1202 users online (226 members and 976 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 109 of 109 FirstFirst ... 9 59 99 107 108 109
Results 1,621 to 1,623 of 1623
    zellner twitter pic.jpg

KZ changed her twitter pic again. It's a machine that is referenced in the motion she filed in August. It's mentioned in regards to testing the RAV4 key and SA's buccal swabs. I don't think she got the buccal swabs, but she did get the RAV4 key, and she got the hood latch swab (would be interesting to see what is on that that... we know it's NOT sweat LOL)

http://www.stevenaverycase.org/wp-co...ed.pdf#page=40

Lots of chatter on the family fb page about SA being happy and making plans for when he is out. Just a guess, but I don't imagine it will be much longer before KZ files something, otherwise she is risking SA saying something to the wrong person, as he's been known to do ;-) JMO

ok... so something is happening. According to this article: http://fox11online.com/news/local/la...is-for-testing

Bullet fragment evidence from the Teresa Halbach murder was sent to an Illinois lab this week for testing.
    The items were shipped Monday - for forensic re-examination of evidence - and returned Tuesday, according to the Manitowoc County Clerk of Courts office.

Results of the tests were not filed, however. The order does not state specifically what was being sought by the tests.

The tests come after a request from the state Department of Justice after a stipulation with the attorneys for Steven Avery, who is appealing his conviction for the 2005 murder of Halbach.

This news... along with KZ's twitter pic change.... I have to think the results are in and now the STATE is requesting more tests???

I will look into this a bit more later, I don't have the time at the moment. But there was an update on the court site showing that this evidence went out on the 22nd and back on the 23rd. Hoping that SkippTopp gets us a copy of the order and will be watching for it. The article says it was the State Justice dept, but I would like to see it for myself ;-)

Thats a pretty quick turn around!

Page 109 of 109 FirstFirst ... 9 59 99 107 108 109