Thread: State Police Make Arrest In 10-Year-Old Case

State Police Make Arrest In 10-Year-Old Case

A man already serving life in prison for a rape in Maryland has now been arrested in Delaware on attempted murder and sexual assault charges.

Delaware State police say 43-year-old Mark Eskridge has been charged in a brutal attack on a Laurel, Delaware, woman in her home ten years ago.

Eskridge was tried and convicted of a similar crime in Dorchester County this year. A citizen who watched the trial unfold noticed the similarities between the two cases and contacted Delaware State Police. http://www.wjla.com/news/stories/1005/265338.html

And this is why so many people come to WS.
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

Wonder how many others he's responsible for?

fran

Quote Originally Posted by fran
    Wonder how many others he's responsible for?

fran
    LOL, Fran. I think that is a typical WS response. I wondered that too.
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

SewingDeb is offline "Sorry, I'm not qualified to land the plane."
    Quote Originally Posted by mysteriew
    snip

And this is why so many people come to WS.
    I hope certain posters are reading this...lol. Tips can help solve cases.

I am so glad DNA testing is available. They can run, but they cannot hide.