1070 users online (219 members and 851 guests)  



Websleuths News


Page 1 of 60 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 888
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Who Dat Nation
    Posts
    29,911

    ID - DeOrr Kunz Jr, 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #24


    Deorr Kunz Jr.

    Missing two year old in Lemhi County

    Search crews are looking for a missing two year old boy who was camping with his family in the Leadore area.

    He was last seen wearing a camo jacket, blue sweatpants and camo cowboy boots.

    http://m.localnews8.com/news/Missing...ounty/34110688

    Sheriff names parents suspects in disappearance of Idaho toddler
    By Crimesider Staff CBS News January 25, 2016, 4:26 PM

    [...]

    "They are the top persons of interest," Bowerman told CBS affiliate KBOI. "Does that mean they're suspects? Yeah I think so."

    [...]

    "They know something, I just don't know what they know," he told the station. "It causes me alarm. I believe they know where he is absolutely."

    Sheriff: Parents named as suspects in DeOrr Kunz Jr. case
    By David Ashby dashby@journalnet.com Jan 25, 2016

    [...]

    “We’ve interviewed them multiple times, and every time there are changes to parts of their story,” Bowerman said. “The little things all change every time we speak with them.”

    [...]

    "We re-interviewed them, but they weren’t willing to tell us the truth,” Bowerman said.
    The last interview with the parents was conducted this past weekend.

    Out of the four suspects interviewed, Bowerman said Reinwand’s story has been the most consistent. However, all four are still considered persons of interest in the case, the sheriff said.

    "They were at the scene, so we won’t rule them out,” Bowerman said. “But in terms of persons of interest, I think mom and dad are higher on the list.”
    NamUs MP 29726

    Case Map


    ID - Deorr Kunz Jr, 2 yr old -- Media,Timelines and Maps **NO DISCUSSION"

    Thread #1
    Thread #2 Thread #3 Thread #4 Thread #5 Thread #6 Thread #7 Thread #8 Thread #9 Thread #10 Thread #11Thread #12 Thread #13 Thread #14 Thread #15 Thread #16 Thread #17 Thread #18 Thread #19 Thread #20 Thread #21 Thread #22 Thread #23
    Last edited by bessie; 03-04-2016 at 01:32 AM.
    __________________________________
    Muddy water in the street
    ; Muddy water 'round my feet... as sung by the inimitable Bessie Smith, "Muddy Water (A Mississippi Moan)"

    WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK



  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    6,333
    DeOrr Kunz, still missing.
    kunzdeorrlg-1.jpg

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    141
    Quote Originally Posted by Rayemonde View Post
    DeOrr Kunz, still missing.
    kunzdeorrlg-1.jpg
    He sure is beautiful. I wonder what his little eyes are looking at?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "We are defined by our actions towards others. Not others' actions towards us."

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Puyallup, WA
    Posts
    566
    Chelsea Brentzel with KIFI is doing a something-or-other live chat situation. Claims to have exclusive information, but pretty much repeating readily available information.

    https://www.facebook.com/ChelseaBren...type=2&theater

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    6,333
    Interesting comments here from a BB.
    https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...id=70239643871

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,785
    Marking my spot.
    Hoping for answers soon !

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by Rayemonde View Post
    Interesting comments here from a BB.
    https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...id=70239643871
    Yikes. Hard to ignore his opinion.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    4,239
    Quote Originally Posted by K.L.Puyallup View Post
    Chelsea Brentzel with KIFI is doing a something-or-other live chat situation. Claims to have exclusive information, but pretty much repeating readily available information.

    https://www.facebook.com/ChelseaBren...type=2&theater
    Bless her heart. Her 'exposť' is difficult to watch.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Rayemonde View Post
    Interesting comments here from a BB.
    https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...id=70239643871
    Somebody had a change of heart.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Puyallup, WA
    Posts
    566
    Quote Originally Posted by Rayemonde View Post
    Interesting comments here from a BB.
    https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...id=70239643871
    Hot damn.


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    South of Heaven
    Posts
    216
    Quote Originally Posted by gliving View Post
    Bless her heart. Her 'exposť' is difficult to watch.
    Yes I agree! Bad audio, camera showing tv monitors, and trying to find suitable questions to answer while live. She seems nice and all but I think I could put on at least as compelling a show with me putting together modular furniture, without directions, while on my fourth beer.
    Wine is fine, but whiskey's quicker
    Suicide is slow with liquor



  12. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Puyallup, WA
    Posts
    566
    Quote Originally Posted by gliving View Post
    Bless her heart. Her 'exposť' is difficult to watch.
    Let me just go ahead and change computers like 10 times while literally using my cellphone to video myself googling the answers to your questions.

    Okay, then. Thanks for the effort lol.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    1,285
    The statement given by the attorney restores my faith in the bar. Klein was hired to be a PI and report to his client, and his client only, unless otherwise permitted. Period. That confidentiality agreement does not become null when the contract is breached. That is not how it works. Klein had no permission to make public his "findings" that he gathered in part with super secret agents who whisper "999" in your ear in Dillard's, as you face the wall. Bond. James Bond.

    VDK took 3 polygraphs: on the first, the machine malfunctioned; the second was inconclusive and even VDK does not know the outcome of the 3rd, much less Klein, with whom LE shared nothing. Far cry from the 4 or 5 failed polys that we have heard about. Hmmm.

    JM told LE that she believes her child is still up on the mountain, he just hasn't been found. This is a far cry from "I know where his body is but I am not telling you." Hmmm.

    Klein was caught giving legal advice to VDK. He is not a lawyer, this is way out of his professional wheel house. But not only did he overstep his bounds, he LIED about the law to his own client. He wouldn't meet with VDK if VDK's lawyer was present? Why? Because he was going to give completely false legal advice in order to try to get information? "Plea to this and you'll get 6 months probation and this will all be over"? What?

    "I can't talk to the client with his lawyer present, it's a law in Texas." Oh please.

    This is why people need lawyers, to protect them against people like this.

    Klein's business is recovering non-custodial parent kidnappings. I think he was in over his head here and not quite sure that he is not going to be paying heavily for his actions.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    466
    Quote Originally Posted by TeaTime View Post
    The statement given by the attorney restores my faith in the bar. Klein was hired to be a PI and report to his client, and his client only, unless otherwise permitted. Period. That confidentiality agreement does not become null when the contract is breached. That is not how it works. Klein had no permission to make public his "findings" that he gathered in part with super secret agents who whisper "999" in your ear in Dillard's, as you face the wall. Bond. James Bond.

    VDK took 3 polygraphs: on the first, the machine malfunctioned; the second was inconclusive and even VDK does not know the outcome of the 3rd, much less Klein, with whom LE shared nothing. Far cry from the 4 or 5 failed polys that we have heard about. Hmmm.

    JM told LE that she believes her child is still up on the mountain, he just hasn't been found. This is a far cry from "I know where his body is but I am not telling you." Hmmm.

    Klein was caught giving legal advice to VDK. He is not a lawyer, this is way out of his professional wheel house. But not only did he overstep his bounds, he LIED about the law to his own client. He wouldn't meet with VDK if VDK's lawyer was present? Why? Because he was going to give completely false legal advice in order to try to get information? "Plea to this and you'll get 6 months probation and this will all be over"? What?

    "I can't talk to the client with his lawyer present, it's a law in Texas." Oh please.

    This is why people need lawyers, to protect them against people like this.

    Klein's business is recovering non-custodial parent kidnappings. I think he was in over his head here and not quite sure that he is not going to be paying heavily for his actions.
    I agree it seems very strange and I noted that while many PIs include confidentiality clauses on their websites, Klein does not mention the subject. I don't know the laws of Idaho as they pertain to the topic but I find it unethical and I don't think it is really helping to find DeOrr. He could have silently gone about things and won a lot more respect in my opinion. I also noted on his website that he is represented by a talent agency of sorts out of LA that handles his media career.

    I don't feel confident about this entire situation. Meanwhile DeOrr is still missing and we already knew LE determined the parents lied.
    Innocence does not find near so much protection as guilt.
    ---Francois de La Rochefoucauld

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    8,768
    Quote Originally Posted by persimmon View Post
    I agree it seems very strange and I noted that while many PIs include confidentiality clauses on their websites, Klein does not mention the subject. I don't know the laws of Idaho as they pertain to the topic but I find it unethical and I don't think it is really helping to find DeOrr. He could have silently gone about things and won a lot more respect in my opinion. I also noted on his website that he is represented by a talent agency of sorts out of LA that handles his media career.

    I don't feel confident about this entire situation. Meanwhile DeOrr is still missing and we already knew LE determined the parents lied.
    It makes me think that they just didn't pay him enough money to stay on their side and he realized he would get more attention if he started releasing information and saying how they know more than they are saying than continuing to promote the abduction theory.

Page 1 of 60 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 907
    Last Post: 02-09-2016, 07:18 PM
  2. Replies: 975
    Last Post: 01-31-2016, 02:23 AM
  3. Replies: 983
    Last Post: 08-14-2015, 06:49 PM

Tags for this Thread