1280 users online (225 members and 1055 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 4 of 118 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast
    Madeleine74 is offline Of course it's my opinion; who else's would it be?
    My post contains what I actually said and no I didn't say (or mean) what you're interpreting. I don't understand the need to twist words into something else.

Zellner herself realizes she's crossing lines, because she'll post a tweet and then delete it within a few minutes or up to a couple hours. She's done this a bunch of times and the proof has been posted on WS by Missy1974.

Quote Originally Posted by Madeleine74 View Post
    My post contains what I actually said and no I didn't say (or mean) what you're interpreting.
    You are a good poster. I just feel perhaps you used a poor choice of phrase. But we can move on.
    Everything I post without a supporting link is always JMO.

I don't like how social media is being used to tease and incite in this case. I realize Zellner is doing what many do and sure, it works, because people will buy it hook, line and sinker. But the public is not who she'll need to appeal to -- it's specifically the judges at the highest levels in WI who will make any decisions affecting Avery's case. Twitter and other SM tools are just the latest ways to posture to a mass audience. Posturing in criminal cases has been going on far longer than my existence. We saw it really explode in 1994 with the OJ case and it's grown from there.

My motto in criminal cases: Put Up or Shut Up. If you have the evidence then show it. If you don't, even if you think you might at some point later, then you don't. It's binary. And that goes for both sides, btw. Teasing is a ploy for an audience and it's manipulative. I'm not a fan of it in serious matters like this.

Zellner is better than this and she doesn't need to stoop to low levels. She's able to get enough publicity for her work--it comes down to making it happen where it counts--in the courtroom. I'm disappointed to see her pull a "Kardashian."
    I'm not seeing anything in Zellner's tweet's that change my mind about this case. It's more of how she "feels" about this case, not anything that actually supports her view that Avery was framed and is innocent in Teresa's murder.

Pure sensationalism in my opinion. I'm waiting for some evidence from her.

JMO

Quote Originally Posted by RANCH View Post
    I'm not seeing anything in Zellner's tweet's that change my mind about this case. It's more of how she "feels" about this case, not anything that actually supports her view that Avery was framed and is innocent in Teresa's murder.

Pure sensationalism in my opinion. I'm waiting for some evidence from her.

JMO
    I don't think Zellner is allowed to post too much as it would be considered libel at this stage and could jeopardise the case, which is why she's giving these little "hints"

She did say something like: "Whoever did ____ is either covering up or killed TH" but it was deleted because it indicated someone very clearly. (You can find the tweet on news sites still)

I really do hope she has a good case.

Madeleine74 is offline Of course it's my opinion; who else's would it be?
    Zellner can post anything she wants on Twitter. It's only libel if it's an untrue statement being posted and damages a person's reputation.

Quote Originally Posted by hoshizora View Post
    I don't think Zellner is allowed to post too much as it would be considered libel at this stage and could jeopardise the case, which is why she's giving these little "hints"

She did say something like: "Whoever did ____ is either covering up or killed TH" but it was deleted because it indicated someone very clearly. (You can find the tweet on news sites still)

I really do hope she has a good case.
    I think the only thing that could be jeopardized is Zellner's reputation if she comes up short.

I have no desire to look for deleted tweets. If it's something legitimate just go and post an approved link here.

I don't follow the Kardashians, I wouldn't know.

Maybe KZ is being obvious and doing to LE what they did to SA?

Giving everyone involved in the case a scare perhaps?
    Singling folks out? Taunting them? Who knows?
    She does =) ... She will show her cards on her terms.

Just because some don't like it, I doubt she cares.
    Is it beneath her? Doubt she cares.

Maybe she's enjoying herself, I don't know.

I do know I'm enjoying MYSELF as she is obviously getting what she is looking for out of people =)

A reaction.

JMO
    Yes really. Posting teasing & coy messages on Twitter is what is referred to as "pulling a Kardashian." It's a social media technique, utilized perhaps most effectively and most obviously by the Kardashians, to gain exposure and increase followers and generate intrigue. Sorry if you don't like the term, but it is a technique. That it offends you does not change the fact that the technique exists.

There's a difference between posting messages of support and updates to a case (ex. "we will submit our motions for new DNA testing to prove our client's innocence" and posting things like (paraphrasing here), "the real killer is right in front of your face. It's so obvious!" or "someone will be running scared as we start our DNA testing; can you see who it is?"

new tweet....

Kathleen Zellner ‏@ZellnerLaw
    Towel story:so unreliable barred; Molestation story:never charged. Prints & DNA ignored--all's fair in framing & blaming. #MakingAMurderer

New tweet...

SA's former cellmate doesn't like him. That always happens when one guy is innocent and the other is not. #MakingAMurderer

Quote Originally Posted by missy1974 View Post
    New tweet...

SA's former cellmate doesn't like him. That always happens when one guy is innocent and the other is not. #MakingAMurderer
    Yeah and the cell mate pistol whipped his own grandma!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Everything I post without a supporting link is always JMO.

Quote Originally Posted by missy1974 View Post
    New tweet...

Muddying up one, doesn't clean the other.

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

Kathleen Zellner ‏@ZellnerLaw 13m13 minutes ago
    How long will the witnesses who lied at trial be protected by those who know the truth? #MakingAMurderer #TruthMatters #GrowAConscience

huh... well that's getting a bit more specific.... so we know that she thinks someone who testified lied.

it's like a game haha It's not family.... so who else testified that we think could be a suspect?

RH
    ST. (is he considered family now? )
    RF (he was hanging out with Earl that day on the golf cart)
    TP (her business partner)
    JZ (I think more her husband, but he didn't testify, she did)
    PS (no matter what we think of her.... I think we can all agree that they didn't kill TH)
    MH ( I just don't think he had anything to do with it... maybe found the RAV4 before PS?)

ETA: bahahaha I wanted RH. to stand out.... but I didn't think it was going to be that big LOL
    Last edited by shadowraiths; 02-27-2016 at 04:25 PM. Reason: Please use initials only for non-gov/le, unless person has been named POI/suspect by LE. Modified to reflect initials only

oh dang, I may have read that last tweet wrong.... she says 'witnesses that lied'...... I need to add all the LE/DCI/Lab people to my list LOL

Zellner Tweets

Since there are several tweets that are posting and then seem to disappear, I thought I would start this thread for Zellner Tweets. Please feel free to contribute any tweets you may have saved.

I think the tweet above could be referring to LE that lied and others LE who have protected those lies --OR--

Friends that have lied to protect other friends or family.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Attached Images Attached Images

Page 4 of 118 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast