Found Deceased TN - Melissa Crane, 50, Paris, 1 March 2016

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Melissa Crane
12814163_246009772403972_4710282457093526354_n.jpg

PARIS TN: Police search for missing woman

Paris, Tennessee -
Paris Police officers are asking for the public’s help as they search for a local woman last seen earlier this week.

Melissa Crane, 50, of 1450 N. Market St. was last seen on Tuesday, according to Paris Police Chief Chuck Elizondo. She has not been seen or heard from since.

She was reported missing by her son on Thursday, Elizondo said.

Crane is possibly in a 1998 Ford Taurus, described as maroon or red in color, bearing Tennessee tag number 5DD-1932.

Find Melissa Crane - https://www.facebook.com/Find-Melissa-Crane-246002509071365/?fref=nf

http://www.parispi.net/news/local_news/article_7a92ebd4-e231-11e5-945f-134479075695.html

Seems weird - I grew up in Tennessee and they've had "*advertiser censored*" "space" "*advertiser censored*" tag numbers my whole adult life ... Maybe someone else can help out with this tag format "5DD-1932"

Nothing new unfortunately. Just some sad, but beautiful words about Melissa from her son.
[h=1]16-year-old asks for help in search for missing mother[/h]A 16-year-old boy is left with only a "good night" text as the last time he heard from his mother.

Police are searching for Melissa Crane of Paris, TN, after she seemed to vanish nearly a week ago.

"This has just got me scared," said Melissa Crane's son, Jonathan. "I feel like half my heart's gone to be honest. That's my mother. That's my world."

Monday afternoon, Jonathan leaned on his truck outside Gary Center Bowl where he and his mother worked together.

"She was pretty much out there volunteering because I love bowling," he explained. "She was there for the support."

(...)

His mother has now missing for nearly a week, Jonathan said he has no idea where she could be or if she's OK.

"I don't like to think about the situation," he said. "I'd just like to think she's just back in her room sleeping."

(...)

In the wait to hear something new, Jonathan said he's hoping for the day he can bowl a game with his mother again.

http://www.wrcbtv.com/story/31409098/16-year-old-asks-for-help-in-search-for-missing-mother

Paris woman missing for three weeks now facing theft charges

On Monday, Paris Police officers, who are still searching for Crane as part of a missing persons investigation, filed warrants for theft of property of more than $500 but less than $10,000.

On Tuesday, Paris Police Chief Chuck Elizondo announced the charges stem from the theft of money from a local business since August 2015.

Officers are still actively seeking Crane’s location to determine her safety, and to serve the arrest warrants.

http://www.parispi.net/news/article_f3c5099e-f053-11e5-a33a-5383cee21502.html

The Find Melissa Crane fb page has been closed down because of negative comments. There is now a closed group instead.

Oh no😔did she know this was coming?
This can't be good.
Where are you Melissa?

Wasn't there a similar story? Either here or the show Disappeared. A woman went missing and they found out she had been embezzling thousands from the bank where she worked.

Does anyone remember?

I hope she just comes back and faces whatever music she has to for her son's sake. I hope she hasn't harmed herself.

I was thinking of Jennifer Hicks too. Hope this one has a better outcome.

Is the money missing from that Bowling Center?

That's the one, QueenBee13 - thanks! Oh I hope this one ends up having a happier ending for the sake of her son :(

I was thinking of Jennifer Hicks too. Hope this one has a better outcome.

Is the money missing from that Bowling Center?

Yea me too, I was shocked when they found Jennifer Hicks. And still somewhat stumped as well.

Apparently no developments in this case. Although the Find Melissa fb is not active according to the top post, someone asked yesterday whether there are any news and it was answered with, no and police have no leads.

She did the crime, she should have stayed and faced the punishment without abandoning her son. He is more important than <$10,000 of someone's probably insured business loss and her own shame at her actions.

Gosh, I just now came across this story. How sad. You can tell that she loves her son and he sure loves her. I can't imagine leaving my son for any reason. But then I can't imagine being in the position she is in either. She obviously knew charges were coming. What a mess......

Could the license plate number be 5D1 932?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaRhea82
Back