Man and Pig escape eviction

MrsMush99

Former Member
Reaction score
:laugh:

09-29) 15:18 PDT Boulder Creek, Calif. (AP) --

A man and his pet wild pig facing eviction from their Boulder Creek home have eluded authorities — the man by running into the woods, and the pig by attacking deputies.

more at link.Pig Attack

c-pig.gif

The question I have is this: Has the pig adopted human traits, or did the human adopt pig traits?

Both?

Ahhh the sad state of animal affairs...it so saddens me...

Toby said:
The question I have is this: Has the pig adopted human traits, or did the human adopt pig traits?

Both?

Ahhh the sad state of animal affairs...it so saddens me...
:doh:

MrsMush99 said:
:laugh:

09-29) 15:18 PDT Boulder Creek, Calif. (AP) --

A man and his pet wild pig facing eviction from their Boulder Creek home have eluded authorities — the man by running into the woods, and the pig by attacking deputies.

more at link.Pig Attack
That's just over the hill from me. The Santa Cruz Mountains have been known to have some bizaare inhabitants.

Buzzm1 said:
That's just over the hill from me. The Santa Cruz Mountains have been known to have some bizaare inhabitants.

say no more... :)
howdy neighbor! got lots of great critters living up here. i live on the edge of the moon rocks in the Bonny Doon Ecological Preserve with an incredible view of the pacific ocean and monterey bay!http://community.webshots.com/album/137583179cKuiBi :cool:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back