dassey were convicted of killing in 2007.
    apparently in September he wanted to be the voice for Avery IMO

    Also, I would like to know what fingerprints he is talking about!

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by missy1974 View Post
    anddddd we got our tweet for the day! LOL


    Kathleen Zellner
    ‏@ZellnerLaw
    Kratz letter to SA:Confess so I can write book & profit.This bloodsucking gives vampires a bad name #MakingAMurderer

    kratz letter snip.PNG
    KK "....you had ONE opportunity to finally tell all the details, but now that will never happen."
    KK "If you change your mind, and want to tell your honest story someday, please contact me."

    Thought this was his ONE opportunity KK?
    Shakes Head, I assume this was something he was trying to do because he knew the Netflix Docu-Series was due out at the end of the year?

    I also notice him dismiss the fingerprints that have never been matched to anyone that was on her car.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    SK, Canada
    Posts
    3,218
    ahhhhhhh the envelope she posted yesterday was post marked August 10th..... from this letter I'm guessing Kratz asked to be put on the visitors list?LOL Apparently SA's visitor list was full though LOL It was nice of SA to give Kratz something to do if he is bored ..... like look up the fingerprints that were all over the SUV.

    and thanks for pointing out his ONE opportunity Mystic, well unless he changes his mind LOL

    Seriously cannot make this stuff up! I hope no one buys his book, if it even gets published now! Coming out now to say it's for TH when in reality he wanted to do the book about SA and was rejected.


  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    England
    Posts
    9
    I seriously have little respect for Zellner as a lawyer going so low to make this a whole media show. Seems like she has really jumped on the media bandwagon with all these tweets and dangling that letter from Kratz (however crappy it was of him to write) like a carrot on a stick.

    Yes, she has done some good work on exoneration in the past... A lot of cut and shut DNA cases/later confessions from actual killers have been involved in her wider work though... As a lawyer I think good for her getting these people out but she's not had to fight hammer and tongues for all her clients like people make out.

    She seems to like publicity and I find it distasteful, most lawyers would keep their mouth shut and do their work. And her public support for Amanda Knox creeps me out after she was placed at the murder scene of Meredith Kercher.


  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by missy1974 View Post
    ahhhhhhh the envelope she posted yesterday was post marked August 10th..... from this letter I'm guessing Kratz asked to be put on the visitors list?LOL Apparently SA's visitor list was full though LOL It was nice of SA to give Kratz something to do if he is bored ..... like look up the fingerprints that were all over the SUV.

    and thanks for pointing out his ONE opportunity Mystic, well unless he changes his mind LOL

    Seriously cannot make this stuff up! I hope no one buys his book, if it even gets published now! Coming out now to say it's for TH when in reality he wanted to do the book about SA and was rejected.


    Even if my visitors list wasn't full and the prosecutor from the case I feel I was set up for asks to see me. My Visitor list would be full all of a sudden too.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    498
    Quote Originally Posted by Malli View Post
    I seriously have little respect for Zellner as a lawyer going so low to make this a whole media show. Seems like she has really jumped on the media bandwagon with all these tweets and dangling that letter from Kratz (however crappy it was of him to write) like a carrot on a stick.

    Yes, she has done some good work on exoneration in the past... A lot of cut and shut DNA cases/later confessions from actual killers have been involved in her wider work though... As a lawyer I think good for her getting these people out but she's not had to fight hammer and tongues for all her clients like people make out.

    She seems to like publicity and I find it distasteful, most lawyers would keep their mouth shut and do their work. And her public support for Amanda Knox creeps me out after she was placed at the murder scene of Meredith Kercher.
    Didn't Kratz turn the Avery/Dassey case into a media circus? Didn't he go in front of cameras and narrate a story of snuff porn which served no other purpose than to outrage a potential jury pool against two people who should have had a presumption of innocence? While Kratz' public spectacles endangered the liberty of two people (something people should be most disgusted by) Zellner is bringing public recognition to the true nature and motivations behind his actions and her publicity stunts aren't being made at a time when someone's very freedom is at stake.

    I have no issues with her taking this to a public forum. Kratz did it. What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    498
    (snip)

    Lol... I know. I wonder if Teresa Halbach's family wants Kratz to be "her voice." His voice... just... I don't know... someone I wouldn't leave alone with my children.
    Last edited by shadowraiths; 01-24-2016 at 09:50 PM. Reason: snipped deleted quote

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    SK, Canada
    Posts
    3,218
    (snip)

    I can't take credit for that one.... that would be Tawny's dish ;-)

    I for one.... like Zellner's tweets LOL Is she doing it for the attention... absolutely, and why not! Did any of her clients have this type of media hype around it? I don't think so, and why not use it to her advantage, whether it's for her or her clients. She represents clients that were wrongly convicted, and I didn't realize how bad it was until the last few months.
    Last edited by shadowraiths; 01-24-2016 at 09:49 PM. Reason: snipped deleted quote

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    835
    Quote Originally Posted by missy1974 View Post
    I can't take credit for that one.... that would be Tawny's dish ;-)

    I for one.... like Zellner's tweets LOL Is she doing it for the attention... absolutely, and why not! Did any of her clients have this type of media hype around it? I don't think so, and why not use it to her advantage, whether it's for her or her clients. She represents clients that were wrongly convicted, and I didn't realize how bad it was until the last few months.
    Thanks for the correction. Fixed my quote.
    I Love Zellner's tweets too, some people are getting their "Just Desserts" and I am fine with that. "Revenge Is A Dish Best Served Cold."

Page 1 of 89 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. MOM tweets while son drowns
    By LadyL in forum Crimes-Spotlight on Children
    Replies: 110
    Last Post: 09-02-2016, 04:11 PM