1125 users online (226 members and 899 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Dr. Sievers autopsy report ***WARNING - GRAPHIC DISCUSSION***

That autopsy report was hard to get through. Poor Teresa. I can only hope she is resting in paradise now.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B71...ew?usp=sharing
    Last edited by KateB; 03-03-2016 at 08:21 PM. Reason: add link.

Graphic!

This is rather GRAPHIC. SCROLL , if you don't want to read this:

If the victim was killed rather quickly, say after first couple of blows to the head, there would not be that much blood splatter or castoff. They may have used a cloth covering up the target during that action. They may have then taken a break, one may have taken off his clothes and finished bludgeoning her, while she was laying (dead) on the floor. The spatter and castoff would be low due to the position of the victim and possibly due to less pressure inside the victim's body.
    The blood stains on the surrounding kitchen appliances, cabinets etc.. were indeed located in a low height according to the photographs and the detailed investigative report of the newest document dump.

-Nin
    Last edited by KateB; 03-03-2016 at 08:22 PM. Reason: removed quoted post. thread split for graphic nature content.
    If the key does not fit, it's the wrong key.

Remember the white cloth that had perfect round circles of blood? It was was probably used to cover her head as one of our posters mentioned when the photos came out.

Quote Originally Posted by debbiegarcia36 View Post
    Remember the white cloth that had perfect round circles of blood? It was was probably used to cover her head as one of our posters mentioned when the photos came out.
    It was a sheet used to transport her body. Blood spatter and brain matter show that her head was not covered during the attack. IMO

Quote Originally Posted by Scout View Post
    It was a sheet used to transport her body. Blood spatter and brain matter show that her head was not covered during the attack. IMO
    But, Mark revealed somewhat that someone told him she was dead after the second blow to the head. He told CK it was the funeral director, but he is a liar.
    The world is full of monsters with friendly faces and angels full of scars. ~ Unknown

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~ Aristotle

The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by SurfieTX View Post
    But, Mark revealed somewhat that someone told him she was dead after the second blow to the head. He told CK it was the funeral director, but he is a liar.
    I'm not following you. What does that have to do with a belief that her head was covered?

Q: do we know the date of TS' autopsy?
    ...Detective Owens said the driver is not a suspect in the case...
    snippet from washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jul/20/suspect-in-dc-mansion-slayings-due-back-in-court

Quote Originally Posted by FelicityLemon View Post
    Q: do we know the date of TS' autopsy?
    Tuesday June 30, 2015 at 10:30 am.

The latest batch of documents it's labeled Wright-Teresa Autopsy Report.

ETA link: https://drive.google.com/folderview?...&usp=drive_web

I'm not following you. What does that have to do with a belief that her head was covered?
    See NIN's post #162. She mentions possibility of a cloth being used after the 2nd blow to reduce blood spatter. I thought it might have been the cloth that was photographed in batch 3.
    ETA- Just saw your response that the cloth was a sheet used to transport her body.
    Quote Originally Posted by SurfieTX View Post
    After she fell to the ground after the second blow. CWW couldn't even watch a video of her at the funeral, so take from that what you will.
    Quote Originally Posted by No it's not View Post
    This is rather GRAPHIC. SCROLL , if you don't want to read this:

If the victim was killed rather quickly, say after first couple of blows to the head, there would not be that much blood splatter or castoff. They may have used a cloth covering up the target during that action. They may have then taken a break, one may have taken off his clothes and finished bludgeoning her, while she was laying (dead) on the floor. The spatter and castoff would be low due to the position of the victim and possibly due to less pressure inside the victim's body.
    The blood stains on the surrounding kitchen appliances, cabinets etc.. were indeed located in a low height according to the photographs and the detailed investigative report of the newest document dump.

-Nin
    Quote Originally Posted by concernedmother View Post
    I was amazed at the detail she picked up on and the way her mind worked. I dont know what she does for a living but she should change careers. jmo.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
    Last edited by debbiegarcia36; 03-02-2016 at 03:45 PM.

Okay. We all know that mark wanted Curtis to kill Teresa. But he seems elated that it was done via hammer and not by quick gunshot.

So did he approve the bashing of his wife.

Now usually the hubby will state how he wants the killing to happen.

So did he prefer death by hammer.

Did the coroner say that she probably was unconscious after the first 2 blows. Or did Curtis state that to him.
    You can fool some of the people some of the time; But guess what? The Bus Stops Here (Life No Parole/ Don't Pass Go: Don't Collect Your $200)

Sorry for the morbid thought but I am beginning to wonder about the instrument she may have been bludgeoned with. I don't have the bates # handy but the crime scene link was posted by KateB last night. I noticed a reference to at least 3 different crow bars found around the garage. Sorry to even think this but perhaps the hammer found near her body was a part of the staging.
    Hard to post these thoughts. Rest peacefully now Dr. Sievers!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by observation View Post
    Sorry for the morbid thought but I am beginning to wonder about the instrument she may have been bludgeoned with. I don't have the bates # handy but the crime scene link was posted by KateB last night. I noticed a reference to at least 3 different crow bars found around the garage. Sorry to even think this but perhaps the hammer found near her body was a part of the staging.
    Hard to post these thoughts. Rest peacefully now Dr. Sievers!!

I believe the ME stated that the wounds were consistent with the hammer found near the body.

I believe the ME stated that the wounds were consistent with the hammer found near the body.
    I just read the autopsy report again-ghhhh... Anyway, it mentions the hammer and state it measures 2.6 cm. in diameter. If you look at the injuries some are 1.8 cm. Believe me, I would never have went here in my brain without a really good reason. It's not confirmed by the autopsy as consistent with the hammer.
    Sorry again about the content but I was very interested in the crime scene thread here.

Quote Originally Posted by observation View Post
    I just read the autopsy report again-ghhhh... Anyway, it mentions the hammer and state it measures 2.6 cm. in diameter. If you look at the injuries some are 1.8 cm. Believe me, I would never have went here in my brain without a really good reason. It's not confirmed by the autopsy as consistent with the hammer.
    Sorry again about the content but I was very interested in the crime scene thread here.

If you have read a document that did state it is consistent with the hammer, please feel free to correct me. However, I believe the ME report is the autopsy report.

Beach or KateB- please feel free to delete my posts and observations, if need be. It's sensitive content and because I'm in a medical field the autopsy report caught my attention. I don't see how my mentioning it helps anyone here. I'm so sorry.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast