Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Attention Websleuthers! NBC's Dateline Is Looking For Leads!

Hybrid View

"The truth is on the march and nothing will stop it" Emile Zola

Attention Websleuthers! NBC's Dateline Is Looking For Leads!

ATTENTION WEBSLEUTHERS. NBC'S DATELINE IS LOOKING FOR LEADS:

Do you know of any crimes where you know who did it and they're on the run? A crime where there's an arrest warrant for a major crime and the suspect hasn't been found? A victim on the hunt for justice?

E-mail your leads to a producer at Dateline NBC at daniel.slepian@nbc.com

It's me talking now

Ok Websleuth members start your investigative engines. Every state must have several identified murder suspects on the run. Get the information, as much as you can come up with, put it in an email, and send it to Dan.

We have all seen Dan's work on Dateline. He has been with the show for 15 years and works on many law-enforcement related shows. He read Websleuths and called me to ask for our help.

I know we have the best minds in the world here. Let's show Dateline what we have at WS ok?
    Last edited by Tricia; 01-12-2011 at 02:52 AM.
    `````````````````

JOIN US EVERY THURSDAY NIGHT FOR TRUE CRIME RADIO ON IHEART. CLICK HERE THURSDAYS 8 PM EASTERN FOR THE LINK TO THE SHOW, TO JOIN OUR NEW CHATROOM, AND FOR SHOW ARCHIVES! DON'T FORGET CHAT OPENS THURSDAYS 7:30 EASTERN

Join Websleuths on Twitter

And Face Book of course
    |

************************************************** **************************************

Tricia Griffith
    triciastruecrimeradio@gmail.com
    6300 N. Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H # 214
    Park City UT

"The truth is on the march and nothing will stop it" Emile Zola
    Especially you cold case'ers. I bet you have one really good cold case where the person has an arrest warrant out for them, for murder, yet they are on the run.

This is your chance to make a difference in a victim's life. In the outcome of a horrid crime.

Get as many of the details as you can and email Dan. He is a great guy. He will do you proud.
    `````````````````

JOIN US EVERY THURSDAY NIGHT FOR TRUE CRIME RADIO ON IHEART. CLICK HERE THURSDAYS 8 PM EASTERN FOR THE LINK TO THE SHOW, TO JOIN OUR NEW CHATROOM, AND FOR SHOW ARCHIVES! DON'T FORGET CHAT OPENS THURSDAYS 7:30 EASTERN

Join Websleuths on Twitter

And Face Book of course
    |

************************************************** **************************************

Tricia Griffith
    triciastruecrimeradio@gmail.com
    6300 N. Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H # 214
    Park City UT

This is so cool; wish I knew of something. Should feel honored that he thinks highly enough of what he has read here to have approach you.
    -

4. The Following User Says Thank You to railbird For This Useful Post:

Smile Lin Wood's quote ?

Quote Originally Posted by Tricia View Post
    Especially you cold case'ers. I bet you have one really good cold case where the person has an arrest warrant out for them, for murder, yet they are on the run.

This is your chance to make a difference in a victim's life. In the outcome of a horrid crime.

Get as many of the details as you can and email Dan. He is a great guy. He will do you proud.

__________________________________________________ __________

I do not feel we who try to solve cases on the web
    are to be pitied? Before the computer there wasn't as much chance to know about many cases....
    I personally used to read my mother's National Enquier which in the 60s was full of strange cases..they have cleaned up their act.
    Anyway...
    this is no different than picking up a gossip magazine or reading the newspaper.
    It is a different form of knowing the things which are going on that is all.
    Nothing strange or pitiful just informed people...
    Wood is representing Howad K.Stern in his slander lawsuit against Vergie's attorney...

that is what's happening!

#789UMCO unidentified found The victim was discovered on September 8, 2004 in the Flat Tops, White River National Forest, Garfield County, Colorado
    Estimated Date of Death: No longer than 5 years prior to discovery he left a note to "LIB"
    PLEASE HELP me find out who this unidentified person is so he can be buried rightfully near his family...

I DO NOT TOLERATE HARASSMENT...

Smile My Space

Tomi do you have this posted on Myspace? That's also another good web site with lots of internet traffic. Maybe you could get one of the people that were there that night to leave you information about what happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Teresa Larson View Post
    Tomi do you have this posted on Myspace? That's also another good web site with lots of internet traffic. Maybe you could get one of the people that were there that night to leave you information about what happened.

What is going on here???? I never put this on here!!!!!!!!!

Cubby is offline 50K reward, Bob Harrod-Missing: Call Det. Radomski 714-993-8176
    Quote Originally Posted by Teresa Larson View Post
    There is a sticky here in the Cold Case forum regarding using your WS screen name and password on other forums.

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=52710

I "know" Tomi from years back long before I became a WS Member, and yes, anyone who has checked myspace as well as other blogs, forums etc. will see Tomi has posted the information regarding her brother in a great number of places.
    ~JMO~

A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown

Long Lost Love - Discovery ID - Disappeared - Bob Harrod Case

You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.

Websleuths Resource Center

Call Kurtis - Psychics and the Missing

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Cubby For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Tricia

Do you know of any crimes where you know who did it and they're on the run? A crime where there's an arrest warrant for a major crime and the suspect hasn't been found? A victim on the hunt for justice?

It's me talking now

Ok Websleuth members start your investigative engines. Every state must have several identified murder suspects on the run. Get the information, as much as you can come up with, put it in an email, and send it to Dan.

We have all seen Dan's work on Dateline. He has been with the show for 10 years and works on many law-enforcement related shows. He read Websleuths and called me to ask for our help.

I know we have the best minds in the world here. Let's show Dateline what we have at WS ok?
    Why don't they try to track down Dolph Ames, Dalles' psychopathic-probably-a-murderer redneck truckdriving stepfather. Considering some of the other undercover stories they've done, finding him should be a piece of cake.

Arrow

Hi my name is Tomi my brother was murdered August 21, 1991
    I feel there was a horriffic crime done to my brother. I need so bad a reporter/investigater with a open careing heart to help me get to the truth and put Jason's killers away. What if this was your brother. Its been 16 years now
    Please take time to read about Jason Dale Bolton and if you have any questions just ask and I will answer you the best I can.

God Bless
    Jason Dale Bolton's Online Petition http://www.gopetition.com/online/10020.html
    Forum board for Petition
    http://www.gopetition.com/msgboard.php?petid=10020
    Tomijo Bolton Schmid (Tomi)
    Jason's sister Tomi.JusticeForJason@gmail.com

Franklin/Fayette County Indiana
    Help Bring Justice to Murder/Cover up Victim Jason Dale Bolton and his family 1975-1991 16 years of searching for the truth
    Websites http://groups.msn.com/TomisTrueStory
    http://www.xanga.com/jason_dale_bolton
    http://justiceforjasondaleboltonfranklinfayettecoin.blog-city.com/
    http://audio.xanga.com/jason_dale_bolton/1/

God grant me. The power of water to accept with ease & grace what I can not change the Power of the Fire, for the Energy & Courage to change what I can. the Power of Air, for the ability to know the Difference, and the Power of Earth for the strength to continue my Path
    Amen

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” “In this world everything changes except good deeds and bad deeds; these follow you as the shadow follows the body.”

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TomijoBoltonSchmid For This Useful Post:

Just a few miles from where I live 2 sisters Stanley sisters where murdered just days apart http://www.pal-item.com/apps/pbcs.dl...1001/1024/COPS

I pray this community don't have to wait 16 years to learn the truth as we have.
    Never Giving Up!
    Justice For Jason
    http://myspace.com/JusticeForJason

14. The Following User Says Thank You to TomijoBoltonSchmid For This Useful Post:

Joe Pichler, child actor, has been missing for over 2 years.
    Joe Pichler's case is a perfect case of police injustice. It is unbelievable how little the police have done on this case and how much they could be doing. The State and FBI aren't getting involved either. It is the perfect case of police negligence and incompetence.

Quote Originally Posted by Tricia View Post

Hi Tricia, I was wondering if you knew if they would publicize a case where the killer is unknown. The killers dna is known, however, it's all they have to go on.

My friend was murdered on August 2, 1985. I created a myspace page for her, (www.myspace.com/donnapotasgomez), and now her brother is in charge of it. He also has a site, www.donna-unsolved.com

Thanks for your time.

Mary

17. The Following User Says Thank You to marysawol For This Useful Post:

Try shooting Dan an email, Mary. I have sent him numerous unsolved cases. He told me Dateline prefers solved ones, but I don't think unsolved cases are excluded as long as there is enough interesting detail.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to CrimeSolver For This Useful Post:

Three Henryville Indiana cold cases. 3 boys murdered in same small town within a couple miles of one another. No one ever charged in any of the 3 murders!

All happend in the 1970's:

**Boy age 8, found April 1974 in a barn loft. Hands tied, sexually assaulted, strangled to death and covered up with rags.

**Boy age 15 or 16, found June 1977 in Clark State Forest in an area called Flat Rock off of Hwy 160. TRUE FACTS OF CONDITION OF THE BODY HAVE NOT BEEN CONFIRMED BUT FOLLOWING IS RUMORED; hands tied together over head with barbed wire and tied to a tree, sugical style incisions on body, dragged through woods, molested, beaten with skull fracture and strangled to death.

**Boy age 19 found Oct 1977, reported missing Sept 27 1977. Located in woods near Clark State Forest not far from his home. Hands were bound, beaten and platform shoes missing.

Help is needed locating info to bring justice to these boys and their families. Thanks.

Information regarding the case can be found at the link below:

http://community.cnhi.com/eve/forums...2881026251/p/1
    Last edited by MSinIndy; 10-09-2008 at 12:16 AM. Reason: add web link

21. The Following User Says Thank You to MSinIndy For This Useful Post:

Seeking NY Cold Cases for Major Cable Network

Television production company seeking COLD CASES in the New York area for a new investigation documentary series appearing on a MAJOR CABLE NETWORK. Using their extensive resources, well respected PRIVATE INVESTIGATORS will attempt to uncover new evidence and hopefully bring the victim's family members and law enforcement one step closer to finding answers.

If you are interested in having your cold case profiled on a MAJOR CABLE NETWORK, please send the following information to coldcases@brandnewentertainment.com

Your full name.
    Your phone number and e-mail address.
    Your relationship to the victim.
    Date and location of the crime.
    Brief description of the case history.
    A picture of the victim, links to news stories online, blogs, message board threads, etc...

Wow, great, there's suddenly an influx of new true crime shows. I just wish more of them would focus less on husband-wife-infidelity-murder subject matter. Stranger killings are much more intriguing.

Dateline NBC ought to come to Hillsboro Missouri and do a show on the missing persons in Jefferson County. Amanda Jones, Ron Bolin, and Mark Maty.

No arrests have been made in any of the cases, but there are two strong suspects, who could use the heat turned up once again.

Maybe some serious money to get people talking.

Yes, I am related to one of these missing persons.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to susnoat For This Useful Post:

I really wish they would focus on Sharon Marshall......and use Matt Birkbeck and his book for a good part of it. Spread it over 2 nights maybe. It's such a sordid tale you'd think it would be up their alley....truth is stranger (and sadder) then fiction.
    Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts.---Patrick Moynihan
    Living in the

27. The Following User Says Thank You to thefragile7393 For This Useful Post:

Christopher Abeyta baby kidnapped from crib

terminatrixator is offline All Posts JMO - May Godspeed Justice for Janet and her unborn child!
    Murder of Janet Marie Christiansen Abaroa

[ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=76"]Janet Abaroa, Durham, NC - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

A good post for details would be the Forensic Astrology Request Post, which has a lot of information with links:

[ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3653054&postcount=131"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Forensic Astrology Requests only[/ame]

Thank you!
    =)
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~ Edmund Burke

"Safety never takes a holiday" ~Britney Romito

"It's easier to KEEP Raven happy, than it is to MAKE Raven happy." ~Janet Christiansen (Abaroa)

"Right now you have the capabilities of being a God" ~Karen Abaroa Bolton

30. The Following User Says Thank You to terminatrixator For This Useful Post:

Maybe they could solve my niece's case?

http://www.missingkids.com/missingki...archLang=en_US

32. The Following User Says Thank You to akimmel For This Useful Post:

Is this limited to cases within the United States only?

In Pennsylvania, but wishing she was some place else.
    My suggestion would be the case of the Springfield Three. I don't think dateline was around when they went missing. Plus, it's a cold case and the media attention would bring in new leads.

Suicide Or Murder?

I would appreciate Dateline or any national news/documentary station to take on the suspicious death of my son, Joshua Robinson.
    Joshua (19), was found dead in Amsler Park/McGregor, Texas, on February 16 2006. Without investigating or asking me, the mother, any questions, the police presumed his death to be a suicide.
    I contacted former Interim Chief, Chris Molina, on Feb. 22, to inquire into the progress of the investigation. He told me, "We don't begin an investigation until something suspicious is found." I told him the whole thing is suspicious, because my son would not kill himself.
    About two weeks later, I spoke with former Det. Kory Martin. He told me, "As of today, the investigation is over." I asked, "What investigation, Molina told me there wasn't one?" He told me he had conducted his own investigation, speaking with my son, Michael, Josh's girlfriend Kayla, and Mr. Bill Holt, a routine jogger around the park. I knew he hadn't, but to be sure, I told Martin I would call him right back. In the interim, I asked Kayla and Michael. I called Mr. Holt.
    Mr. Holt told me that he had left his house (102 Red Oak) @ 5:15AM, ran west down Red Oak, turned left towards the AMA Hall, and as he cleared the house on the corner, he noticed flashing lights, spotlights, and two police cars. He said he continued his jog, and as he neared the body, he thought it was his son, Justin. He took off running towards his house, woke Justin, explained to him what he had seen, and why he called my house, he says he didn't know.
    He also said he returned to the scene of the crime, asking why he wasn't stopped as he ran from the scene. He was told, 'because we knew who you were, Mr. Holt.'
    I asked Michael and Kayla. Kayla told me she hadn't been questioned by anyone.
    After the phone call from Justin, Michael's friend, I asked Michael to go to the park (one block away), see what's going on, and come right back. He didn't. Michael told me he recognized his brother immediately from the clothes he had on, went into shock, and was placed into an ambulance and treated by EMS personnel. Martin spoke to him at this point. Martin summed Josh's suicide to a fuss between him and myself, concerning Josh seeing a 15 y/o girl, Kayla. This is not true, as I was very aware of their relationship, and had no problem with it.
    I called Martin back, telling him he hadn't spoken to anyone but Michael. He told me found out all he needed to know from him. I told him, "No, I was the last one to see him (or so I thought), had you talked to me, you may have gotten a different perspective!"
    I used the FOIA to obtain 'any and all documents related to the death of my son, Joshua Robinson.' I specifically asked for the time of the 911 call made by the complainant. I was informed that this document had been destroyed! WHY???
    Although all 8 McGregor officers knew Joshua very well, the four former officers, on scene, stated they did not recognize the subject. Yet, only 8 minutes after arriving on scene, one officer ran a wants and warrants check on the 'unknown' subject with NO identification!
    After reviewing the crime scene photos, the dispatch logs, the officers' statements, and the autopsy, I asked questions of the PD:
    1) How and why run a wants and warrants check on an 'unknown' subject with no ID?
    2) How is it possible for former Officer Kirby to have been the first one on the scene, as his patrol car (#1507) was not dispatched to Amsler Park?
    3) Why was former Sgt. Freeman called in to work @ 4:37AM?
    4) Why wasn't this death investigated as a homicide? All deaths are to be investigated as homicides until proven otherwise!
    Former Chief Ron Wadkins: Answer to#1: "It's not like the officers have drivers license numbers in their heads. A wants and warrants check is done in case there's a warrant, it can be dismissed." I replied, "Who cares, he's dead!"
    Current Chief Steve Foster's answer: "The wants and warrants check was NOT done on Joshua Robinson, it was done on the complainant."
    Why two different answers from two different chiefs?
    The complainant told me he called 911 @ 5:15AM. McGregor dispatched ONE officer, Norris, to Amsler Park "For Possible Suicide" @5:35AM. Why the 20 minute lull?
    I also learned that a McGregor patrol officer was the last person to see Joshua alive in Amsler Park @ 1AM! I asked Wadkins which officer, out of two on duty, had seen Joshua. He said, "I can't remember."
    I contacted the Texas Rangers, to request an investigation into my son's suspicious death. I was denied several times over the course of about 2 years.........NOW, he is Chief of Police/McGregor! Coincidence?
    I have contacted the FBI, McLennan County Sheriff, District Attorney, Attorney General, Governor Perry, Dept. of Justice, Senators Hutchinson, Carter, and Cornyn, and Rep. Chet Edwards....to no avail.

Google Joshua Robinson, and all sorts of sites will pop up about this 'travesty of justice.'

www.americaiswatching.org (Joshua Robinson) Attached documents within the story, click on the underlined phrases.
    www.realcrimes.com (Joshua Robinson)
    www.blogtalkradio.com/dennisngriffin Commentary on October 6, 2009 (Archived)

Yes, I would be more than happy to find justice on Dateline!

36. The Following User Says Thank You to curious53 For This Useful Post:

Born and raised in Portland, Oregon. Currently living in Des Moines, Iowa
    I urge Dateline to contact me regarding an episode on the controversial murder of Oregon Corrections Director Michael Francke and the subsequent wrongful conviction of Frank Gable.

I have established personal connections to some of the most significant witnesses at Gable's trial who will avail themselves for interviews. This includes the only "alleged" eyewitness who testified at Gable's trial and has since admitted he lied due to police coercion tactics.

I offer a most unusual spin that may be of interest to the producers.

www.freefrankgable.com
    Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever
    achieve greatly.
    --Robert Kennedy-Former US Attorney General

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast