GUILTY OH - Butler Co. High School shooting wounds 4 students, 29 Feb 2016

Tillicum

Reaction score
Fourteen year old shooter, according to press conference.

Was a student and they know the motive.

Sounds like injuries but no deaths. Thank goodness!

http://www.wcpo.com/news/local-news/butler-county/shooting-lockdown-reported-at-madison-high-school

MADISON TOWNSHIP, Ohio -- A shooting inside the cafeteria at Madison Jr./Sr. High School Monday left four students injured and a suspect in custody, police said.

Butler County Sheriff Richard Jones said a 14-year old student opened fire at about 11:30 a.m., hitting classmates Cameron Smith, 15, and Cooper Caffrey, 14. Two other students, Brant Murray and Katherine Doucette, both, 14, were injured by flying shrapnel or while trying to get out of the way, authorities said.

One suspect, a 14-year-old male student, fled the school grounds before being taken into custody shortly after, according to Butler County Sheriff Richard Jones. Jones said investigators believe the suspect used a .380 caliber firearm.

One student, 11th-grader Zaydhmed, told WCPO he thought he heard four gunshots while walking through the school. When he caught word the suspect was a 14-year-old, he said, "I'm just thinking, 'Little eighth graders? With a gun? What are they doing with a gun?'

"Their parents need to lock their guns up," he said.
[...]

At least 10 sheriff's office cruisers were on the scene, dozens of cars were lined up at the nearby Sunoco station and the Pleasant Ridge United Methodist Church on S.R. 122. Most of those cars were concerned parents and residents trying to gather information and reunite with their children.
[...]
A.J. Huff, the district's coordinator of school and community relations, said parents were notified twice by automated phone call messages with following updates communicated on the district's website and social media channels.

Huff emphasized the school staff's extensive training in handling such an incident, describing their response in the aftermath of the shooting as "calm, collected, quiet."

sounds like he had something against the two students.

From the livestream, the shooter was eating lunch, stood up and started shooting. Appeared to target his specific table.

One of the students was shot multiple times, possibly as many as 4 shots according to livestream but hospital expects a full recovery for both gunshot victims.

Four students were injured and a 14-year-old boy was taken into custody after a shooting at a Butler County Jr/Sr high school, authorities said.

One person is in custody after a shooting at a Butler County high school.
MORE
The shooting happened just before 11:39 am

The America we love and want. Ho hum, Just another shooting day

At least in Iowa, is it, they are going to allow children to have guns. Precious! The America we love. Beirut anyone? It has gotten lots better there

At least in Iowa, is it, they are going to allow children to have guns. Precious! The America we love. Beirut anyone? It has gotten lots better there

You can have Beirut if you want.. My Mother and Father in law were there in the 80's. The only thing to be thankful for is thank God he can't shoot straight..

You can have Beirut if you want.. My Mother and Father in law were there in the 80's. The only thing to be thankful for is thank God he can't shoot straight..

I was comparing the US to Beirut. Beirut has actually gotten better. I used to wondr hiw people could stand to live there. Now I wonder how people can stand to live in the US

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back