Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Attention Websleuthers! NBC's Dateline Is Looking For Leads!

Arpana Jinaga, age 24. Murdered 11/1/2008 in Redmond, WA. Still not solved. RIP. She was a wonderful person. Those who knew her, loved her and miss her.

Here is the latest link I could find for Arpana Jinaga, a case worth investigating. An intelligent girl, pretty girl murdered after a party. A violent struggle. The police have information which they are sitting on and nothing has happened since her death on November 1, 2008. Please look into this!

http://www.pnwlocalnews.com/east_kin.../66498372.html

3. The Following User Says Thank You to kipp15 For This Useful Post:

Exclamation Zodiac Killer

I just emailed daniel with a brief discription without mentioning names of how I have been solving the Zodiac clues and come up with a name.
    Thanks for this post, I am at a stage where I am becoming impatient. Cold case never replied, neither did my email get a response from Napa valley. So. I am asking daniel to help me connect with the right law enforcement while I await on Websleuth administration(here) about my thread thats currently pulled on my suspect. Iknow we should not show names, but this name is in the Zodiac works and can easily be proven if I could just get it to the right ACTIVE people.
    I feel I could use as much possitive ideas on this as possible.
    I have shared info with a few good friends here in my home town who also agree with me and think I need the shield of media on this one, I just need the right avenue. Do you think Daniel is the right guy?
    I am affraid local police here in Washington state will botch this up and laugh and the cold case funds for the Zodiac expired in California, so I am troubled as to what to do. I will wait for daniels reply as well as WebSleuths administrations call on this. BUT THIS IS URGENT and I don't know how to express that enough. If ZODIAC reads these threads, he could be planning to leave the country.
    I should say as well, there is a new updated sketch of the Zodiac you can find it looking up Zodiac Age preogression sketch. Its creepy to me knowing this sketch is exact as my suspect. Its like his photo redone in pencil.
    Any extra help here is needed. I could use some suggestions beyond the route I am taking. I am sorry. the police to me don't seem like they will listen anyways without someone else in the fray such as media helping me get to the people I need to talk to. I am still trying to solve other works of the Zodiac as well...a map of LAYERS i think he was trying to show the public by having his stuff printed in the media. Any interested sleuthers should read the posts I have under Zodiac Killer. Thanks again for this lead, I think my story will at least open the door to the questioning of a new suspect who fits the profile of the zodiac to the 'Z'.
    I hope Daniel gets my urgent mail and that I can eventually give Websleuths some good praise for giving me such a fantastic medium and avenue to work this out.. ANy other ideas ? Peace to all.

I had a great case for dateline

Quote Originally Posted by Tricia View Post
    ATTENTION WEBSLEUTHERS. NBC'S DATELINE IS LOOKING FOR LEADS:

Do you know of any crimes where you know who did it and they're on the run? A crime where there's an arrest warrant for a major crime and the suspect hasn't been found? A victim on the hunt for justice?

E-mail your leads to a producer at Dateline NBC at daniel.slepian@nbc.com

It's me talking now

Ok Websleuth members start your investigative engines. Every state must have several identified murder suspects on the run. Get the information, as much as you can come up with, put it in an email, and send it to Dan.

We have all seen Dan's work on Dateline. He has been with the show for 15 years and works on many law-enforcement related shows. He read Websleuths and called me to ask for our help.

I know we have the best minds in the world here. Let's show Dateline what we have at WS ok?
    I have a case where three innocen men have been sitting in a jail for more than 16 years with no expectation of being released. I gave it to Slepian. At first he seem very interested. We would get in touch. I never heard from him despite repeated calls and emails.

This case, IMO, is as good as it gets. I have been doing an investigation with the cooperation of the three innocent men and their families. It is pro-bono as these people have no money. I wouldn't take their money if they had it.....unless they had money to burn. Which they do not.

Don't get your hopes up with Slepian.

A great case ignored

Quote Originally Posted by Tricia View Post
    ATTENTION WEBSLEUTHERS. NBC'S DATELINE IS LOOKING FOR LEADS:

Do you know of any crimes where you know who did it and they're on the run? A crime where there's an arrest warrant for a major crime and the suspect hasn't been found? A victim on the hunt for justice?

E-mail your leads to a producer at Dateline NBC at daniel.slepian@nbc.com

It's me talking now

Ok Websleuth members start your investigative engines. Every state must have several identified murder suspects on the run. Get the information, as much as you can come up with, put it in an email, and send it to Dan.

We have all seen Dan's work on Dateline. He has been with the show for 15 years and works on many law-enforcement related shows. He read Websleuths and called me to ask for our help.

I know we have the best minds in the world here. Let's show Dateline what we have at WS ok?
    I called Slepian with a great case. He seemed interested. He promised to get back to me to discuss it further. He has not returned my phone calls or emails. The shame of it is three innocent men are sitting in jail for a life sentence and the real killers never paid for the murders.

Quote Originally Posted by hawkshaw View Post
    I called Slepian with a great case. He seemed interested. He promised to get back to me to discuss it further. He has not returned my phone calls or emails. The shame of it is three innocent men are sitting in jail for a life sentence and the real killers never paid for the murders.
    Have you tried the innocence project? Barry is a great guy and I have bern following what they are doing there. They have a newsletter, and on the home page are some links to mail them. I would really start there . I hope you get some help. I sure need some. I wish I could just post my POI's picture and the new Age Progressed poster of the Zodiac, then I would get some attention. I wonder if they expect me to get lilled first?
    I at least have God as my witness...
    I really hope you find the aid you seek. I too am willing to look at any thing and give it my thoughts. Feel free to mail me or message me with links.
    I have faith in NBC. I have to.

didn't say he wasn't a nice guy. when a former detective that worked in the unit that put these people in jail tell you these people are innocent, I think one should give it a little more attention.

I understand that a lot to do with these kinds of shows is about Show Biz. what works is the main considerations. But a reporter should at least return a call and say, not interested..

HEY, I was involved in the NYC Zodiac Case back in the early 90's. same detectives screwing up other cases screwed up Zodiac to where 100 detectives were looking for the wrong guy description for 3 years.

A sketch of a black man was distributed to the press. It was really a young Hispanic man. that BS continued until after I retired. Zodiac took a break and came back. the pic came back. I got that fixed when I called the Chief.

Zodiac gets in the middle of a hostage situation. A very bright detective sergeant has a hunch. we had a partial print. BINGO. The guy was a young MH just like I said. Who knows why the sergeant thought what he thought. Who knows if he would have considered comparing a print if they were still going with the black man.

Quote Originally Posted by hawkshaw View Post
    didn't say he wasn't a nice guy. when a former detective that worked in the unit that put these people in jail tell you these people are innocent, I think one should give it a little more attention.

I understand that a lot to do with these kinds of shows is about Show Biz. what works is the main considerations. But a reporter should at least return a call and say, not interested..

HEY, I was involved in the NYC Zodiac Case back in the early 90's. same detectives screwing up other cases screwed up Zodiac to where 100 detectives were looking for the wrong guy description for 3 years.

A sketch of a black man was distributed to the press. It was really a young Hispanic man. that BS continued until after I retired. Zodiac took a break and came back. the pic came back. I got that fixed when I called the Chief.

Zodiac gets in the middle of a hostage situation. A very bright detective sergeant has a hunch. we had a partial print. BINGO. The guy was a young MH just like I said. Who knows why the sergeant thought what he thought. Who knows if he would have considered comparing a print if they were still going with the black man.
    Are you aware of anyone then that I can talk with? A retired cop on the Zodiac case? I have some damning evidence, what I think BLOWS OUT OF THE WATER anything that anyone has ever had on anybody. I am 100% sure I solved this case and that some day soon my POI is going to prison. I also think, if I can put the right team together, I can solve something way more complex than the police ever imagined possible. I think this one particular ZODIAC killer may have killed hundreds, if not thousands in the last 43 years.
    I only wish I could make noise and someone made it a priority.
    With photos alone I can defenitely prove my point.
    I wonder if these killers drink blood to enhance their own spirit? Something I am very currious about..it may help me solve some other clues , but it scares me to delve into satanic rituals and what its all about. I don't even want to study those things because it creeps me out. I think to understand these killers that we have to investigate everything though, even if we do not want the knowledge we learn, we may need to learn it to solve the mysteries. May God protect my soul.
    So. NBC DATELINE, why has'nt daniel emailed me back? Are you guys peeking at all on the threads at this site, the Best site on th net? If so, I NEED AN INVESTIGATOR , not some modern day cop who thinks ZODIAC is DEAD. HES NOT DEAD!

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TimeCop For This Useful Post:

Still no call or email fron Daniel. I think this may be a dead end as well.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12