797 users online (165 members and 632 guests)  

Websleuths News

PA - Brianna Lynam, 16, Parkesburg, 12 February 2016

Parkesburg Police are looking for Brianna Lynam, 16.

Brianna was last seen on Feb. 12 in the residence of her mother's Parkesburg Borough home.

According to police, she recently text messaged her mother saying that she was in the area of 69th Street in Upper Darby.

Brianna is a white female who stands 5 feet, 4 inches and weighs 180 pounds; she has black hair and brown eyes.

Anyone with any information relating to Brianna's disappearance should contact Parkesburg police.
    Last edited by ElemenohP; 03-04-2016 at 10:24 AM.

Some comments back in March, she was contacting home but scared to get problems for running away

S.E. Pennsylvania
    69th street is not exactly Upper Darby. More like Bywood. I would be checking Haddington woods, Krakung Golf Course, Friends Southwest Burial Grounds and Morris Park first. There is also the 69th Street transportation center, which should have video as should the IHOP, Wendy's, Mc Donalds and Burlington Coat Factory.
    Unless otherwise noted, my posts are opinions or theories only and may not be used outside of WS unless permission is requested in advance.

Please help find Lauren Jackson Missing since 1988 Spring City PA

Pennsylvania Missing Persons Cases:
    Lauren Jackson, Amanda DeGuio, Ray Gricar, Kortne Stouffer, Jamie Metzger, Toni Sharpless

"I'm not smarter than anyone else, I'm just more stubborn", "There are only two things you need to be a great homicide detective. The first is an intimate knowledge of the law. The second: An undying sense of curiosity. What happened here, and who made it happen?", "There are three motives in most murder cases: sex, money, or revenge. - Detective Joe Kenda

"Never assume you know anything or everything about a missing person, a POI or the details of a case" - Me

Her Facebook page shows that she's been posting and liking statuses, as well as posting photos. She appears to be fine and if she is still officially a missing person, then it's clearly because she doesn't want to go home.

Link below.