1200 users online (249 members and 951 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 116 of 116 FirstFirst ... 16 66 106 114 115 116
Results 1,726 to 1,730 of 1730
    Quote Originally Posted by dexter75 View Post
    Love it!
    IMO, YES she is

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
    Dexter and everyone else who are reporting on these events, is there any central hub on this site that would make it easier to follow you all? I keep subscribing to all the different threads, but I then find there is another thread to follow, that I missed.

I appreciate so much that you are keeping updates in the public eye, but would you consider starting a single thread that would help newbies like me follow you more easily? Maybe an updates page, that then links to the other pages, depending on whether the news or evidence or motion, focuses on Brendan or Steven.

Does that make sense? You all are better source than either news reports or a google search, quite frankly. And I do these regularly. But the real news is here.

Quote Originally Posted by Gracie2112 View Post
    Dexter and everyone else who are reporting on these events, is there any central hub on this site that would make it easier to follow you all? I keep subscribing to all the different threads, but I then find there is another thread to follow, that I missed.

I appreciate so much that you are keeping updates in the public eye, but would you consider starting a single thread that would help newbies like me follow you more easily? Maybe an updates page, that then links to the other pages, depending on whether the news or evidence or motion, focuses on Brendan or Steven.

Does that make sense? You all are better source than either news reports or a google search, quite frankly. And I do these regularly. But the real news is here.
    Hi Gracie!!!

Well, we have to abide by the WS rules. My best advice to you would be to to go the main WS page and scroll down to Nexflix-Series-Making-A-Murderer thread found here (http://www.websleuths.com/forums/for...ing-A-Murderer). That will list all of the sub-threads, once you are there you can see what is posted in that particular topic. Your unread threads will be in the middle of the page and will be in bold. The grey envelopes at the top are more "static" threads with media information and such. Anytime a WS'er posts it will most likely be in the threads with the orange-red envelope on the left.

Unfortunately, we have to remain on topic in that particular sub-thread~~so you will see new posts when something is updated for each topic IE: Post Conviction Brief for SA or Dassey: 7th Circuit AFFIRMS Judge Duffin in 2-1 decision or Zellner Tweets or whatever the sub-topic might be as the 1st entries in the orange/red envelopes.

Hope that helps!!
    Pedant here, please share your sources. TIA

Quote Originally Posted by BigCityAccountant View Post
    Hi Gracie!!!

Well, we have to abide by the WS rules. My best advice to you would be to to go the main WS page and scroll down to Nexflix-Series-Making-A-Murderer thread found here (http://www.websleuths.com/forums/for...ing-A-Murderer). That will list all of the sub-threads, once you are there you can see what is posted in that particular topic. Your unread threads will be in the middle of the page and will be in bold. The grey envelopes at the top are more "static" threads with media information and such. Anytime a WS'er posts it will most likely be in the threads with the orange-red envelope on the left.

Unfortunately, we have to remain on topic in that particular sub-thread~~so you will see new posts when something is updated for each topic IE: Post Conviction Brief for SA or Dassey: 7th Circuit AFFIRMS Judge Duffin in 2-1 decision or Zellner Tweets or whatever the sub-topic might be as the 1st entries in the orange/red envelopes.

Hope that helps!!
    I'll try that. Thanks for the excellent coverage!
    I have no special talents. I am only passionately curious.
    Albert Einstein

ok, KZ has been tweeting LOTS lately ... I haven't had the time to grab them all, but saw this one this morning and had to grab it lol

zellner tweet july 19.JPG

Quote Originally Posted by missy1974 View Post
    ok, KZ has been tweeting LOTS lately ... I haven't had the time to grab them all, but saw this one this morning and had to grab it lol

zellner tweet july 19.JPG
    Wow!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
    Addicted

Lurking or sleuthing, at all hours of the day & night, many times falling asleep with phone in hand/laptop in lap

Will NOT be held liable for the following:

Paragraph Structure
    Grammar
    Appropriate Language
    Using Contractions Correctly
    Correct use of Acronyms ( should I attempt them )
    Punctuation
    Falling asleep mid response

*terms subject to change without notice*

Page 116 of 116 FirstFirst ... 16 66 106 114 115 116