994 users online (149 members and 845 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    This pic is really old. 1990s or thereabouts. Maybe very early '00s. Polaroid film went kaput in 2006? or so. They can find out when this particular box of film was manufactured, if it's still legible.

That's a '90s Busch beer can she's holding in her right hand. I remember drinking that swill with the same design. Busch went retro in late 2000s, or early 2010s. The red thing behind her is an '80s Pepsi vending machine. The chair she's sitting is a common beach chair from the '80s. In the background I see machinery. Tractor? I also see a kid by the chair. I'm guessing this was taken in someone's backyard.

Quote Originally Posted by KaylaraOwl View Post
    Found http://www.fdle.state.fl.us/mcicsear...c.asp?ID=46881 Cheyenne Cannon who is not in Namus.

I'm still looking around for girls that look similar to her who went missing in the past three years. I think she had blonde hair earlier, based on the color of her pony tail.

I found Brianna Tononi, ( https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/3016/67 ) But I think I found her alive in Orlando, so I submitted that info to Carrie @ Namus.
    Not Cheyanne - she's still alive and well, clearly no longer missing.

Quote Originally Posted by Nikon View Post
    This pic is really old. 1990s or thereabouts. Maybe very early '00s. Polaroid film went kaput in 2006? or so. They can find out when this particular box of film was manufactured, if it's still legible.

That's a '90s Busch beer can she's holding in her right hand. I remember drinking that swill with the same design. Busch went retro in late 2000s, or early 2010s. The red thing behind her is an '80s Pepsi vending machine. The chair she's sitting is a common beach chair from the '80s. In the background I see machinery. Tractor? I also see a kid by the chair. I'm guessing this was taken in someone's backyard.
    Great info, Nikon. Is that a picture of a tiger's face on her shirt? It's so blurry to me. I also see a sneaker in the pic. Maybe the sneaker brand and design can be traced to reveal year taken. I was wondering if this was at a hotel because of the chair and vending machine. I can't even see a design on whatever she's holding. It's such a blur to me.
    Last edited by Ray_of_hope; 07-25-2016 at 06:51 AM.
    My opinion only, unless referenced or supported by a link. Thank you!

The size of the sneaker may also be extrapolated from the size of other objects/person in the photo if it was the woman's. I wish the photo image was sharper.

I can't find Chyenne as still being on social media. Only an old account.

Trying to research the tee top that the woman is wearing. Can't tell whether the sleeves have been removed or if a sleeveless crew neck tee. Similar tees are still sold. https://wanelo.com/shop/white-tiger-tank

Quote Originally Posted by KaylaraOwl View Post
    I can't find Chyenne as still being on social media. Only an old account.
    Check your messages, just sent to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Nikon View Post

I agree with this. I don't think this is a recent photo. Has it been established that the woman in the photo is the same woman whose remains they found? If not, my guess is that they either found the Polaroid in Tillus's home and are trying to make sure the woman is still alive (as with Alcala's photos), OR they possibly found it with the remains and are using it to try to identify them (like this could be a photo of the victim's mother or something).

Quote Originally Posted by FiveFelines View Post
    I agree with this. I don't think this is a recent photo. Has it been established that the woman in the photo is the same woman whose remains they found? If not, my guess is that they either found the Polaroid in Tillus's home and are trying to make sure the woman is still alive (as with Alcala's photos), OR they possibly found it with the remains and are using it to try to identify them (like this could be a photo of the victim's mother or something).
    That's exactly what they're trying to do, IMO. The woman's remains have not been ID'd (per press) and this pic was found somewhere on the property. I think LE is trying to ID the woman in the pic to find out if she's living (among other questions), or if this is the decedent (getting dental/DNA) for comparison.
    We also don't have a timeline and I'm guessing the remains were badly decomposed.

Jacksonville Sheriff's Office must be having a hard time figuring this out because the pic first surfaced in March, 2016 (in the press) after they exhumed a body from the Tillis property in February, 2016. It was back on the news again a couple of days ago (July, 2016) and this time was linked in the report with the Tillis case. They are still trying to ID the woman in the pic. Hoping we can help.
    Last edited by Ray_of_hope; 07-25-2016 at 01:06 PM.

One detail is important: estimated year of death; In Namus much profiles of womens missing from Florida in the 90's not have the photo.

Yes. I've messaged the Sheriff's office but I haven't heard back and I sure hope they reply.

I posted to their page too.

Here are two observations regarding the sleeveless shirt that the unidentified woman was wearing in the picture.

I believe there is a good possibility that the unidentified woman in the sleeveless shirt is from the South. This is based solely on my personal experience of only having seen folks from the southern region of the United States wearing sleeveless shirts.

I also noticed that the picture on the sleeveless shirt that appears to be a tiger. This may be an important clue here. It could be possible that the picture on the sleeveless shirt is a high school mascot.

Another observation comes to mind regarding where the photo could have been taken at.

I would consider the possibility that the photo could have been taken at an indoor water park resort. That would be another place besides hotels and party houses at an apartment complex that would have beach chairs and lounge chairs.

ppl in CA wear sleeveless shirts all the time.

that t shirt looks like a tank top w graphic design you could get at wal mart.

Quote Originally Posted by nerosleuth View Post
    Here are two observations regarding the sleeveless shirt that the unidentified woman was wearing in the picture.

I believe there is a good possibility that the unidentified woman in the sleeveless shirt is from the South. This is based solely on my personal experience of only having seen folks from the southern region of the United States wearing sleeveless shirts.

I also noticed that the picture on the sleeveless shirt that appears to be a tiger. This may be an important clue here. It could be possible that the picture on the sleeveless shirt is a high school mascot.

Another observation comes to mind regarding where the photo could have been taken at.

I would consider the possibility that the photo could have been taken at an indoor water park resort. That would be another place besides hotels and party houses at an apartment complex that would have beach chairs and lounge chairs.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast