1182 users online (184 members and 998 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 118 of 118 FirstFirst ... 18 68 108 116 117 118
Results 1,756 to 1,767 of 1767
  1. #1756
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,388
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolJ View Post
    I cordially invite LIMAES, RANCH, MADELEINE74 or any other of our fellow WS members who believe SA and BD are guilty, to choose any 10 of these questions and answer to the best of your abilty. Should be easy to do and it should be something you are quite willing to do.

    Anyone??
    Crickets....
    "Sell your cleverness and buy bewilderment" - Rumi

  2. #1757
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Pure Michigan
    Posts
    2,208
    Quote Originally Posted by Karinna View Post
    Good article and like we knew, Ms. Zellner is fighting the good fight for what she believes in.
    " such a good attorney when you're telling the truth "
    Absolutely believe it! I couldn't imagine getting up there and FABRICATING testimony..

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
    Addicted

    Lurking or sleuthing, at all hours of the day & night, many times falling asleep with phone in hand/laptop in lap

    Will NOT be held liable for the following:

    Paragraph Structure
    Grammar
    Appropriate Language
    Using Contractions Correctly
    Correct use of Acronyms ( should I attempt them )
    Punctuation
    Falling asleep mid response


    *terms subject to change without notice*

  3. #1758
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    482
    Hi! Miss all you guys! I've been following the case on twitter. It's where Ms. Z is the most active.

  4. #1759
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    SK, Canada
    Posts
    3,943
    Quote Originally Posted by Justiceseeker35 View Post
    Hi! Miss all you guys! I've been following the case on twitter. It's where Ms. Z is the most active.
    Nice to see you back

    I can't keep up with her tweets now LOL They are fun to watch though ;-)

    Since you are following her on twitter and have been reading all her tweets... what do you think? I can't help but think she thinks or knows KK is actively posting on reddit, or others that are connected directly to the case.

  5. #1760
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    482

    Tweets

    Quote Originally Posted by missy1974 View Post
    Nice to see you back

    I can't keep up with her tweets now LOL They are fun to watch though ;-)

    Since you are following her on twitter and have been reading all her tweets... what do you think? I can't help but think she thinks or knows KK is actively posting on reddit, or others that are connected directly to the case.
    I think she knows he discusses the case on Reddit and is trying to expose him. There's some real jerks on there that are pretty cruel to her. He's got a following on Twitter although small in number. It's the same people on the guilty sub. Things are getting real interesting and will get more so in the next few months.

  6. #1761
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,388
    It's not just Kratz she is trying to out as a shill. There are many many shills involved in this case. Both known and unknown. Both paid and unpaid. The PR firm is in full effect.
    "Sell your cleverness and buy bewilderment" - Rumi

  7. #1762
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Chicagoland
    Posts
    3,310
    So, Jaddie's favorite author just posted that he was meeting with KZ sometime next week and asked if there was anything specific he should ask her?

    Any questions you may have? I'd be happy to pass them along.
    Pedant here, please share your sources. TIA

  8. #1763
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    4,109
    Quote Originally Posted by BigCityAccountant View Post
    So, Jaddie's favorite author just posted that he was meeting with KZ sometime next week and asked if there was anything specific he should ask her?

    Any questions you may have? I'd be happy to pass them along.
    Yes. LOL. I just responded to your other message about Bear in another thread. I added on the bottom a question I really wanted answered about Bear. Where was he during the "ten feet tall" pit fire? Were his hair fibers found in the garage, in the house, or even in TH's car? I want to know what Steven supposedly did with Bear during this fire!!! I have reasonable doubt about the guilt, so if Zellner could possibly address what he did with Bear ANYTIME he used that pit, that's good enough because I'm not sure Steven burned her. He used the pit at some point, though, so where was Bear during any time he wanted to use the pit?

    I'd also like her to answer what could happen to an animal who has to be THAT close to a fire of that intensity for several hours.
    "If Jodi's lips are moving...if her pen is moving...then she lie, lie, lies!"

  9. #1764
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Chicagoland
    Posts
    3,310
    Quote Originally Posted by wasnt_me View Post
    Yes. LOL. I just responded to your other message about Bear in another thread. I added on the bottom a question I really wanted answered about Bear. Where was he during the "ten feet tall" pit fire? Were his hair fibers found in the garage, in the house, or even in TH's car? I want to know what Steven supposedly did with Bear during this fire!!! I have reasonable doubt about the guilt, so if Zellner could possibly address what he did with Bear ANYTIME he used that pit, that's good enough because I'm not sure Steven burned her. He used the pit at some point, though, so where was Bear during any time he wanted to use the pit?

    I'd also like her to answer what could happen to an animal who has to be THAT close to a fire of that intensity for several hours.
    Passed along.
    Pedant here, please share your sources. TIA

  10. #1765
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Chicagoland
    Posts
    3,310
    Quote Originally Posted by BigCityAccountant View Post
    Passed along.
    John Ferak asked if anybody had questions on a forum. A forum that the family just happen to be on. With that said, the family responded regarding Bear, the following "They were prevented from removing Bear, they tried."
    Pedant here, please share your sources. TIA


  11. #1766
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    6,493
    What does that mean, I wonder?

    Prevented how?

    Was Bear left in harm's way? Did he survive?

    If he suffered in any way, I would rather not hear details.

  12. #1767
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Pure Michigan
    Posts
    2,208
    Quote Originally Posted by krkrjx View Post
    What does that mean, I wonder?

    Prevented how?

    Was Bear left in harm's way? Did he survive?

    If he suffered in any way, I would rather not hear details.
    This^^^^^

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
    Addicted

    Lurking or sleuthing, at all hours of the day & night, many times falling asleep with phone in hand/laptop in lap

    Will NOT be held liable for the following:

    Paragraph Structure
    Grammar
    Appropriate Language
    Using Contractions Correctly
    Correct use of Acronyms ( should I attempt them )
    Punctuation
    Falling asleep mid response


    *terms subject to change without notice*

Page 118 of 118 FirstFirst ... 18 68 108 116 117 118


Similar Threads

  1. FL - Mom tweets while son drowns
    By LadyL in forum Crimes-Spotlight on Children
    Replies: 110
    Last Post: 09-02-2016, 04:11 PM