962 users online (209 members and 753 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 96
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Paulden, Arizona
    Posts
    10,435

    CA - Taylor Shiflet, 19, San Diego, 22 Feb 2016

    MISSING (San Diego area). A friend's daughter has been missing since 2/22. Please share and help bring her home. ‪#‎missingpersonalert‬‪#‎missinginsandiego‬‪#‎missingperson‬‪#‎missinginCA‬‪#‎bringherhome‬

    Attached Images Attached Images

    JMO, OMO, MOO, etc., etc........

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    san jose, ca
    Posts
    8,040
    the Rosecrans area is slightly shady and just outside of old town.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    1,248
    Yikes! He ended up in the psych ward? Maybe because he did something to her and lost his mind?

    Sounds really familiar, Jasmine Moody went to visit her girlfriend in Detroit, went missing and the girlfriend had a mental breakdown shortly after.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    2,807
    according to family fb, they went there for a job interview. Who was the interview for and did they make it to that appt?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    San Fransokyo, CA
    Posts
    10,211
    (modsnip)

    Bernina,

    I've created a tweet with the flyer on my Twitter. Has the family considered creating a #FindTaylor Facebook page?

    Here's the tweet:

    RT!
    #Missing in #SanDiego Area #TaylorShiflet aka #TaylorLaurita since 2/22
    https://t.co/iwi3suJCpV #FindTaylor https://t.co/nOG9HQFlHW

    Last edited by Coldpizza; 03-01-2016 at 08:35 AM. Reason: Snip quoted post.
    findsierralamar.com
    #JusticeForSierraLaMar #JusticeForLittleChris #JusticeForSierah #JusticeForMalik #JusticeForAnGelica #JusticeForErin #JusticeForGabbi #JusticeForBecky #JusticeForKarina #JusticeForCharli #JusticeForJoshua #JusticeForCooper #JusticeForBella #JusticeForHeatherElvis #JusticeForJenise #JusticeForOmaree #JusticeForTristan #JusticeForJordyn
    #FindSierraLaMar #FindKatelin #FindRelishaRudd #FindBabyDelano #FindBabyDaphne #FindMyraLewis #FindDeOrr

    #LongLiveWebSleuths
    @

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    SouthWest Florida
    Posts
    20,201
    Quote Originally Posted by EmiLove832 View Post
    Yikes! He ended up in the psych ward? Maybe because he did something to her and lost his mind?

    Sounds really familiar, Jasmine Moody went to visit her girlfriend in Detroit, went missing and the girlfriend had a mental breakdown shortly after.
    Or he is pretending he lost his mind!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Paulden, Arizona
    Posts
    10,435
    Quote Originally Posted by kimi_SFC View Post
    Bernina,

    I've created a tweet with the flyer on my Twitter. Has the family considered creating a #FindTaylor Facebook page?

    Here's the tweet:

    RT!
    #Missing in #SanDiego Area #TaylorShiflet aka #TaylorLaurita since 2/22
    https://t.co/iwi3suJCpV #FindTaylor https://t.co/nOG9HQFlHW

    I left a comment on FB for them to come to WS, this particular forum for avenues that are possible resources, and this thread. The missing is the daughter of a friend's friend and also from Arizona. It's hard to be a member of WS and see something like this get posted on a friend's feed on FB and not want to suggest the missing's family come here for the tools and support that WS can offer.
    *Once a "Sleuther" always a "Sleuther*
    I'm going to suggest twitter bombing the Arizona, and San Diego News stations. Usually one or more newscasters will do a follow-up and maybe get a story rolling.

    JMO, OMO, MOO, etc., etc........

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Paulden, Arizona
    Posts
    10,435
    Taylor


    JMO, OMO, MOO, etc., etc........

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Bloomington IN
    Posts
    4,981
    I don't know if he's pretending, but I'd could see him having problems over missing her. I hope she's found safe soon..

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    In the woods
    Posts
    5,305
    MSM finally picking up the story. NBC San Diego: Family: Phoenix Teenager Missing in San Diego

    Two individual missing person reports were filed with San Diego Police Saturday by family members of Taylor Shiflet and Matthew Gray.

    The young couple left Phoenix on Feb. 21 for job interviews in San Diego, according to family members. They were supposed to return on Feb. 24 but didn’t arrive, the family said.

    Source: http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/loca...#ixzz41b64gycH
    Follow us: @nbcsandiego on Twitter | NBCSanDiego on Facebook
    Please be aware that what I type is my opinion.


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    San Fransokyo, CA
    Posts
    10,211
    Quote Originally Posted by ClaireNC View Post
    MSM finally picking up the story. NBC San Diego: Family: Phoenix Teenager Missing in San Diego

    Two individual missing person reports were filed with San Diego Police Saturday by family members of Taylor Shiflet and Matthew Gray.

    The young couple left Phoenix on Feb. 21 for job interviews in San Diego, according to family members. They were supposed to return on Feb. 24 but didnít arrive, the family said.

    Source: http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/loca...#ixzz41b64gycH
    Follow us: @nbcsandiego on Twitter | NBCSanDiego on Facebook
    This is great. Here's the image from the @nbcsandiego story:


    I agree with Bernina, there needs to be a major social media push - and fast- IMO. Twitter won't let me RT my own tweet (it has to be modified in some shape or form).

    I'm wracking my brain trying to figure out what else I can do.

    The tweet I posted includes a link back to Taylor's thread here. It has also been retweeted (RT) several times. This is a good start!

    Actually seeing it on the @nbcsandiego story was a wow moment. I hope it reaches the right person/people - because someone has to know something!



    #FindTaylor




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    findsierralamar.com
    #JusticeForSierraLaMar #JusticeForLittleChris #JusticeForSierah #JusticeForMalik #JusticeForAnGelica #JusticeForErin #JusticeForGabbi #JusticeForBecky #JusticeForKarina #JusticeForCharli #JusticeForJoshua #JusticeForCooper #JusticeForBella #JusticeForHeatherElvis #JusticeForJenise #JusticeForOmaree #JusticeForTristan #JusticeForJordyn
    #FindSierraLaMar #FindKatelin #FindRelishaRudd #FindBabyDelano #FindBabyDaphne #FindMyraLewis #FindDeOrr

    #LongLiveWebSleuths
    @

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    San Fransokyo, CA
    Posts
    10,211
    Quote Originally Posted by Bernina View Post
    I left a comment on FB for them to come to WS, this particular forum for avenues that are possible resources, and this thread. The missing is the daughter of a friend's friend and also from Arizona. It's hard to be a member of WS and see something like this get posted on a friend's feed on FB and not want to suggest the missing's family come here for the tools and support that WS can offer.
    *Once a "Sleuther" always a "Sleuther*
    I'm going to suggest twitter bombing the Arizona, and San Diego News stations. Usually one or more newscasters will do a follow-up and maybe get a story rolling.
    Idk why I didn't think of this. Let me query MSM sources for AZ and SD and see what I come up with. If you have a list, please post it here. I'd like to RT the flyer AND the @nbcsandiego article to everyone on the list...

    #FindTaylor



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    findsierralamar.com
    #JusticeForSierraLaMar #JusticeForLittleChris #JusticeForSierah #JusticeForMalik #JusticeForAnGelica #JusticeForErin #JusticeForGabbi #JusticeForBecky #JusticeForKarina #JusticeForCharli #JusticeForJoshua #JusticeForCooper #JusticeForBella #JusticeForHeatherElvis #JusticeForJenise #JusticeForOmaree #JusticeForTristan #JusticeForJordyn
    #FindSierraLaMar #FindKatelin #FindRelishaRudd #FindBabyDelano #FindBabyDaphne #FindMyraLewis #FindDeOrr

    #LongLiveWebSleuths
    @

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    San Fransokyo, CA
    Posts
    10,211

    CA San Diego Area, Taylor Shiflet, aka Taylor Laurita, missing 2/22/2016

    Family: Phoenix Teenager Missing in San Diego | NBC 7 San Diego
    [...]

    San Diego Police say Gray was arrested two days later accused of prowling and trespassing in the Hillcrest area. Officers say they believe Gray was casing a home to burglarize when he was taken into custody.

    Gray was taken to County Mental Health where he was cleared to be taken to the county jail. According to SDPD officials, Gray was released on his own recognizance.

    SDPD spokesperson Joshua Hodge said there is no indication that 19-year-old Shiflet is at-risk so officers are not actively looking for her.
    [...]
    http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/loca...370549151.html via @nbcsandiego



    Whiskey. Tango. Foxtrot!!!! This is the 1st I've heard of him being under arrest - and then being OR'd prior to the psych ward.

    ETA: just to clarify, his MH stay appeared to be sandwiched between contact with LE. This makes me because had they taken Taylor's missing persons case seriously, there were TWO opportunities to question Gray before he was released.

    Why is there no concern for our Girl?

    I would be losing my ever loving mind, as her parent. This is SO unacceptable on every level. Her Mom deserves answers from LE and the "man" she entrusted with her daughter!



    #BringTaylorHome
    #FindTaylor




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by kimi_SFC; 02-29-2016 at 08:44 PM. Reason: Correction
    findsierralamar.com
    #JusticeForSierraLaMar #JusticeForLittleChris #JusticeForSierah #JusticeForMalik #JusticeForAnGelica #JusticeForErin #JusticeForGabbi #JusticeForBecky #JusticeForKarina #JusticeForCharli #JusticeForJoshua #JusticeForCooper #JusticeForBella #JusticeForHeatherElvis #JusticeForJenise #JusticeForOmaree #JusticeForTristan #JusticeForJordyn
    #FindSierraLaMar #FindKatelin #FindRelishaRudd #FindBabyDelano #FindBabyDaphne #FindMyraLewis #FindDeOrr

    #LongLiveWebSleuths
    @

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    san jose, ca
    Posts
    8,040
    ok so hillcrest is up the hill from where she last was.

    where were they interviewing? is there a history of drug abuse here?

    Quote Originally Posted by kimi_SFC View Post
    Family: Phoenix Teenager Missing in San Diego | NBC 7 San Diego
    [...]

    San Diego Police say Gray was arrested two days later accused of prowling and trespassing in the Hillcrest area. Officers say they believe Gray was casing a home to burglarize when he was taken into custody.

    Gray was taken to County Mental Health where he was cleared to be taken to the county jail. According to SDPD officials, Gray was released on his own recognizance.

    SDPD spokesperson Joshua Hodge said there is no indication that 19-year-old Shiflet is at-risk so officers are not actively looking for her.
    [...]
    http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/loca...370549151.html via @nbcsandiego



    Whiskey. Tango. Foxtrot!!!! This is the 1st I've heard of him being under arrest - and then being OR'd prior to the psych ward.

    I would be losing my ever loving mind, as her parent. This is SO unacceptable on every level. Her Mom deserves answers from LE and the "man" she entrusted with her daughter!



    #BringTaylorHome
    #FindTaylor




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Paulden, Arizona
    Posts
    10,435
    I've posted on the Facebook pages of KPHO (CBS) 5 and FOX 10, both from Phoenix, waiting for ABC and NBC affiliates to spool up and I'll post there too.

    JMO, OMO, MOO, etc., etc........

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. CA CA - Lance Perkins, 43, San Diego, 23 Oct 2016
    By Butterflyclip in forum Missing Persons Discussion
    Replies: 121
    Last Post: 12-05-2017, 04:37 PM
  2. CA CA - Christina Conej, 46, San Diego, April 2016
    By los2188 in forum Missing Persons Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-12-2017, 11:36 PM
  3. Found Safe CA - Jonathan Felts, 22, San Diego, 7 November 2016
    By los2188 in forum Located Persons Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-09-2016, 11:13 PM
  4. Found Safe CA - Chansotheavy Young, 29, San Diego, 4 January 2016
    By los2188 in forum Located Persons Discussion
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-25-2016, 12:25 PM