1062 users online (153 members and 909 guests)  

Websleuths News

los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

LA - Vernija Loston, 17, Franklin, 28 February 2016

Vernija Loston

LSP issue missing child advisory for Franklin teen

Franklin, Louisiana -

The Louisiana State Police has issued a Level II Endangered/Missing Child Media Advisory on behalf of the Franklin Police Department in St. Mary Parish for 17-year-old Vernija Loston

who was reported missing on Sunday, February 28, 2016.

Vernija Loston is a 17-year-old black female with long black hair and brown eyes. She is approximately 4'11" tall and weighs about 103 pounds. She was last seen wearing a light green,

short sleeved t-shirt, blue jeans and dark colored, flowered shoes (see photo). She was last seen on Main Street in Franklin in the early morning hours of Sunday, February 28, 2016.

Vernija Loston was the victim of an assault and is believed to be in imminent danger.

http://kfdm.com/news/local/endangerd...child-advisory

http://www.wwltv.com/story/news/2016...teen/81087738/
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Who assaulted her, parents, guardians, BF, siblings, friend? Has it happened before? If it has happened before is there a place she goes to collect her thoughts until things calm down? Is LE involved in the actual assault? Does she have visible injuries from the assault? What time was she seen in the early morning hours of Sunday and by whom? The lack of details in this story makes me very afraid for this beautiful young lady

I searched her name on FB and came across a post from from October 18, 2013 that says "I would like to let every one know that our neice vernija loston is back at home we would like to thank everyone who said a pray for us on bring her home thanks to all" the person who posted if is from Franklin also, not saying it's the same person nor is it related..just interesting.

Please delete if not allowed.

https://www.facebook.com/LouisianaSt...75320395817881

Update: The Louisiana State Police has cancelled the Level II Endangered/Missing Child Media Advisory for Vernija Loston. Loston has been located. The investigation is ongoing and further inquiries should be directed to the Franklin Police Department.

http://kfdm.com/news/local/endangerd...child-advisory

UPDATE 11:17 p.m.: A missing Louisiana teen has been located. Louisiana State Police officials say 17-year-old Vernija Loston has been found.

What great news, I hope she stays safe..

I'm so glad she's been located but I still worry about the assault.