959 users online (186 members and 773 guests)  

Websleuths News

los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

CT - Alexandria, 37, & Logan Smith, 1, East Windsor, 27 Feb 2016

Alexandria Smith and Logan Smith

East Windsor Police Searching for Missing Mother and Son

East Windsor, Connecticut -

East Windsor Police are asking for the public's help in locating a mother and her son that have been missing since Saturday night.

Police say that Alexandria Smith and her one-year-old son Logan were last seen at the Mill Pond Village Apartment Complex at 59 Mill Pond Road in Broad Brook Saturday night.

Police are concerned for Alexandria's welfare. They say she left her apartment with no clothing for her and Logan and no money of transportation.

Family have told police that Alexandria does not know anyone in the area and may be suffering from depression.

http://www.nbcconnecticut.com/news/l...370417551.html
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Oh great..

http://www.journalinquirer.com/towns...3d913825f.html
    This link has a little more info in it. Still does not sound good.
    "If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you have to find the courage to live it."
    - John Irving in A Prayer for Owen Meany

Unless I provide a link or refer to a specific link, all my ramblings are theories, speculation, scenarios based on what info is available and my own unique life experiences.

"She was supposed to meet her mother in New York, but her mother has not heard from her." So where in NY was she supposed to meet her mother? She was dropped off at Union Station in Hartford, CT. She could have gotten on the train but gotten off somewhere in between but we wouldn't even know what route she could have taken if they don't even say what town her mother was in in NY.

Quote Originally Posted by wendybtn View Post
    http://www.journalinquirer.com/towns...3d913825f.html
    This link has a little more info in it. Still does not sound good.
    From above link:
    "A silver alert issued by state police describes Logan Smith as a black child with brown eyes and black hair, about 2 feet tall, weighing around 20 pounds, and wearing with a blue jacket and blue hat."

I had to look up 'silver alert' definition.

Nothing new in MSN. Praying they are at a shelter or somewhere safe.
    "If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you have to find the courage to live it."
    - John Irving in A Prayer for Owen Meany

Unless I provide a link or refer to a specific link, all my ramblings are theories, speculation, scenarios based on what info is available and my own unique life experiences.

Quote Originally Posted by hey-Debbie View Post
    "She was supposed to meet her mother in New York, but her mother has not heard from her." So where in NY was she supposed to meet her mother? She was dropped off at Union Station in Hartford, CT. She could have gotten on the train but gotten off somewhere in between but we wouldn't even know what route she could have taken if they don't even say what town her mother was in in NY.
    Often when somebody says "in NY" that way, it means New York City, and if she was going to NYC from Hartford's Union Station, she was most likely heading to Penn Station, where she could catch subway or bus to anywhere in the city. There are other options, of course, and that says nothing about where she could have gotten off. And she could also have boarded trains to many other destinations -- beyond New York, heading west, or for that matter north to Maine or Canada.
    Opinions expressed are strictly my own (who else would they belong to???)

Are there any updates on this? I don't see any found safe articles?