1592 users online (331 members and 1261 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Moscow - Nanny found waving severed head of toddler in her care outside crowded metro

Investigators believe the nanny killed a 3- or 4-year-old girl and set her family's home on fire in northwestern Moscow. Firefighters discovered the child's headless body in the burned-out apartment.

The woman will undergo psychatric tests after her "clearly deranged behavior," according to Moscow's investigative committee. There were "signs of a violent death" in the apartment and the child's murder was "monstruous and inexplicable,"

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/worl...icle-1.2547445

Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi I Stand With Standing Rock

The woman is believed to be from Central Asia, investigators said, and was captured on CCTV footage holding up what appears to be a head near the Oktyabrskoye Pole station in Moscow, The Guardian reports.

[...]

“Having waited for the parents to leave the flat with their older child, she killed the child for unknown reasons, started the flat on fire and fled,” the statement said, according to The Guardian.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2016/02...ports-say.html

Some media outlets said investigators had identified the woman as a 38-year-old national of Uzbekistan.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/russia-w...w-head-threat/

Various Russian media reports say the victim's mother was rushed to the hospital in an unconscious state upon hearing the news

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...ad-latest.html

Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi I Stand With Standing Rock

I watched the video of her walking around and screaming. It was bizarre. Very disturbing (even with the child's head blurred out.)

Also disturbing was the person filming it...who laughed. What is wrong with people?!

Hmmm, I read what she was yelling. the police just ran up and brought her down. How did they know she didn't have a bomb strapped to her? This is horrible. Prayers to this poor sweet baby's family.

Quote Originally Posted by AmyPond View Post
    I watched the video of her walking around and screaming. It was bizarre. Very disturbing (even with the child's head blurred out.)

Also disturbing was the person filming it...who laughed. What is wrong with people?!
    Could be a nervous laughter (although I didn't watch the video).
    Just my opinion

Didn't watch the video.

Is it wrong to hope the perp suffers in prison ? Not sure if this is true, but I've read that prison in Russia is a bit tougher than prison in the U.S.
    Despicable monster.

That poor mother. Wonder if she's single ?
    Rest and fly with the angels, little Anastasia !

Quote Originally Posted by LietKynes View Post
    Didn't watch the video.

Is it wrong to hope the perp suffers in prison ? Not sure if this is true, but I've read that prison in Russia is a bit tougher than prison in the U.S.
    Despicable monster.

That poor mother. Wonder if she's single ?
    Rest and fly with the angels, little Anastasia !
    Russian prisons are pretty brutal I hear. The mother is married.

Decapitated in her cot: Horrific details emerge of how burka-clad nanny left four-year-old child's body in her bed before parading through Moscow streets with little girl's head
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...on-Moscow.html

Not often you hear a woman kill someone else's children. Some do it alone, while others operate in a group. Here is list of them.

Elizabeth Bathory
    Gertrude Baniszewski
    Laurie Dann
    Louise Woodward
    Lori Drew
    Melissa Huckaby
    Elisa Baker
    Mona Nelson
    Molly Jane Roe
    Renee King
    Jennifer Duran Martinez
    Yoselyn Ortega

They are mostly nannies or babysitters. Some are stepmothers. One went on a school shooting, Laurie Dann in 1988. Some operate in a group like Elizabeth Bathory, Gertrude Baniszewski, and Lori Drew. All knew their victims with the exception of Elizabeth Bathory, who killed +650 people.
    Last edited by HMSHood; 03-01-2016 at 12:08 AM.

HMS Hood
    Mighty Hood
    Pennant Number: 51
    Motto: Ventis Secundis ("With Favourable Winds")
    May 15, 1920-May 24, 1941

Quote Originally Posted by HMSHood View Post

Decapitated in her cot: Horrific details emerge of how burka-clad nanny left four-year-old child's body in her bed before parading through Moscow streets with little girl's head
    rsbm

According to the article she threatened to blow herself up, kill everyone, and shouted 'Allahu Akbar' while waving the child's head around.

In further footage from the scene, the woman can be heard shouting about the end of the world while proclaiming herself a terrorist.

The station was closed to passengers for some time, but no explosives were found on her.
    Police are not currently treating the incident as terrorism.

So disturbing. Poor little girl. And her poor parents. I can't even begin to imagine what they must be gong through now.
    Last edited by Elainera; 03-01-2016 at 12:39 AM.

A little bit more about the victim, Anastasia (Nastya) Meshcheryakova

The dead girl, who is said to have had learning difficulties and could not walk. Her family, from the Oryol region, was renting the apartment.

She suffered damage because of birth problems in August 2011.

The family took her for treatment to China - and were saving money to travel for subsequent care in Germany.

The parents told police the nanny had been working for them for 18 months.

This is absolutely sickening. She deserves to die slowly and painfully (sorry not sorry)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    All posts are MOO!

Per Daily Mail, nanny had schizophrenia.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...COND-wife.html
    Just my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by HMSHood View Post

Not often you hear a woman kill someone else's children. Some do it alone, while others operate in a group. Here is list of them.

Elizabeth Bathory
    Gertrude Baniszewski
    Laurie Dann
    Louise Woodward
    Lori Drew
    Melissa Huckaby
    Elisa Baker
    Mona Nelson
    Molly Jane Roe
    Renee King
    Jennifer Duran Martinez
    Yoselyn Ortega

They are mostly nannies or babysitters. Some are stepmothers. One went on a school shooting, Laurie Dann in 1988. Some operate in a group like Elizabeth Bathory, Gertrude Baniszewski, and Lori Drew. All knew their victims with the exception of Elizabeth Bathory, who killed +650 people.
    Karla Homolka can be added to the list --her little sister and two strangers.
    Unless specified otherwise and linked, my posts are simply random thoughts of mine, in no particular order, not directed at any post or poster, including but not limited to the ones directly above mine. My opinion only, yours may vary. IMO. JMO. IMHO. JMHO. MOO. Disclaimer, small print, asterisk, and etc.

She claims Allah told her to do it. Most likely she hears voices. Poor parents (I am sure they didn't know she is schizofrenic).
    Just my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by AmyPond View Post
    I asked this question on Reddit, and a native speaker said that the person laughed after some comment about a doll. It appears that the person filming it thought this was a person trying to scare others with a fake head.

Yeah...I mentioned it to my husband and he also said the people thought it was a doll (he probably saw that on Reddit since he frequents there.) I suppose no one would think it was real since it's so insane.