1153 users online (254 members and 899 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

LA - Paulette Loisel, 44, Mandeville, 28 February 2016

Paulette Loisel

Slidell PD on lookout for woman missing since Sunday

Mandeville, Lousiana -
    Police in Slidell are currently searching for a 44-year-old woman who was reported missing by her family, and investigators believe she is in imminent danger.

Paulette Loisel was last seen around 1:30 p.m. at PJ's Coffee in Mandeville on Feb. 28. She hasn't been seen or heard from since. Police believe she is in a black 2007 Chevrolet

Avalanche with personalized Louisiana license plate "SEXYBAC". She is 5'4" and weighs 122 pounds and has hazel eyes with short blonde hair.

https://www.facebook.com/paulette.loisel

http://batonrouge.ysktoday.com/slide...-since-sunday/

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

http://wgno.com/2016/03/01/mandevill...owner-missing/
    Loisel’s niece says Paulette has been missing since Sunday afternoon (Feb. 28). Ashley Anderson tells WGNO that Loisel was last seen leaving her business at about 1:30 p.m. and that her cell phone signal was last detected at 2 p.m. near Slidell.

Operation LA Found Safe on FB

PLEASE SHARE! MISSING PERSON.

TO ANYONE IN LOUISIANA/MISSISSIPPI/GULF COAST AREAS:
    PAULETTE LOISEL is MISSING. She was last seen in Mandeville around 1:30pm yesterday, and the last time her cell phone had signal was around 2pm yesterday near Slidell, LA.

She is in her black Chevy Avalanche, license plate reads: "Sexybac". She was last seen wearing jeans and a purple Pj's Coffee shirt. If you see her, or her truck PLEASE notify her niece, Ashley, at 228-216-8217 or call your local police department and notify them that you have spotted a missing persons. Thank You.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by bessie; 03-01-2016 at 07:52 PM.

WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK

Slidell police search for missing north shore woman
    Mary Staes, WWL 5:28 PM. CST March 01, 2016

[...]

Anyone with information about Loisel or her whereabouts is asked to contact Detective Michael Deckelman at (985) 290-3255 or mdeckelman@slidellpd.com.

WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK

Mandeville coffee shop owner missing
    Paulette Loisel is a familiar face to customers at the Blue Harbor Pointe shopping center in Mandeville. Shes the owner/operator of the PJs coffee shop there. Many of the people who buy gas, pick up dry cleaning or get their car washed at Blue Harbor also stop by the coffee shop for a snack or pick-me-up beverage.
    http://wgno.com/2016/03/01/mandevill...owner-missing/
    "When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

So sad to hear this. I've never met Ms. Loisel, but it's a local story for me and I've patronized her business. Praying she is found safe.

Los, thank you for starting this thread. Paulette's niece is a good friend of mine and asked for our help. They have done all of the right things so far and are staying on top of LE to make sure they're making Paulette a priority.

I submitted her information to be added to NamUs yesterday. I've also been in contact with her niece Ashley, she moved in with her after she was released from the mental health hospital after her suicide attempt 5 weeks ago. The police were supposed to come by yesterday and search her room to see if they could find anything that could help find her.
    Mrs. A
    ^^^The above is MOO unless otherwise stated^^^

Quote Originally Posted by a.allison View Post
    Los, thank you for starting this thread. Paulette's niece is a good friend of mine and asked for our help. They have done all of the right things so far and are staying on top of LE to make sure they're making Paulette a priority.

I submitted her information to be added to NamUs yesterday. I've also been in contact with her niece Ashley, she moved in with her after she was released from the mental health hospital after her suicide attempt 5 weeks ago. The police were supposed to come by yesterday and search her room to see if they could find anything that could help find her.
    SOOO sad. I was reading on FB (and sleuthing around) that she has been depressed and anti-social. I hope she is found safe..

Do we know if she has a long term history with depression ? Has anything significant changed or happened to her in recent months (breakup, etc?)
    "Everything is ok in the end, if it's not ok, it's not the end."

Quote Originally Posted by LivingJuicy View Post
    SOOO sad. I was reading on FB (and sleuthing around) that she has been depressed and anti-social. I hope she is found safe..

Do we know if she has a long term history with depression ? Has anything significant changed or happened to her in recent months (breakup, etc?)
    I'm not sure if she has a long term history with depression but I will ask. I just spoke to Ashley again and there's no new news.
    Mrs. A

Thanks - I'm following closely - I checked about 30 minutes ago and there was no updated news. I'd like to know if she's on any medication. Did she take any belongings w/ her? Anything that lends hope that she may just have needed to get away - clothes, phone charger, etc. Does she own a gun? (sorry, hate to ask that but am curious) Praying that she turns up.
    "Everything is ok in the end, if it's not ok, it's not the end."

This is local to me as well, and I logged in after a Websleuths hiatus to see if this case was posted yet. I know her niece Ashley, as well as other family, from the PJs Coffee where I work. I just met Paulette last week when she filled in here.

I have no new info, but wanted to say that I'm heartbroken for this great family and am definitely keeping my eyes peeled.

Slidell Police, with the assistance of the Jackson County Sheriff's Office, has located the woman reported missing this past Sunday, February 28th.

Thanks to Slidell Police Department's Facebook followers who shared our post, our partners in the news media, and to an alert citizen in Gautier, Mississippi, the woman reported missing has been found safe.

https://www.facebook.com/SlidellPD/p..._t=photo_reply

Ashley just posted on Facebook that she is alive and will provide an update as soon as possible!!!
    Mrs. A

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast