1023 users online (185 members and 838 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Scientology Sex Assault Nightmare

A FORMER Scientology staffer is breaking her silence about being sexually assaulted 100 times at ages 16 and 17 by the church supervisor she was "ordered" to live with, and then receiving threats and intimidating phone calls when she reported the abuse.
    Five years ago, Gabriel Williams, then a 27-year-old chief supervisor at the Church of Scientology in Mountain View, Calif., forced then-16-year-old Jennifer Stewart to have intercourse with him on the first evening she moved in, according to her statements in court records.

After Williams was charged with rape and sodomy with a minor and later convicted of sexual battery and sodomy Stewart's family endured death threats, stalkers and other harassment.

"We want the world to know that when Tom Cruise calls psychiatry a 'pseudoscience,' it's all part of Scientology's plan to brainwash people," said Stewart's husband, Tom Gorman, referring to the actor's "Today" show interview in June.

Stewart believed that if she went to the police, she would not be able to avoid being sent to a psychiatrist. According to Scientology, psychiatry is a source of evil. Members who see "psychs" or take psychiatric drugs will be declared "SP" "suppressive person" and can't achieve spiritual freedom.
    http://www.nypost.com/news/nationalnews/54587.htm
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

After doing research on this cult, I am not surprised.......this case is not unusual.........especially for this "church" were children are harmed as a matter of course........they have tax exempt status and they abuse children......

OneLostGrl is offline I'm going against the grain- I'm going sane
    Quote Originally Posted by CyberLaw
    After doing research on this cult, I am not surprised.......this case is not unusual.........especially for this "church" were children are harmed as a matter of course........they have tax exempt status and they abuse children......
    Because of family involvement, I'm well aware of what this "church" inflicts upon children. And it scares the HELL out of me!!

The brother I grew up with adores children and has always felt children had certain rights in this world.
    But because of this cult, I am fearful he may have lost that part of him as well.

But we speak with him Via phone at least 1x a week and he seems your typical proud daddy of a 3 month old son. She is breastfeeding, the baby sleeps with them in their room so they can hear him if he cries. They take him for walks in his stroller... They sing him lullibies.

I pray if things ever do turn bad for my nephew, I will be made aware of it, so I can fight for that baby and provide as normal a life as possible for him.

I simply pray they don't take over that part of my brother as well. They have taken enough, let him father his child how HE chooses!

...With God watching over my nephew....