Lunch with mother-in-law sparks divorce bid

Casshew

Former Member
Reaction score
mossrose.gif

A Romanian woman has demanded a divorce because she can't stand having lunch with her mother-in-law every day.

The 22-year-old woman has been married for only 10 months but claims her life turned into a nightmare because of her mother-in-law.

Elena T. from Focsani, in Vrancea county, told a judge: "The presence of my mother-in-law at the most important meal of the day with her teasing remarks have ruined my marriage. I can't stand it anymore."

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_1558696.html?menu=news.quirkies

The court asked Mrs. Elena to reconsider her demand, advising her to find a better reason if she wants to separate from her husband
Ah... this *could* turn into a Romanian penis story yet!
:dance:

Hammerized said:
Ah... this *could* turn into a Romanian penis story yet!
:dance:
LOL Hammerized, it does have potential!

I wish my mother-in-law was around to have lunch with. She was nice, Scottie lady! :)

Lord knows, lunch with my mother-in-law always drove me insane. We hated each others guts the whole time I was married to her son. I've been divorced from him for 15 years and guess what - I'm now good friends with the ex-mother-in-law! I was too young to realize it at the time, but it turns out that we were both very strong women and that's why we always butted heads.

Mine now is a jewel, we adore each other and since my own mother has severe dementia I appreciate her alot. The former one was a two faced witch. She excused every sorry thing her worthless son ever did very much like Jackie P .
She bankrupted herself fixing his messes , and refused to see who and what he really was. The more she did the worse he treated her, mocking her right to her face. Some serious dysfunction there . I am just grateful they are both out of my life.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brew23p
Back