982 users online (174 members and 808 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

SC - Four arrested for alleged sex acts with two 4-year-old children

Top Left: Honeycutt, Top Right: Heavener, Bottom Left: Spirakis, Bottom Right: Strickland. (Source: HCPD) Background image: Chez Joey, (Source: Dustin Ivy)

Four people were arrested Thursday after two 4-year-old children disclosed to police that they were sexually assaulted by the suspects at multiple locations for five months in Horry County, including at a Myrtle Beach gentleman’s club.

On January 25, 2016, Horry County Police detectives received a report of a sexual assault to children. Detectives conducted forensic interviews on the two 4-year-old victims, a male and female from Tabor City, North Carolina, according to the police report.

MBPD and HCPD at Chez Joey Thursday morning. (Source: Dustin Ivy)

Police outside a home on Queens Road Thursday morning. (Source: Scott Miles)

The four suspects in this case are facing the following charges, according to an HCPD news release: Read More here - http://www.wmbfnews.com/story/313782...c&sf21935395=1

Last edited by Coldpizza; 03-11-2016 at 12:06 PM. Reason: To comply with copyright rule.
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

I think I am going to be sick. I hope they all go away FOREVER.

I.Can't.Even.
    Don't take yourself so seriously... nobody else does.

These are the kind of "people" that can never be rehabilitated, IMHO. They just need to be put out of their misery, while never being allowed to cause anyone else misery on this earth. Prayers for these poor children, and the LE officers and therapists who had to hear their stories.

Note the female and youngest male are also charged with incest. Sick mofos.
    Unless specified otherwise and linked, my posts are simply random thoughts of mine, in no particular order, not directed at any post or poster, including but not limited to the ones directly above mine. My opinion only, yours may vary. IMO. JMO. IMHO. JMHO. MOO. Disclaimer, small print, asterisk, and etc.

This is where I live (for now) (Myrtle Beach).

This is so repulsive.

Myrtle Beach in general is repulsive. Can't wait to move from here.

I have no words!

Only and prayers for the victims..

What a messed up world we live in...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    findsierralamar.com
    #JusticeForSierraLaMar #JusticeForLittleChris #JusticeForSierah #JusticeForMalik #JusticeForAnGelica #JusticeForErin #JusticeForGabbi #JusticeForBecky #JusticeForKarina #JusticeForCharli #JusticeForJoshua #JusticeForCooper #JusticeForBella #JusticeForHeatherElvis #JusticeForJenise #JusticeForOmaree #JusticeForTristan #JusticeForJordyn
    #FindSierraLaMar #FindKatelin #FindRelishaRudd #FindBabyDelano #FindBabyDaphne #FindMyraLewis #FindDeOrr

#LongLiveWebSleuths
    @

U2forever is offline You're the best thing about me. I'm the kind of trouble that you enjoy
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterThomasFan View Post
    This is where I live (for now) (Myrtle Beach).

This is so repulsive.

Myrtle Beach in general is repulsive. Can't wait to move from here.
    PTF, repulsive is a great word used to describe MB, those 4 child abusing creepers and the Moorers.
    Not enough bleach...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

eXPERIENCE + iNNOCENCE TOUR 2018 May 28 aTLANTA

Are one of them the parent? Or are some of them siblings to the 4 yr olds? I think I'm missing something.
    GREAT MOUNTAINS OF HAPPINESS GROW OUT OF TINY HILLS OF KINDNESS

Unbelievably disgusting. I'm shocked.

I keep thinking every time I come here, I can control my temper enough to post what I think about these vermin and stay within the TOS. It seems that I fail every time but I'll try again. I don't think there's a fitting punishment allowed for this kind of crime. I could think of a few, but unfortunately they'd most likely come under the heading of cruel and unusual.. The rest of what I think about these 4 are mostly banned on this site so I'll leave it at that.

Quote Originally Posted by westsidefox64 View Post
    Are one of them the parent? Or are some of them siblings to the 4 yr olds? I think I'm missing something.
    This article states (in the title at least) that the two younger arrestees are their parents.
    I found them both on FB... and the guy has endless pictures of them posted, and states that they are his.
    He also likes to post about how people shouldn't judge him.

They can burn as far as I'm concerned. It seems the siblings that are referenced are actually older siblings of the 2 4 year olds.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.2552550

in light of the accusations both of their FBs are telling and horrible.
    Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi - Lakota for Water is Life.

Spirakis has a history...

http://myrtlebeach.ysktoday.com/anot...ct-speaks-out/

And, fwiw, he is the owner of 'Phil's lock and key'

Quote Originally Posted by Kadoober View Post
    Spirakis has a history...

http://myrtlebeach.ysktoday.com/anot...ct-speaks-out/

And, fwiw, he is the owner of 'Phil's lock and key'
    Yes, he does.

"Spirakis, who had previously served two years in prison for molesting an 11-year-old girl over three years in the mid-2000s"
    http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.2552550

He spent THREE YEARS molesting an 11-year-old girl. He only spent two years in prison.

WHY was this sick sick person walking around free?
    JMO. MOO.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast