1120 users online (217 members and 903 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

NC - Sarah Kelley, 26, & Raya Horton, 2, Apex, 3 March 2016 - Pregnant

Sarah Kelley and Raya Horton

Apex police search for missing pregnant woman, daughter

Apex, North Carolina -
    Apex police are searching for a woman and toddler who went missing early Thursday morning.

Police said Sarah Kelley, 26, and her 2-year-old daughter Raya Horton left their home on Towhee Drive at about 12:30 a.m. Authorities did not know if they walked or had been picked up from the home.

Kelley contacted her brother Thursday afternoon to say she and her daughter were on their way home, but she has not been heard from since, police said.

Kelley is described as being 5 feet 5 inches tall and weighing 130 pounds. She has brown hair and blue eyes and a two inch scar on her left wrist, authorities said. She is four months pregnant.

Horton is described as being 2 feet 6 inches tall with brown hair that she wore in braids and brown eyes.

Both were last seen wearing pajamas.

Read more at http://www.wral.com/apex-police-sear...kS15OCmOKw6.99
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Very close to me.

Where's Dad?
    “Evil begins when you begin to treat people as things.” -- Terry Pratchett

Quote Originally Posted by ArianeEmory View Post
    Very close to me.

Where's Dad?
    Same here, Apex is a beautiful little town. I've thought about moving there.
    And that's a good question.

So far, this is the only news outlet that I've seen post about them on Facebook. I hope they're somewhere warm and dry, it's chilly and rainy right now.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...354971295&fs=5

In Raleigh at the moment.The fact she is pregnant is concerning besides her daughter being missing along with her.

Comment on the Apex PD post state she was found. ..watching for confirmation

Quote Originally Posted by cuffem View Post
    In Raleigh at the moment.The fact she is pregnant is concerning besides her daughter being missing along with her.
    Agreed, very concerning

I was wondering about the fact they were both wearing pj's when they went missing ,were they wearing them walking down the road?I have noticed many younger people at walmart and other places wearing pj's as clothes,is it a new thing or is the missing timeline incorrect iykwim?

Quote Originally Posted by Tabirey View Post
    Comment on the Apex PD post state she was found. ..watching for confirmation
    Just saw your post,hope it is true.

Quote Originally Posted by cuffem View Post
    I was wondering about the fact they were both wearing pj's when they went missing ,were they wearing them walking down the road?I have noticed many younger people at walmart and other places wearing pj's as clothes,is it a new thing or is the missing timeline incorrect iykwim?
    I'm assuming someone picked them up, they might not have planned to be with whoever it was for long or they planned on spending the night. Unfortunately, the article didn't state if they took anything else with them.
    And you're right, my daughters will wear their pj's to the store if that's the only place they're going lol

I see it was at 12:30 am when they were walking.

Recent comment on the Apex PD post from family friend states that her brother has posted that she's been found, but Apex PD has not updated to confirm yet.

I just messaged apex pd asking for confirmation, will keep everyone updated

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast